Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!

Go down 
+18
George
landrover
Ana
Farm collector
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Caracal
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
costicuba
Roger
Taos
Advicot
SUSANNE
spacelab
Saarlooswolfhound
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 1:14 am

Love love love all your winter photos , with wonderful models ! Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 10:03 am

Very nice pics again Paige Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 7:45 pm

Thank you!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 3:37 pm

I love the pictures with polar fox, canadian lynx and muskoxes and polar wolves because they didn't show any scale confusions! cheers cheers Applause

study what meens "behemouth" please?..
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 4:12 pm

Caracal wrote:
I love the pictures with polar fox, canadian lynx and muskoxes and polar wolves because they didn't show any scale confusions! cheers cheers Applause

study  what meens "behemouth" please?..
Thank you. Very Happy Behemoth is a word for something very large, like a sequoia tree is a behemoth of trees. In this case I was referring to the wisent being one of the largest mammals in Europe, they are your behemoths there. :) Hope this description helps.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 4:27 pm

Beautiful photos again! Applause Applause

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 4:39 pm

Great pictures, Paige! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 5:07 pm

Thank you Paige it's clear! :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:38 pm

Here's a few more snowy photos. The snow wasn't cooperative, it was soft enough it wouldn't support the heavier models but with such little snow this year I gotta take what I can get.  Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A very cold Scottish Highland herd.

I LOVE the Schleich bull.

And a herd of colorful wild horses

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:42 pm

WONDERFUL tribes, tree species, three moods, three stories Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:47 pm

Very Happy indeed! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:02 pm

Three wonderful photos- the horses are just beautiful! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:16 am

Nice pictures,on the snow, especially the first ,with the walruses. cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:00 am

Thank you all my friends.  sunny

Little side story... My grandfather has an art print somewhere of a small herd of paint mares and foals against a mountain face with patchy snow. Its supposed to be one of those illusion types of art where they completely blend in to the background with their patterns. If I can find it I will share it here. Anyhow, some of my horses there sort of do the same. :)

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:03 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you all my friends.  sunny

Little side story... My grandfather has an art print somewhere of a small herd of paint mares and foals against a mountain face with patchy snow. Its supposed to be one of those illusion types of art where they completely blend in to the background with their patterns. If I can find it I will share it here. Anyhow, some of my horses there sort of do the same. :)

I remember watching photos of art like this somewere on internet... and when i saw your wonderful photos , exactly this came on my mind.
You made the photos just perfect cheers Applause

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:52 am

Yay for the highland cattle photo! Very Happy Lovely again, Paige! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:52 am

Wonderful photos again and especially the horses. Applause Applause Paige,the artwork you mention-I have some cards by an artist called Bev Doolittle and think this maybe the same.I remember getting them in the US many years ago.I will try and upload them but likely not until next week now.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 4:51 pm

Yes that's her Taylor! She has several great pieces, one of a grizzly bear that I also like. Thanks, I always seem to forget her name for some reason... I don't have access to her work in person and I am not sure how copyrights work in this case, but for anyone curious you can Google her name and "horse" and the art I referred to will come up. 

Thank you everybody!

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 4:40 am

Yes that's her, Taylor beat me to it! I used to have a friend who collected her work.
Great pictures Paige, I love the camouflage effect with the bay pintos and even the Appys. And that Highlands bull is nice.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 10:09 pm

Going through all my old photos on my computer and found some more beachside photos from many years ago. Again a bit outdated but I enjoyed discovering so here are some of my favorites!
I just adore the papo komodo

And these two... Razz

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 10:13 pm

These photos are absolutely glorious with the sun and the sea and the sand- so beautiful, it transported me to another world! sunny I would love to be at the beach now- your photos tempt me so much! Very Happy And I just loved the two gorgeous goldies who looked even more gold in the sun, and the Papo GSD looks so happy with the sun coming over the horizon and the beautiful sea backdrop- I can't wait until summer! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 10:34 pm

Very beautiful! The Orca family ones are my best! And the turtle close behind.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 11:38 pm

I love the shots of aquatic animals in their home element, they look perfect!

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2021 4:32 am

Wow, I love so many of these, with the komodo and the sharks and the orcas... but I think this is my favorite.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great photos!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2021 9:26 am

Wonderful pictures! You beautifuly played with light and shadow and with shoot angles avoïding all scale distorsion! Sharks and orcas in their element are so real! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!    Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's Outdoor Photography Update 3/3/24 An Arctic Expedition!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next