Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A trip to Madagascar

Go down 
+4
SUSANNE
Pardofelis
Saarlooswolfhound
Advicot
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

A trip to Madagascar  Empty
PostSubject: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 8:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 8:06 pm

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 8:41 pm

What a great trip! Lovely photos

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 9:03 pm

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 9:13 pm

Oh! You're following the steps of Caracal! Very Happy Wonderful dioramas :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 9:25 pm

WONDERFUL cheers

Lucky, happy, charming lemurs Applause Applause

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 9:33 pm

Thank you Susanne and Isidro! :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:57 am

Fossas, where are fossas? monkey affraid Wonderful pictures, I am 100% sure that your lemurs are enjoying in a very large island. Very Happy

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:25 am

The fossa will be arriving at some point, but with the virus who knows how long!

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:42 am

Nice ! Don't you have the Mojo lemurs too ?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:55 am

pictures in the branches are very realistic and beautiful! congrats Adam! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:56 am

I do have the Mojo standing one but decided not to photograph it, here's a photo anyway:

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:57 am

Thank you Alain Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:57 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:58 am

May I ask for one more comparison pic ? Laughing

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:59 am

Which one Ben? Laughing

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:00 am

CollectA with Mojo please Very Happy

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:00 am

You do love your comparison photos, don't you?! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:01 am

Coming up in two minutes :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:04 am

Very Happy The last one is amazing!! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:08 am

That was the worst one that I took, the lighting looks dreadful. Thank you though :)

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:10 am

Advicot wrote:
You do love your comparison photos, don't you?! Laughing

That's my PASSION !

Thank you for the pic, they are perfect together. I currently only have the Schleich but I am planning to get every ring-tailed lemur from every brands to have a group of them (except the Papo which I find rather ugly).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Madagascar    A trip to Madagascar  Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to Madagascar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next