Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!

Go down 
+18
George
landrover
Ana
Farm collector
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Caracal
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
costicuba
Roger
Taos
Advicot
SUSANNE
spacelab
Saarlooswolfhound
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 2:03 am

These are great photos Paige, well done! it was hard to tell whether some were plastic animals or not! I like the over the water shots, you rarely see these type, and it's an interesting view to look down on the critter Very Happy
The crab shot is super! and I really like the pelican as well :)
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 5:46 am

Love these!! The salamander shots are my favorite! Can't wait to see the rest cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 6:24 pm

Thank you Annette and Jolie. :) I have some more "sky view" shots coming! Perhaps tomorrow...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 9:58 pm

Beautiful!!!!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 1:25 am

Thank you Taylor. :)

Next is some prehistoric models. I am keeping my favorites for part 2. :)

CollectA Dimetrodon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Schleich Styracosaurus

Schleich Tarbosaurus

Unfortunate CollectA Edaphosaurus

Ok, my very favorites will be shared in another day or two! I hope you enjoyed these. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 1:54 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you Taylor. :)

Next is some prehistoric models. I am keeping my favorites for part 2. :)

CollectA Dimetrodon

I really like this one! and this is a nice model as well, it's been in the wars ;0
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 2:22 am

Thank you Annette. I love its camoflage too. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 11:17 pm

Beautiful pictures! cheers cheers like Annette, I like a lot the first one! Applause
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 4:26 am

Ok, last batch of ocean going extinct animals! I am SURE you can't detect a bias in my work... Wink

Papo special edition Spinosaurus

I have a working vision for these two Diabloceratops by Schleich and Safari... a female attempts escape while the male doggedly pursues her. Wink

The old Schleich Anhanguera (a tribute to BBC WWD)

One of 2 new prehistoric finds this past weekend (the other's shots didn't turn out how I would have liked). And a model of a beloved species, Safari Allosaurus.

And another spinosaurid, Safari's Baryonyx.

And this concludes my coast trip photography. I hope you enjoyed the walk from the past!

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 10:47 pm

The spino looks so alive! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 3:13 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Ok, last batch of ocean going extinct animals! I am SURE you can't detect a bias in my work... Wink

Papo special edition Spinosaurus

The old Schleich Anhanguera (a tribute to BBC WWD)

great action water shots of the spinosaurus! I like the low down angle as you look along the water surface Wink

and bravo Paige! I LOVE the reflection in the wet sand!! what a brilliant pic!

and I really like the anhanguera, sitting quietly in the corner as he/she inspects their domain and the distant light.

You have a good eye and great imagination that comes across well in your outdoor pics:D
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 3:17 am

Beautiful shots!! I loveee the dimetrodon on the dunes. Reminds me of scenes from Star Wars Laughing

I was going to point out my other favorites but sunny pointed them out already! The Papo spinosaurus is just so fun to photograph. I especially love the above-view underwater shots cheers I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 5:30 pm

Really nice! The dimetrodon on the sane dunes is my favorite--in fact all the ones Sunny pulled out specifically are also my favorites, haha! They really have atmosphere to them, and also great work with scale. Impressed how you get the movement of water wile also managing to take the photo.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 4:07 pm

Lots of epic photos since the wolves through the beach and prehistoric animals. I'm another fan of your dimetrodon picture. It could work as the final image of a movie, a record cover, etc.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 8:31 pm

Very belated thank you my friends. :)

I wanted to do this last year but didn't get a chance to. I took my Safari Ltd. bull gator from their WW line to go play in the river with the duck weed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:33 pm

Fantastic cheers And thanks to the gator who invited me to revisit this topic and thus enabled me to discover the very nice photos from June cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:48 pm

Thank you my friend. :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 11:34 pm

Paige knows how to make a gator happy! Very Happy Very realistic actually. Very Happy

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 3:00 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

wonderful again Paige!

that glistening light brown eye with the black thin pupil ever alert haha! Crocodile

love it! won't be going near that swamp though Wink
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 3:25 am

We have had TERRIBLE snow storms the last few weeks but it seems that what they do is blow in, melt before I can take photos, and then blow in again when I can't. Palmface

But I had to take what small opportunity I could this weekend and here are a few of the Toymany arctics in the wild.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 4:32 am

These look great outdoors! I'm hoping to get some photos with this set too by the end of the month Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 10:26 am

These Toymany models seem so at home in this snowy decor! Very good pictures! cheers cheers  I particulary love the funny attitude of the polar bear. Laughing

I missed the wonderful gator pictures just above! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 8:20 pm

Thank you both!

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 7:40 pm

Fantastic photos! That snowshoe hare is phenomenal! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 8:47 pm

Gators and foxes, I'm in Heaven! wonderful pictures, Paige!

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next