Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!

Go down 
+25
Ana
sunny
Chris Sweetman
Mitsukuni
lucky luke
Farm collector
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
RtasVadumee
rogerpgvg
Max
Kikimalou
Advicot
bmathison1972
widukind
Megaptera
pipsxlch
Caracal
Roger
costicuba
landrover
SUSANNE
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! Empty
PostSubject: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:56 pm

I thought now was the right time to start sharing my collection with everyone!  Very Happy With so many experts on animal figures on STS, I am sure all my questions will be answered! And if you need any photos for the wiki, please say! As I said in my introduction, I collected all animals for a long time (So these outnumber my dogs at the moment!), but now I only collect dogs because otherwise there would be too many amazing figures to choose from (And I adore dogs!) When I first discovered Toy Animal Wiki, I made very long wish lists for all the brands, but now I think I'll have to narrow them down to my absolute favourite animals, whilst still keeping all the dogs!
There are a whole range of brands in my collection, mostly Schleich as this is all I knew about until now, and the animals range from realistic to quite basic! I am thinking of saving the dogs until last and taking photos roughly by species, but if there are lots of that species I might separate them into brand/ breed.
I'll start with the elephants- displayed on my green dog pillow Very Happy Very Happy !
There are 3 Schleich, 1 Safari, 1 Animal Hospital, 2 Wing Crown I think and 2 K&M?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Contents
Elephants, Fantastical Creatures and Dinosaurs- Page 1 Zebras, Giraffes, Lizards, Snakes, Bugs - Page 2
Monkeys, Frogs, Fish, Walruses, Seals, Whales, Squid, Dolphins, Crocodiles, Sharks, Turtles, Tortoises- 3
Pigs & Sheep- Page 4 Cows- Page 5 Donkeys- Page 6 Rhinos & Hippos- Page 7
Leopards, Cheetahs, Jaguars- Page 8 Birds 1- Page 9 Birds 2, Chickens- Page 10
Kangaroos, Koalas, Bats- Page 12 Rodents, Rats Mice- Page 13 Deer, Horses 1- Page 14
Horses 2- Page 15 Horses 3- Page 16 Squirrels, Hedgehogs, Tigers- Page 17 Lions- Page 18
Cats & Bears- Page 19 Rabbits & Foxes- Page 20 Wolves- Page 21

Last edited by Bonnie on Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:36 am; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:57 pm

And if anyone wants more close up/clearer photos please say! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 4:38 pm

Very sorry, I forgot 1 elephant, also an Animal Hospital one I think!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 5:01 pm

Excellent group so far. Can't wait to see more.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 5:04 pm

Thank you Paige! sunny
I am hoping to do about 1 per day, but I'll see how it goes!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 8:51 pm

Nice elephants! Smile

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 9:04 pm

Thank you Taos! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:03 pm

I have been waiting for this from you cheers

Wonderful elephants, - the Schleich baby it the most adorable baby elephant ever made, - in my opinion I love you
Wing Crown, - I think I do not know that brand scratch

The two little twind in the group to the right are enormously charming ...they look kind of vintage Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:42 pm

Thank you Susanne! sunny
I definitely agree- the Schleich baby elephant is just so sweet and realistic at the same time! Very Happy
And I think Wing Crown make quite a few cheap plastic animals, but I thought the mold on these elephants were quite good so they joined the collection! Very Happy
Those twins do look vintage! Very Happy I checked on TAI and it said they were K&M from the year 2000- so quite old now!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:54 pm

You have nice elephants.. cheers cheers especially, the baby elephants.

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:59 pm

Thank you so much Fernando! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 1:50 am

Wonderful start of showing your collection Bonnie cheers
And I really like your dog pillow Very Happy
For sure you have nice dreams on it drunken

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 10:32 am

Thank you Kosta! sunny
And yes the pillow is definitely a favourite of mine! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 2:28 pm

It is really a good idea that you start a topic for your collection. If you want, you can open a different topic for your dogs once it is a special part of your collection.  
There is no problem that you put consecutive posts but you can always edit your posts to add something you forgot. Just click in a button like this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] that you can find on the top right of each post next to a cross.
Can you find easily Wing Crown? I need their crazy fox, maybe we can performe a trade or so if you find it easily. Idea

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 8:58 pm

Thank you Bonnie for sharing your collection! :) My african elephant is also from Schleich but the previous model..
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:40 am

Thank you Roger and definitely a good idea to open a different topic for my dogs, considering this is the only species I'll be adding to my collection from now on! Very Happy Oh yes and I've just noticed the Edit button, will use this in future! Very Happy
I would love to trade the Wing Crown fox, there are a few Wing Crowns near me but I'm not sure whether I've seen a fox... scratch Do you have a photo so that I could keep an eye out for it? Very Happy
And thank you Caracal Very Happy , I do think that Schleich's elephants are actually very good compared to some of their other models! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:29 pm

That's the only picture I have of the Wing Crown fox. It is really hard to see.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 2:16 pm

Thank you and I'll keep a look out for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 6:40 pm

The next lot is something a bit different... fantastical creatures! There is a whole range here, mostly Schleich Eldrador- some of them are rather frightening but I got them because there was something I liked about them- I think it was the imagination in creating them! Then there are some rather strange unicorns, some Schleich Smurfs, rubber dragons and funny little plastic creatures- so a whole mixture! Very Happy I particularly like the lava lion and that ice griffon- they came out bigger than I expected and are beautifully made. I do think that Schleich's Eldrador creatures are actually very well made, as strange as they are! I have a few more of these small weird plastic creatures somewhere, but since they aren't what most people collect I haven't added these ones in. But a bit of fun anyway Very Happy Very Happy !
Not what most people here collect but I thought I'd share anyway! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]24 hour gas station
And to go with them my varied collection of dinosaurs, I am no expert with dinosaurs but I'll try and tell you the brands! So there are 4 from Schleich, quite a few from Wing Crown, a couple by Timpo, and then the rest are unknown to me. But any questions please ask and I'll try my best to give you more details! Very Happy And sorry for the strange lighting in the photo!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]where is the nearest petrol station from my location
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 6:52 pm

Lovely models again. I love the water dragon from schleich, glad I got one before it was retired.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 6:59 pm

Thank you Paige Very Happy! I definitely agree, it is a beautiful model.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 8:32 pm

Some people on forum really love fantasy models. Not only Paige, Valérie, Anna Aschuck or Kelly are just a few examples. That's not my subject but I assume some pieces are really beautiful. Especially dragons and I assume I loved the Game of Thrones although I don't collect any of their merchandising.
I have a request. When you have time, could you please open a topic with individual pictures of your Wing Crown models. It could be useful twice. First, because the forum is poorly documented about these models and second because I could use your pictures to put on Toy Animal Wiki. No hurries, in any way. :)

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 8:43 pm

Thank you Roger Very Happy ! Oh yes I would love to help with the fantastic Toy Animal Wiki! Where would you like me to open the topic and I can hopefully do it tomorrow? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 1:48 am

Bonnie wrote:
Thank you Roger Very Happy ! Oh yes I would love to help with the fantastic Toy Animal Wiki! Where would you like me to open the topic and I can hopefully do it tomorrow? Very Happy

Do it just when you find it oportune for you.
You can open the topic on "Unclassified modern companies". It is where we put all topics of modern companies that do not have their own section on forum.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:58 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Lovely models again. I love the water dragon from schleich, glad I got one before it was retired.

Hah, I'm a happy owner to that model also! Schleich really does some of the fantasy stuff very well, though I don't collect the Bayala or Eldrador lines specifically they do have some wonderfully imaginative and fun figures. I would have treasured them if they were around when I was a kid.

There are a few of us here who collect at least some fantasy figures, more or less seriously. My main collection is a line af fantasy art statuary.

You have some fun things- I remember that weird thing by the lava lion's foot! Think it was from Dungeons and Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next