Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds

Go down 
+20
Giulia
lucky luke
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Ted_Goldman
Duck-Anch-Amun
costicuba
Tiermann
NightLioness
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
rogerpgvg
Caracal
SUSANNE
Roger
Pardofelis
RtasVadumee
widukind
Advicot
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 10:56 am

Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 11:18 am

Lots of fantastic new additions! Great that you got the old Schleich giraffes, I particularly like the one with bent-down neck. What brand are the Commerson's dolphin and the yellow dolphin (not sure about the species) next to it? Is the bighorn ram by NewRay?

The NewRay pronghorns are too big for 1/32 scale (I have them), but it depends how strict you are, they aren't massively out of scale.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 12:36 pm

Very beautiful batch Adam! cheers cheers

Isn't it the golden eagle from comic "Yakari"?..
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 2:19 pm

Thank you three

Roger: The ram is New-ray, and the two dolphins (the yellow dolphin is a boto)
Alain: The eagle is Safari

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 3:37 pm

Very nice additions indeed Adam, congratulations Very Happy Applause cheers

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 4:03 pm

Thanks Farm Collector

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 6:46 pm

Advicot wrote:

Sunny: I'm not sure if they are 1/32 but yes I can take photos for you, any figures you want a comparison with?, just a side note, I only own 4 Britains which are the Friesian cattle from 1984

thank you, beside a cow would be great for size. Can you please let me know the brand as well ? and any further details on them. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 2:46 am

No problem, and will do

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 9:33 am

Great additions congrats!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 11:43 am

Thanks Taylor

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 10:16 am

Advicot wrote:
Roger: The ram is New-ray, and the two dolphins (the yellow dolphin is a boto)

Thanks, are you saying the dolphins are also from New-ray?
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 10:17 am

Ohh my, I forgot to put it in the message Rolling Eyes
They are SeaWorld Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 2:03 am

Coming soon will be my additions from Christophe (Kikimalou), Shawn (SeanieP) and 12 figures I bought when I was at my local Safari park Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 2:42 am

Advicot wrote:
Coming soon will be my additions from Christophe (Kikimalou), Shawn (SeanieP) and 12 figures I bought when I was at my local Safari park Very Happy
Can't wait to see! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 12:50 pm

Wonderful additions!!!

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14