Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)

Go down 
+13
spacelab
costicuba
pipsxlch
Advicot
Taos
RtasVadumee
widukind
Steve170
landrover
rogerpgvg
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 11:36 pm

Always a joy to watch your pictures. The Barcelos Cock puts a smile on my face! :) Even [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] identified it! cheers Spanish friends always know a little from Portuguese culture as we also know from their culture. I love the standing tamanduas, they are the funniest mammals! Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 11:43 pm

Every photo puts a smile on my face! This topic is a great pleace to visit ..especially these days :)

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 12:03 am

Also Susanne, what brand is the great skua ? It is a must-have species and this one looks perfect sizewise Very Happy

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 12:33 am

Beautiful figures and photos again! Great job cleaning the littles. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 8:21 am

Thanks, friends cheers

Fernando, yes, as Pardofelis says, the bird is the Happy Kin skua Very Happy
I love that little slothbear also, he is from EIKOH .

Pardofelis, you are my friend for ever for those words drunken Laughing

Caracal, the tiger is from Science & Nature.
They recently made a " Zoo series ", whic is really nice.
Unlike their dino-series, which should have been sold in a plastic bag in a supermarket  Suspect  Laughing

Rtas, of course, - good idea !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Other pictures later, - my horses want their breakfast now Very Happy

spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 8:41 am

Roger wrote:
I love the standing tamanduas, they are the funniest mammals! Very Happy

OK, I must be getting crazy from staying too much at home, but the way these tamanduas were coming picture after picture, looked like a "flasher" to me.. I thought they would keep coming in the next photo wearing less clothes everytime! I had such a laugh with these..

You can understand things from a person's collection sometimes, Suzanne's a free spirit. It seems that her rule in collecting is that "there are no rules" and I love that, it's something I can't do. How many times did you scroll up and down at these pictures? Several, huh? This is how good they are!
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 10:03 am

Thank you Susanne ! Harpy eagle has always fascinated me and this one from Safari looks fabulous. It would look great next to my Condor, one of the most precious figures in my collection (seriously, it is one of the greatest old Schleich figures there is, isn't it ?)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 11:11 am

I like these birds :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 11:44 am

RtasVadumee wrote:
..It would look great next to my Condor, one of the most precious figures in my collection (seriously, it is one of the greatest old Schleich figures there is, isn't it ?)

Yes it is !!!!!! Very Happy
It is quite in a class for itself ! cheers

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 12:27 pm

I have been looking for this condor for eternity and I finally found an Andean condor from Nayab. Now it needs a mate, the Bullyland one could do. Now it's finding that one.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 12:53 pm

Thank you Susanne! :)

lucky you are you both, to have this Schleich andean condor!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 4:21 pm

landrover wrote:

I would like more photos of slothbear on trunk ( first photo )and the bird on white base (last photo)

Please.

Here they are Very Happy
South Polar skua and sloth from EIKOH :

The pictures are not too good, I really do not know why  scratch

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 5:45 pm

Thanks Susanne, your photos are very good.

I want these two models. Especially the skua. cheers cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 5:58 pm

More lovely models,always a joy to see what you have in your great collection Susanne!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 6:17 pm

And here are the last ones from that display case cheers

Not very many, but I hope you like them Wink

A secret :
Don't tell anybody, but I am going to have dinner together with my wonderful neigbours now.
That have also kept 2 weeks quarantine here out in the middle of nowhere, so we agreed it should be ok Rolling Eyes Laughing

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 6:21 pm

I personally don't think the Danish police watches the forum to see if anyone is meeting with others, so you will be fine.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 6:23 pm

Beautiful prehistorics! What are the ermine and cat in the first photo?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 6:31 pm

Wonderful collection Susanne cheers Very rare and beautiful figurines :) And yes, the skua is on my wishlist, too^^
I remember you posting pictures about those little critters like the flying fish or the crab with the eyes...but can´t remember where. What was the brand?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They are from the Golden Kompass merchandise :)
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 10:20 pm

Ohhh, the ermine from the Golden Compass!! I really want it! Shamefully, it's not possible to buy it alone, it comes together with Lyra and the cat daemon...

And, I did't knew that Odie have now an earring Laughing

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 11:02 pm

I surely like and enjoy your last photos cheers

And I am also part of the team, who likes very much the Schleich Condor ... but still don`t have it .. Sad

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 11:31 pm

Thanks for showing some more of your wonderful figures, Susanne! I hope you enjoy your dinner time, evidently the risk is not as big in certain circunstances. I can't do it in such a populated area as I live.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 8:07 am

Laughing No, Advicot, no police arrived with machinguns at the dinner Laughing

Roger, we enjoyed it very much : Home smoked trout, red deer casserole, and icecream with home made , warm rasperrysauce, but most of all , great compagny and lots of good talk cheers

Paige : Yes the cat and ermine are Pantalaimon, the daemon of Lyra Belacqua in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pantalaimon can change into any amimal that Lyra wants, but most often he is an ermine, a wildcat, or a moth Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun, I got most of those little figures from Castlerigg, but do not know what brand they are Very Happy

Pardofelis, yest the tiny ermine is ever so lovely ! But the model of Lyra is outstanding, and the wild cat is neat, so I am happy I got the whole set cheers

Ohh, Kosta, I wished I had two, so I could give you one Rolling Eyes

Thanks for all your nice comments while I was out breaking the law Laughing

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 12:24 pm

Are you copying my desserts?! I had that desert after my dinner last night affraid And not forgetting I also enjoyed a fillet of rainbow trout on Monday.

What are the chances?!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Advicot wrote:
Are you copying my desserts?! I had that desert after my dinner last night affraid And not forgetting I also enjoyed a fillet of rainbow trout on Monday.

What are the chances?!

affraid VERY small chances scratch Laughing Laughing

Or just because your Mom and my neighbor have good taste ? cheers

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 2:50 pm

Very possible, but the trout was done by my Grandmother who we saw for the last time before she self isolated with my grandfather.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)   What had moved into the old display ? Last update  :-) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What had moved into the old display ? Last update :-)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next