Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!

Go down 
+25
Ana
sunny
Chris Sweetman
Mitsukuni
lucky luke
Farm collector
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
RtasVadumee
rogerpgvg
Max
Kikimalou
Advicot
bmathison1972
widukind
Megaptera
pipsxlch
Caracal
Roger
costicuba
landrover
SUSANNE
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 10:38 pm

Very nice group of donkeys . Lovely figures, especially the schleich.

cheers cheers

Max

Max

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 11:08 pm

Love the donkeys.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 9:37 am

Thank you so much Fernando and Max! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 5:04 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 5:06 pm

Thank you so much Andreas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Nice collection! Applause Applause

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 5:10 pm

Thank you so much Taylor! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 7:27 pm

Lovely donkeys, and I hope I can find the golden donkey, as I missed finding it when it was available.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 7:28 pm

Thank you so much!
And good luck with your search! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:19 am

Oddly enough, the Wing Crown stands out to me in the photos!
I do like the little Schleich though.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 10:14 am

Thank you Kelly! Very Happy
Maybe it's because the Wing Crown is a black donkey with a yellow stripe across it! Laughing
And yes the little Schleich are sweet!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 12:30 pm

Oh, I missed your last pictures and the last STS Health Reports. I’m so happy that last news are positive. Very Happy
I think it is not easy to ttell a kid from a lamb, at least for me once I never lived in a farm. Maybe Adam can give a definitive identification. You tell the AAA model is marked “goat”?, It may be enough to identify it as a kid but we know AAA figures are used for multipurposes. geek
I must get the okapi, I’m forgeting some Schleich lately.
Fantastic donekys too. I think we are many donkey lovers on forum and fortunately brands are making the now to the breed level.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 12:33 pm

Thank you so much Roger! Very Happy
Yes it is marked goat, so maybe it is a kid! And I agree with you, it is so good that now brands seem (Mostly) to be experimenting more with different species and breeds! bounce
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:15 pm

I'm here! Lambs and kids are easy to tell apart but at times it can be hard, as some sheep breeds look like goats and the other way round. An example of this is an angora goat. When identifying the best telltale sign is wool, as the majority of goat breeds have short hair which doesn't look like the wool of sheep

This is a Saanen kid and below a Swaledal lamb.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:25 pm

DONKEYS cheers bounce cheers

Such great models, and again you have some rare ones too Very Happy
Even a "Conga-line" of Schleich donkey foals drunken

The walking Britains donkey is perhaps the donkey I love most , well it is among the dokeys I love most.
I got mine when it was completely new on the market, so I must have been 9 - 10 years old .
It was my first Britains model , and the only one for many years.
His name was Donkey (WOW !!!!) and he spoke with foreign accent , probably some kind of Pidgin-Danish Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:28 pm

In my experience there is a very easy way to know kids and lambs from each other :
If they are on the right side of the fence, they are lambs. If they are in your vegtable garden, they are kids Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:13 pm

Thank you so much Adam and of course- look for wool! Very Happy And a photo of a kid and a lamb! drunken For any farm related questions I know who to ask!
And thank you so much Susanne too, and it's wonderful to hear you are a donkey lover! Very Happy bounce
The Britains donkey is so nice, I definitely agree, and must be very special to you as your first Britains model! Very Happy And I think the name donkey is very sweet and perfect for a donkey!Laughing Very Happy
And I love your way to tell apart kids and lambs! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:52 pm

I do too, and it's so true goats get into everything Laughing Laughing

I wouldn't go to me for everything I still discover new breeds when my father tells me to buy him some new cows or sheep and I get distracted, I recently discovered this breed of duck, the Abcot Ranger, the females are beautiful drunken

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:54 pm

What a beautiful duck and I'd never heard of them! Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Maybe it's because the Wing Crown is a black donkey with a yellow stripe across it! Laughing
I was looking at the wrong one as Wing Crown then. I meant the one on the left of the top row. I don't have many donkeys, so don't know who's whose.

What sheep we have around here are hair sheep like Katahdins usually. I look at the tails. And yes, the kids will be into everything including your business, the lambs more standoffish!

That's a lovely duck, never heard of that breed either.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 7:17 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Bonnie wrote:
I was looking at the wrong one as Wing Crown then. I meant the one on the left of the top row. I don't have many donkeys, so don't know who's whose.
Oh yes, the lovely Schleich one. That is definitely one of my favourites!
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 10:02 pm

That is one weird breed of sheep Kelly, it looks like a goat, cow, sheep mix geek

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 7:09 pm

Next are my hippos and rhinos, with a little extra animal who sneaked in, and should have been with the pigs Very Happy
The brands for both are K&M, Safari, Schleich and Wing Crown, with a couple of different hippos, one of which is vintage! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]where to find e85 fuel
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Nice again Bonnie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Thank you Andreas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next