Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds

Go down 
+20
Giulia
lucky luke
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Ted_Goldman
Duck-Anch-Amun
costicuba
Tiermann
NightLioness
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
rogerpgvg
Caracal
SUSANNE
Roger
Pardofelis
RtasVadumee
widukind
Advicot
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds Empty
PostSubject: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 12:51 pm

After waiting a while, my wonderful new figures arrived, I'm still convinced that two figures are missing though. Here they are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)

Last edited by Advicot on Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:23 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 12:58 pm

Very good choice :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 1:12 pm

Thank you Andreas

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 1:18 pm

I do not know any of them except the Safari python. Which brand are they from ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 1:22 pm

The python is Bullyland but does look a little like a Safari model. Brands include: Bullyland, Safari and Nayab. If you want closer photos I can show you. :)

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 1:44 pm

Very nice choices! The Dall's sheep, Andean condor and darter looks especially nice. That darter is unknown to me, it looks to capture well the thin neck and extremely thin, needle-like bill. Which brand is it?

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 2:46 pm

It's Nayab Isidro. I got very lucky with Nayab as I got 6 out of 10 figures that were on my wish list.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 3:31 pm

You keep expanding your collecting interests. Which two figures you think are missing?

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 3:35 pm

The Bullland one spot butterflyfish and Nayab black moor goldfish.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 4:25 pm

Great choices cheers

I love the variety of brands, and that you picked models we do not see very often Very Happy

About missing models, - was there a receit in the box ?
You could check it there and contact them if you are right Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 5:00 pm

There was a receipt but it had the two figures missing that were in the basket when all the payment processes were done.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 8:57 am

Advicot wrote:
There was a receipt but it had the two figures missing that were in the basket when all the payment processes were done.

Then they were probably sold out.
I often overlook if there is a red star or such, when I look at the basket. Perhaps you did the same ? scratch
Are they still in the shop ?

If that is the case I would contact them Suspect

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 10:08 am

My mother believes when I ordered them into my basket something went wrong and somehow they got removed. These two figures are still in stock. I'll see if what I can do with regards to getting the two figures.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 1:35 pm

Advicot wrote:
The Bullland one spot butterflyfish and Nayab black moor goldfish.

Thanks, isn't one of your birds with the belly more inflated than what is supposed? Wink

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 3:28 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 4:54 pm

Which one?

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 4:57 pm

Shocked Adam, I think these figurines deserve a best Picture! Smile
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 5:47 pm

I'm ever so confused, can some one tell me what is so amusing? scratch

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 6:56 pm

Ha, looks like that you didn't caught the Roger's pun! Razz
he said that maybe the two fishes are missing because three of your birds are piscivores (puffin, pelican and darter) so he asked if some of the have the belly bulging (full of fish!)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 7:41 pm

I have discovered the thief, it was indeed the pelican as he must have got hungry as he was coming from Germany. Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 7:51 pm

Advicot wrote:
I have discovered the thief, it was indeed the pelican as he must have got hungry as he was coming from Germany. Laughing

Laughing Mystery solved !

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 8:10 pm

33 new figures will be posted soon.

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 8:19 pm

Advicot wrote:

Still, you did not discover who is behind those horrendous and countless murders in your village [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 2:19 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Advicot wrote:

Still, you did not discover who is behind those horrendous and countless murders in your village [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I like these serie. Adam, your area must full of serial murders Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds Empty

Back to top Go down

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next