Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds

Go down 
+20
Giulia
lucky luke
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Ted_Goldman
Duck-Anch-Amun
costicuba
Tiermann
NightLioness
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
rogerpgvg
Caracal
SUSANNE
Roger
Pardofelis
RtasVadumee
widukind
Advicot
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 9:34 pm

It's crowded with very beautiful people! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 10:38 pm

Oh. You added the Southlands grey kangaroo to your collection. I planned to include it as a surprise gift with the salamanders and fishes that are waiting for your reply :-(

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 6:23 am

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!! You must have been very good, since Santa almost rained beautyful models over you affraid

It must be like that Very Happy
Congratulations Adam !
Wonderful new models for your collection Applause

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:41 pm

Congratulations on SO many models! cheers Very Happy Shocked
How lucky- so many and all so wonderful- very good choices! Very Happy And I'm glad you decided to pick up the Peterkin reptiles in the end- they're definitely wonderful models! And I think I can spot the Safari dingo too- an excellent choice, I love this canine model! drunken
And on top of all this you also managed to add even more 2021 Schleich- including the gorgeous poodle!! drunken
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:15 pm

Thank you everybody,

and I am sorry Isidro, I don't pick the figures. I just give my family my wishlist and then they buy what they fancy and is available at that moment in time

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:36 pm

I'm happy that your family loves you so much :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 9:57 pm

Special congrats for the Peterkin figures. I really like the chameleon

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:16 am

Thank you Andreas, I agree the Peterkin are much nicer than I previously thought, and the chameleon is certainly one of the best figures in the set

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:21 am

I see that you have the CollectA Komodo. So, is a comparison with Schleich and the other ones possible ? Laughing

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:03 pm

Can do my friend Laughing

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:22 pm

After becoming caught up with school, the animals, and my many other priorities I have forgotten to share with you all my fantastic 'new' additions from Paige and Roy Swetsie, the first photo is the ones from Paige, and the second from Roy Very Happy

And for the third photo. I was recently browsing eBay for anything that caught my eye and first of all the Schleich female giraffe from 1998, which I needed to complete my family of this generation, and they look like Angolan giraffes, so that is what they'll be. I was so happy to find her for only £8 in wonderful condition! But then....................... I spy this job lot of figures, which is a pricey £25 for 10 or so Chinamals but then in the far right hand corner, tucked away, the Safari golden eagle is sat there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Shocked Shocked I double checked it on the TAI, and sure enough it was!!!! After contacting the seller, they said they wouldn't mind at all me just having this figure, not in the lot, for a very, very decent £6. And today it finally arrived, I cannot contain my excitement Laughing Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:25 pm

Excellent models! And great eye on the eagle, thats a rarity my collection still needs. Congrats on all!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:27 pm

Thank you Paige, if I ever see another golden eagle I know who to send it to Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:37 pm

Among all these great additions, the eagle was surely a golden find. That's the way, people that can get some treasures lost among random toys, can often get very good surprises.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:41 pm

The general public may have encouraged Schleich to make their animals cuter, but one thing is for sure, they will have extreme rarities that they will know nothing about, and that is just wonderful Twisted Evil Laughing

Thank you Roger!

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 1:21 am

Intersting batch, in the first photo, I like the zebras and the horned guan.

Giraffe and flamingo in the second Photo and the rare eagle in the third one.

cheers cheers cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 4:46 am

Congratulations Adam !
Many wonderful models you have here Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 8:50 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 8:58 am

Thank you, you three Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 10:56 am

WOW !!! Your collection grows in big jumps and leaps !!!" bounce cheers

And then, - hurraaaay - a break to enjoy this wonderful old golden eagle !!!

Congratulations with all these beautyful and intresting news Applause flower

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 11:39 am

Soooooo many models, sooo many additions- and all of them are wonderful! sunny
Amazing that you found the rare golden eagle too, it's such a lovely model! Very Happy
And... all those dogs! Shocked cheers bounce bounce
Sooo many vintage Puppy in my Pockets, I love each and very one of them, so much character in these figures! Very Happy You found some real beauties like the Sheltie, Airedale, Corgi and Cocker- so many dogs- wow! drunken
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 4:15 pm

Thank you all, and I knew that you Lilias would see the dogs Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 4:23 pm

Advicot wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

congratulations! so many beauties

those pronghorn are absolutely stunning!! I love them!  are they 1/32nd size ?

is there any chance you could take some photos of them ?
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:31 pm

Congrats Adam. That eagle is smiling for have been found by you Very Happy
I find interesting the Safari Authentics emerald tree boa :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 6:18 pm

Thank you Very Happy

Isidro: The boa is actually the K&M. I acquired the Safari in April 2020

Sunny: I'm not sure if they are 1/32 but yes I can take photos for you, any figures you want a comparison with?, just a side note, I only own 4 Britains which are the Friesian cattle from 1984

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next