Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant

Go down 
+3
Roger
SUSANNE
costicuba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant Empty
PostSubject: Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant   Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 7:19 am

After the super done walkaround of the Deinotherium, by Susanne, it`s time to complete the pack with walkarounds of all 5 Eofauna models,
with this one.

Palaeoloxodon antiquus , or Straight-tusked elephant is the second model by Eofauna
and like all other 4, it is a real masterpiece .

With this model, Eofauna doesn`t only present scientifically accurate this animal, but also is giving to us , a very realistic looking,
almost alive looking creature.

A natural, dinamic pose ! And all sculpted bones, muscles, skin texture , works perfectly with this pose.

Also like the other models, this one is made of very good qality of plastic material. The cast is perfect.
The paint work - very well made.
What else we - collectors, can ask for .. ?!? Laughing

Let`s the show begin :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let`s see some closer photos..actually a lot Very Happy :

Look how good and natural this detail look. The skin, which is streched, because of the pose of the leg.
The same thing we saw on the Deinotherium model .. :

Now let`s see this model in a comperation with some other models of modern day elephants .

With Papo asian elephant :

And with Papo African elephant :

Here they are, my great trio of Eofauna Proboscidea :

And one official Eofauna photo of all models so far :

Again, I would like to share a video review of this model .. this time I will show one of the videos from JurassicCollectables ,
a channel, which I watch with pleasure :)

And for the end, just for fun, I made two more photos with one human figure from Takara Tomy .
I know, the human figure is a bit bigger, but still I think, they look nice together :)

Thank`s for watching elephant

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant   Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:02 am

This is THE PERFECT walkaround cheers

Not much I can add, - it is one of the most brilliant models ever  I love you  drunken

- and I LOVE the last photo :
Prehistoric man : "I think somebody is following me Rolling Eyes "

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant   Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 1:18 pm

After these 5 excellent reviews, I confess I am in fleas to get a Eofauna model. Yes, we say it like that in my country. I must find a plan to get one of these. This is probably my favourite model, not exactly the best once they are all the best but the most interesting species for me. I don't expect to see a straight-tusked elephant figure being released often, mostly because it is very similar to modern elephants. I also enjoy the fact it is an European creature. Again, the level of detail is absolutely incredible and the pose is really great! Also, all differences to modern elephants I've read online, are perfectly represented in this model. Thanks Kosta and Susanne for putting me in troubles. elephant
By the way, Mr. Tomy seems seriously in troubles, it seems Kosta loves to give a trophy to each of his models. Laughing The facial expression of that man antecipates dramatically his painful destiny. affraid cheers

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant   Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Just before admiring this so beautiful and useful walkaround, I had ordered this wonderful model as "fathers feast" gift!.. and I am now very impatient to receive it. Rogério is right, we are very lucky Eofauna dared to produice a so unknown european species! Now my dream would be a cave lion and a cave bear from this brand and I am waiting for the Paraceratherium!

Thank you Kosta!! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant   Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 3:42 pm

Laughing Laughing Great idea ti give yourself gifts Applause Applause

Caracal wrote:
......Now my dream would be a cave lion and a cave bear from this brand and I am waiting for the Paraceratherium!

Thank you Kosta!! cheers cheers Applause

cheers cheers cheers cheers

endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant   Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:14 pm

I don’t even collect animals that are anything more than recently extinct, but this figure is so beautiful and well done that I may have to get my hands on it anyway!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant   Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Other very good Eofauna model. I want it.

Applause Applause Applause

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant   Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 6:42 am

Thank you very much averybody, for your lovely comments.
This model deserve all of them :)

Alain, I am very happy that you will also have this model. You will love it for sure... and we will love your photos, with real stories of it cheers

Yes Roger, you are in troubles ! ... pale And me and Susanne are guilty for that .. Rolling Eyes Embarassed
But you need this model for sure ! :) I also agree , that this one is the most interesting species of 3 of them Eofauna did.

Yeah, Mr. Tomy was very scared ... actually Mr. Antiquus , just wanted to play with him ... but Tomy didn`t know that ... so after the last photo, he ran away like from hell.. What a Face

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant   Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 1:55 pm

A unbelievable figur

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant   Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant Empty

Back to top Go down

Eofauna - Straight-tusked elephant
Page 1 of 1