Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)

Go down 
+13
spacelab
costicuba
pipsxlch
Advicot
Taos
RtasVadumee
widukind
Steve170
landrover
rogerpgvg
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 7:49 am

Advicot wrote:
Sorry for being off topic but I've just taken a look on Sandspielfiguren and made a wish list with 138 euros worth of figures. This site is amazing!!!!

Glad that I showed the link, then cheers
That site is SO tempting, - old, rare models at very reasonable prices, and it is all un-played models Very Happy
Perhaps they boy olf stock to sell ?

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 7:58 am

pipsxlch wrote:
I love the fish model in the second photo!
The little poodle in front of the fir tree is charming also.

Me too! They are both ever so charming Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
These photos are just an eye candy cyclops
We are so lucky , that you are cleaning your beautiful display from your neigbour Torben cheers
Ha ! I saw the Bulgarian 3D model of White rhino cheers

Thankyou, Kosta Very Happy
And the little rhino is one of those that went straight back on his old shelf after beind dusted off Wink

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 12:20 pm

I was on Sandspielfiguren last night and treated myself to 17 new figures:

Nayab (Before yesterday I hadn't got Nayab for over 10 years and I only owned one figure)
Condor
Dalmatian pelican
White-throated toucan
Rufous hornbill
Horned puffin
Ivory-billed woodpecker
Darter
Moor goldfish

Bullyland
Greater spotted woodpecker
Black Mamba
Butterflyfish
Dall sheep
Goshawk
Albino ball python

Safari
Amazon parrot
Small potato grouper
Black swan

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 12:52 pm

WOW ! What a catch !!!
Even Safari's black swan cheers

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 1:37 pm

I know I was super happy when I found it! cheers

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Thank you Susanne!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:16 pm

Bunch 3 cleaned  cheers
Not so many today because it is *beep* cold outdoors  Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can not resist all these little paws  drunken
The two Dryads from Bullyland to watch out that the critters behave Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:31 pm

Nice figures too :). What brand is the cheetah in the last pic?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:47 pm

widukind wrote:
Nice figures too :). What brand is the cheetah in the last pic?

It is SOL90 Very Happy

spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Cool pics! Rather strange that the Collecta red panda looks less interesting than its friends.. The Science & Nature is the most photogenic I think. Which one is your favourite Susanne?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:59 pm

Actually I think the one from Bullyland ( Second from right) is best Very Happy
I do not have the one from Schleich. It looks a bit stupid ( scratch ) in the catalogue Laughing

spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 7:06 pm

I have none, I'll check them out.

omg..I just noticed Rantanplan!!!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:37 pm

The way the flash is hitting the eyes of the cheetah in the last photo, he looks as if he's glaring at the dryad behind him like a naughty child who's been caught and reprimanded! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:42 pm

spacelab wrote:
omg..I just noticed Rantanplan!!!

pipsxlch wrote:
The way the flash is hitting the eyes of the cheetah in the last photo, he looks as if he's glaring at the dryad behind him like a naughty child who's been caught and reprimanded! Laughing

lol! lol!

RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:45 pm

No brand has ever got the red panda right in my opinion.

By the way, thank you for showing us the Mojo stoat/hermine next to Schleich marten, I needed this comparison pic Wink

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:40 pm

Lovely models again! Especially Treebeard (a character from Lord of the Rings, another passion of mine)! Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:57 pm

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful models with us, confining can reveal some good surprises! Very Happy cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:34 pm

Wonderful Susanne and I see you're using servimg that works better with my old pc. flower
It is always a pleasure to see your pictures and lots of very beautiful models. My favourite red panda is the same as yours and obviously I enjoy to see the Mojö Fun pangolin even if I am not sure I trust too much in these cheetahs. Fortunately, cheetahs jaws and teeth are not strong enough to hurt a pango.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:45 am

Good it was of some use, Rtas Very Happy
I remember how I was searching for that marten already back 10 or 12 years ago Laughing
Quite strange, so few martens have been made over the years scratch

Paige : Laughing Treebeard is such a great hero cheers

Caracal, your. at least some good comes out of it , - and my dogs think it is perfect . They never had so many walks before !
PS : I live in a place where I can walk for hours without seeing a human being Laughing

Roger : You are right ! But I put the dryads there to look after them Wink

RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 10:30 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Good it was of some use, Rtas Very Happy
I remember how I was searching for that marten already back 10 or 12 years ago Laughing
Quite strange, so few martens have been made over the years scratch

Well, like many of my Schleich figures, I was lucky to buy it (or rather my parents bought it for me) in my childhood, when it was still available. Hopefully this one is still in pretty good condition (not all of them are, unfortunately Sad )

I rather needed this comparison pic to decide whether buying or not the Mojo stoat and you showed me it would look perfect next to my marten Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Lovely models again! Especially Treebeard (a character from Lord of the Rings, another passion of mine)! Very Happy

What the... I did not even notice him !  Shocked

Indeed, Lord of the Rings is great, both books and movies are ! bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 10:06 pm

Today I took a deep breath, and cleaned lots of little models  Laughing

Maybe the rest tomorrow Wink

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 10:27 pm

Very nice animals, you have. Applause Applause

I would like more photos of slothbear on trunk ( first photo )and the bird on white base (last photo)

Please.

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 11:06 pm

It's amazing the wonderful and complete collection of rare figures that you got! And your combination with humoristic "extra" figures is delightful! Egyptian gods, Rantamplan, Treebeard, the lovely Nick Wilde, the Barcelos cock...

As well as a lot of models that would fit very well into my collection Laughing the Elastolin eland, Yowies prairie chicken, Kitan macaque, sable antelope and Safari lesser kudu, some unknown lovely gazelles, and these standing-fighting tamanduas!!! They're perfect sized! Are they Kaiyodos? Oh, how many shoebills do you have! I would love to find one intermediate in size between the CollectA's giant and the Kaiyodo dwarves... And ooooh that standing red panda! Unlike the others, this is perfect in scale, shame that is not very detailed, but I think that with a bit of repaint I could include it in my shelves...

landrover, the bird in white base is the Happy Kin skua, if that interest you :)
Keep up the good work Susanne! Applause

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 11:09 pm

So many beauties Susanne! I love you which brands are the beautiful tiger between Horus and Horus and the 3 weasels versions from please?
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 11:33 pm

Oh ! Harpy eagle from Safari bounce bounce bounce

Could I have a comparison pic with Schleich Condor ? Please Susanne ! Laughing

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next