Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds

Go down 
+20
Giulia
lucky luke
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Ted_Goldman
Duck-Anch-Amun
costicuba
Tiermann
NightLioness
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
rogerpgvg
Caracal
SUSANNE
Roger
Pardofelis
RtasVadumee
widukind
Advicot
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 6:17 am

Advicot wrote:
Roger: The crocodilian with its head up is the Safari aunthentics caiman, and the wolf is unknown (it has no mark, not even where it was made, it also stinks of paint)

Thanks. The caiman has an interesting pose.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 7:19 pm

Yeah it really does

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 4:07 am

Interesting newcomers (caracal, genet, caiman..)! cheers Applause

The papo yack is good but the horns need to be repaint stripeless! :)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 8:22 am

I don't particularly fancy repainting this slight rarity, and anyway I like keeping figures how they were made to look by the brands

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 10:26 am

..that's because, unlike me, you're a true collector! :)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:13 pm

I agree with Alain. My yak has slighter stripes than Adam's but I keep it for myself !

Indeed, if anyone wants a Papo yak, I think the shop close to my job still has a couple of them.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:34 pm

After a fair few awaited days my 34 figures arrived from Taylor (Taos) they are from a good amount of brands from Schleich to Wenno. They also came in a really big box and I wouldn't have thought my figures were in there until I got a call saying they had arrived.

Here they are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 1:26 am

Congratulation, when you open a box you will feel a lot of joy.

Nice additions. Applause Applause

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 1:42 am

You do indeed especially if there's animals inside, Thank you Fernando

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:52 am

Caracal wrote:
..that's because, unlike me, you're a true collector! :)

There are no 'true' collectors. You are a collector Caracal! :)

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 8:53 am

Very nice additions

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:50 am

Adam in troubles! affraid I told your British cooperation is very fruitful and that STS would represent a boom in your collection. Look at this, a complete collection at once! Laughing

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:56 am

Congratulations Adam :)
I see now we have a very strong team of sellers - buyers : Taylor , Kelly, Adam, Paige Very Happy cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Wow, big congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 6:42 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
I agree with Alain. My yak has slighter stripes than Adam's but I keep it for myself !

Indeed, if anyone wants a Papo yak, I think the shop close to my job still has a couple of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bounce bounce bounce

@Adam
Congrats! :)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 6:47 pm

Thank you all :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:22 pm

Great additions ! cheers

The little hamster in front, - is it from Bully(land) ? Extremely rare Very Happy

The Papo horse is one of my favorite heavy horses,
...and the Schleich Fjord has become quite sought after, - at least it must be : A few months ago I got an offer for the family, which I just couldn't resist Crying or Very sad

What brand is the large cow ? Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:44 pm

I wish the hamster was Bullyland... but it's from the ELC pet tube and a nice little figure.

I never realised the Fjords had become so sought after (good job I got the mare and foal when they were on Schleich's website)

The bull is by Bruder and do a range of farm vehicles as well as a few figures. (The vehicles are amazing, and I might look into getting one)

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:01 pm

Glad they arrived safely and that you are happy with them all! Smile Smile

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 2:24 am

I ventured away from home today and acquired four new Mojo: the whale shark, elephant seal, grouper and turkey. As well as showing you I'll provide photos for the TAI

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Advicot on Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 2:29 am

Thank you Taylor and I hope your figures will be enjoyed once I find and send them your way :)

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Nice! I like especially the turkey :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 6:19 pm

Thank you

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Adam,I would be interested in a Mojo Elephant seal if you can get another.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:00 pm

Great choices cheers

The elephant seal, - is it the same as the old Schleich one ?
Is it made in Portugal ? Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next