Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds

Go down 
+20
Giulia
lucky luke
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Ted_Goldman
Duck-Anch-Amun
costicuba
Tiermann
NightLioness
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
rogerpgvg
Caracal
SUSANNE
Roger
Pardofelis
RtasVadumee
widukind
Advicot
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 8:59 am

Today my presents arrived from Taylor, I was very excited and I acquired my first Australian Yowies, and a 50 yr old book on Aussie Fauna [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:22 am

Glad you like and they arrived safely! Smile Smile

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:45 am

Great additions Adam :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 10:36 am

Thank you Andreas

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:41 pm

Wonderful new figures!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:19 pm

Very Happy fine!
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:31 pm

Thank you Paige & Alain

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:22 pm

Soon I'll be posting photos of my first Chap Mei figure and a UK Yowies from Taylor (Taos)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 2:32 pm

As well as an unbranded wolf, a K&M African wild dog and a Nayab civet also from Taylor (Taos)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 3:55 pm

bounce bounce bounce

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:41 pm

Looking forward to see your next additions, Adam! STS is a little community of wonderful people that help each other finding new figures. Taylor is surely one of the special STS friends. Congratulations for your acquisitions and as we used to say, hurray for Taylor! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 3:52 am

Wonderful book !! cheers

And lovely Aussie yowies !
They are a bit special, but I have grown to like them a lot Wink
Well, those two are certainly lovely models Very Happy

I also look forward to see your other news !

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:46 pm

Roughly 12-16 figures will be arriving with me soon from Taylor (Taos) and my yak from Ben (RtasVadumee) arrived today so stay posted :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:23 pm

bounce bounce bounce Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:37 am

After 6 long awaited days my package arrived from Taylor (Taos)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The first photo are all from Taylor and the second is my Papo yak from Ben (RtasVadumee)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 8:24 am

HURRAAAY ! What a wonderful flock cheers

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 8:31 am

Thank you Susanne, I got some new brands and new species/breeds. E.G. Toulouse goose and Favarolles hen from Papo, Jack Russell by Schleich, African wild dog by PlayVisions & African porcupine by ChapMei

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 2:50 pm

STS is changing your collector's life! Laughing
I notice a bigger enthusiasm after retired Papo figures than in the past. Maybe because their retired models were not very good but now there are loads of great Papo models not available anymore.
Having Taylor as a kind of regional partner, is also surely an advantage for finding so many other figures as you acquired. Very Happy

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 3:46 pm

Great variety of new figures! What are the crocodile with head up and the wolf at the back?

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 2:40 am

Great additions my friend :) I would not mind to have that yak, hehe. What is this caracal? And the pig is a giant forest hog or just a normal wild boar?

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 4:04 am

Roger: The crocodilian with its head up is the Safari aunthentics caiman, and the wolf is unknown (it has no mark, not even where it was made, it also stinks of paint)

Isidro: If you contact Ben = RtasVadumee he may find you another yak :) And the pig is a giant forest hog by Nayab :)

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 5:40 am

Glad they all arrived safely.Strange you should say the unknown wolf smells of paint as I have another model of the wolf and it too smells of paint.Wonder is it manufacturing or storage?

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 5:52 am

When my mother looked at it she thought you had painted it, as it smelt just like it had recently been painted

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 6:59 am

Thanks! I will investigate about the giant hog! :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 12:25 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next