Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!

Go down 
+25
Ana
sunny
Chris Sweetman
Mitsukuni
lucky luke
Farm collector
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
RtasVadumee
rogerpgvg
Max
Kikimalou
Advicot
bmathison1972
widukind
Megaptera
pipsxlch
Caracal
Roger
costicuba
landrover
SUSANNE
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:57 am

You have a really nice array of so many different figures and a good few that I am jealous of.

Roger, I wouldn't say K&M is relatively common in Europe, specifically the UK as I only got my 15 figures from 1 trade with Taylor and the Frogs Tube on Amazon.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:49 am

Thank you so much Roger, Blaine and Adam Very Happy !
Thank you Blaine, it's nice to know I have a few gems hidden in my Chinabugs! Very Happy
And Roger I most certainly was a bug girl, but now I'm a complete dog girl Very Happy And I am very happy to help in any way with figures, the CE tarantula is marked 'Tarantula' 'China' and then with the letter 'K'- I hope this helps!
I think K&M used to be quite common when I was younger, as lots of my figures seem to be from there, but now I don't seem to see many of their figures, but I'm sure they're still around somewhere!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:40 pm

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:51 pm

Thanks Andreas!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:05 pm

Lovely models again! So many to look at.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:10 pm

Thank you Paige! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:22 pm

Next up we have monkeys, a couple of Playmobil dinosaurs which I forgot to include with the first lot of dinosaurs (I was thinking of editing them in, but then I wasn't sure whether you would be able to see them as it was an older post!) and frogs and fish. Once again a whole range, from my much loved Schleich models to a very strange plastic fish and some rubber frogs- my collection definitely needs to be sorted out a little bit! Very Happy
Here are the monkeys, I think the Schleich gorilla is a very good model, and there are a couple of Schleich spider monkeys, the Schleich orangutan with movable arm, a Safari Tube gorilla and then I'm not sure about the baboon??
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And then here are the frogs and fish, my favourites are definitely the Schleich tropical fish and Schleich frogs, although the others are interesting in their own way Very Happy
And the Playmobil dinosaurs:
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:42 pm

The mandrill Lilias is K&M, from the African nature tube

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:45 pm

Thank you! That makes sense as I have many figures from here!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:29 pm

You have beautyful models , and I like the style of your photos very much Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:38 pm

Thank you Susanne! flower
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:48 pm

Nice adds
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:54 pm

Love the primates especially the schleich gorilla.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:00 pm

Thank you Christophe and Max! sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:50 pm

I agree that is a very beautiful gorilla. I don't have it but someday I will get one like yours.
I like the squirrel monkeys and again K&M figures in your collection.
It seems Wild Republic (K&M) is easier to find where you live than around Adam's territory. Wink

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 12:03 am

*gasp* you have a goldfish I don't know about! Laughing Shocked

You have a very nice assortment in general, I like the little rabbitfish as well.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 12:08 pm

Great selection of models!!

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 12:11 pm

You can't find anything near me except for one Schleich shop, Sad
I even travelled to my nearest city which is roughly 9 - 12 miles away and even then I can't find figures, but the view of it from the top of my fields is lovely

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 12:56 pm

Thank you so much Roger, Kelly and Taos! sunny
And thank you Roger- I never knew that Wild Republic was the same thing as K&M- I'm pretty sure I have seen a few of their figures near me although I can't be sure... I think they were mostly plush though!
I'm glad you like my figures Kelly, the goldfish I believe came in a set with a zebra and a cat I think! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:32 pm

Next up I have done quite a few groups of models, again many brands and a mixture of figures from some lovely Schleich to strange made in China animals!
Firstly, here are my walruses and seals, with Schleich on the left, followed by AAA and then various unbranded ones. I do love the Schleich seal pups! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]male or female betta
Next various whales, squids and octopuses, which include the Schleich whale and orca and sperm whale calf, and two variations of the Schleich octopus. Here they are: Very Happy
Next sharks, turtles, a tortoise and a shrimp! The little shrimp I think is by Ocean in my Pocket and has a velvety outer layer- it's always been a favourite of mine!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]betta fish expert
Then the crocodiles, komodo dragons by Schleich (One is slightly different as it has a black nose!) and a vintage plastic pangolin, not sure of the brand. Sadly one of the crocodiles looks rather weird as it has lost both legs, he was passed down from my parents so very old! And I am very amazed by the Schleich komodo dragons, for one of their recent models they have so much detail!
Finally, the dolphins, beautiful Schleich seahorse (One of my favourites!) and a playmobil starfish. Two of the dolphins are Playmobil, and then there is Schleich, Ocean in my Pocket and a lovely little ornament at the front with a silver coloured dolphin coming out of the waves. Dolphins have always been one of the many animals that I like! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]how do you know when your betta fish is dying
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:57 pm

Wonderful figures! I think a pangolin has snuck into your reptiles though. cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 11:07 pm

Thank you so much Paige! Very Happy sunny
The little Pangolin had to join the crocodiles as he is the only one of his species that I have, and I thought that they were the closest in looks to him! Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 1:09 am

Pangolins must always be with crocodiles. That should be an official rule. tongue
Your pangolin is probably marked just China or Hong Kong. There are many versions of small pangolin figures and I have a few of them.You are now focused into dogs or I’d suggest the Schleich giant pangolin that is a fantastic figure.
I also love seal pups even if I don’t have a sigle one. Seals are basically sea dogs, you just need to find breeds for them.

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 2:06 am

The Schleich style did work beautifully on those seal pups, didn't it?
I really like the funny little shrimp also!
You say the flocked figures are Ocean in My Pocket; is the goldfish that brand also? I shall have to add it to my search list, even though it's cutesy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next