Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions

Go down 
+17
Pardofelis
rogerpgvg
Kikimalou
landrover
costicuba
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
Caracal
Taos
pipsxlch
Roger
SUSANNE
Advicot
Tiermann
widukind
Gecko08
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 5:25 pm

Oh gee. This is gonna be a long post.
First up on the list, we have a Lycaenops by Kenner Jurassic park.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The back left leg can be pulled back which caused the mouth to open.
Next we have the baby Sinoceratops by PNSO. how adorable.
Next we have 10 trilobites and one Eurpyerus model, courtesy of Patrick May on Paleocasts.
Next we have a Spinosaurus tooth and a Carcharodontosaurus tooth. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tuojiangosaurus by PNSO
Next we have the 1997 Kenner Triceratops, and the 2001 (Jurassic Park 3) T. rex and Brachiosaurus by Hasbro.
Schliech Spinosaurus
Mattel Sarcosuchus
Mattel Siats meekororum
PNSO Mamenchisaurus. This sauropod is known for its neck that just keeps going and going and going on. That is represented well by this figure. The neck is longer than the rest of the body!
Vitae Sinraptor
Beasts of the Mesozoic Dromaeosaurus. I think the patterning of the American Kestrel fits well on this Fan’s Choice dinosaur.
Next we have an in box (not for long) Acheroraptor, Velociraptor, and Amber Hatchlings by Beasts of the Mesozoic. I only had room for the Dromaeosaurus in my shelf, but I will be getting a case for them soon.
Also I have some Flea Market creatures with a remote control Frilled Lizard a relative gave me.
Merry Christmas to all my friends. santa santa santa santa santa santa
Comment below which creature would you like to hear more about.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 6:24 pm

Nice additions

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 6:48 pm

Thank you. santa santa santa santa santa santa . The Christmas Claus outdid himself this year.

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 7:02 pm

Also the Schleich Spinosaurus is without question the most accurate Spinosaur in my collection.

Last edited by Gecko08 on Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 12:43 pm

Whoah Haydn what an amazing amount of presents from Father Christmas! You must have been good this year santa

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 1:14 pm

Wow what a lot of Christmas dinosaurs- amazing! Shocked Very Happy Applause cheers
I can imagine what a wonderful Christmas it would have been- you must have a stunning collection now!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 1:19 pm

I even left out one. This Collecta muttsburrasaurus.
He came out of a stocking like my Vitae Siraptor, but I confirmed 100% that we ordered a Chiliantaisaurus too but that one did not be given. Today I’m going into to do a bigger search.

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 3:02 am

Here is my entire Beasts of the Mesozoic collection. All of these with the exception of the Western Set are from Christmas.
Western Set
Buitreraptor gonzalezorum (1:10), Stenonychosaurus inequalis (1:18)
Amber Raptor Hatchlings
I’m going to say 1:6 because they were meant to go with the adults.
Velociraptor mongoliensis (1:6)
Dromaeosaurus albertensis (1:6)
Acheroraptor temertyorum (1:6)
Comment down below which creatures from Christmas that you would like to see more of.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:42 am

Impressive Christmas ! Congratulation.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:26 pm

You must have been very nice!! Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:51 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 6:44 pm

Wonderful dinosaurs all! Congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 6:52 pm

Marvellous dinosaurs, flower flower flower I want especially the PNSO Mamenchisaurus.

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 1:59 am

Wow. I want to be you at Christmas. So much dinosaur yumminess.
I like the Mamenchisaurus too.
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 3:56 am

That Mamenchisaurus is one of my favorite additions from Christmas. That figure is a bit prone to falling over because the neck is longer than the rest of the body. This is a paleo accurate feature (but I imagine the real life dinosaur had better balance). Even though it is accurate, the neck makes the figure top heavy so it is prone to tipping over when it isn’t on its base.

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 6:54 pm

My first Collecta figure from the Cambrian era has arrived. My Redlichia rex. When I first read about this figure being released I told myself I had to get this toy! Now it is here.
Redlichia lived in the Middle Cambrian of Australia and Asia. It was about a foot in length, but this figure is 3 inches, putting it at 1:4 scale. My next step is the Silurian.

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Ok so sticking with the trilobite theme of last post, I present to you my entire trilobite collection. My idea for this photo started with me wanting to make a post including my trilobite cast collection, but I decided to expand it to every single trilobite in my collection. These will go from left to right. Enjoy.
Top level: Tricrepicephalus (Safari), Olenoides (Favorite), Olenoides (ROM), Redlichia (Collecta)
2nd level: Elrathia (Fossil Age Minerals), Eurypterus (Paleocasts), Asaphus cornutus (Paleocasts), Asaphus kowalewski (Paleocasts), Phacops [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Paleocasts)
3rd level: Phacops [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Paleocasts), Hollardops (Paleocasts), Paralejurus (Paleocasts), Harpes (Paleocasts), Eldredgeia (Paleocasts)
Bottom level: Maurotarion (Paleocasts), Dalmanites (Paleocasts)

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:09 pm

very good choice! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:11 pm

Wonderful and amazing and very unusual! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 2:47 am

Trilobites are very unique animals. I will be getting a knockoff Olenoides in an Amazon package in January or February of next year. I mainly bought that set for the Cephalaspis and Acutiramus. The Santa ordered a vitae Chiliantaisaurus (from the same lot he got the Sinraptor from), but it never arrived. I don’t know what happened to it, but I ordered a new one.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 4:00 am

How awesome, love trilobites and hope to get the ROM Paleozoic set one day. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 8:10 am

Impressive trilobite tribe Applause

You convinced me to buy the CollectA Redlichia even if my 1/4 scale shelf is already crowded scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 4:04 pm

I don’t know what species to post about next. Any suggestions my friends?

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:16 am

The same relative that gave me the remote control lizard also gave me a very antique glass shelf. I decided that my fossil collection was the best candidate for putting in the case.
On the back left we have a Spinosaurus tooth from Fossil Age Minerals. On the back right we have a Carcharodontosaurus from the same company. On the front right we have an Elrathia kingii from Fossil Age Minerals. We also have a Mosasaurus tooth necklace in the middle. On the back right we have another Spinosaur tooth.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:52 am

Haydn, I hope your family gets the chance to go to Orlando one day- you simply MUST visit The Dinosaur Store in Cocoa Beach one day. It would be right up your alley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions   1 - Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gecko08’s Collection & Recent Acquisitions
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next