Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!

Go down 
+25
Ana
sunny
Chris Sweetman
Mitsukuni
lucky luke
Farm collector
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
RtasVadumee
rogerpgvg
Max
Kikimalou
Advicot
bmathison1972
widukind
Megaptera
pipsxlch
Caracal
Roger
costicuba
landrover
SUSANNE
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Thank you Megaptera! Very Happy
I'm now focused more on dogs, but I collect any chickens, of any breed, so I'm sure I will continue to add any favourite models, such as the Papo silkie or Safari Ameraucana! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:36 am

They are very well made. I already have the Silkie (Papo), the older Schleich one and the Phoenix (Safari). The older rooster from Schleich could be a Leghorn (Italian). My next model will be the Ameraucana.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:38 am

Sounds as though you have so many lovely breeds! drunken You tempt me so much to add them, as I agree, they are very realistic! bounce
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 3:20 pm

Yes, they are very well made:cheers:
At the end of the year, I will make some pictures of my whole collection again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 3:34 pm

How exciting! Can't wait to see it! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:20 am

Next up a rather random assortment- tortoises, kangaroos, koalas, bats and others! Laughing Very Happy
The tortoises are a little strange, the highlight obviously being the Schleich- I'd love to know the brand of the green one which I have had for ages- does anyone know? scratch Very Happy I love the little Playmobil one too! I love you They're a little strange- but hopefully interesting! Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And the next lot is a little mixture- all the animals who didn't have enough of their species for individual photos! Laughing I love the Schleich, especially the bat, quokka and koala- and I also think the Playmobil koalas at the front are very sweet and actually quite nice models- they look almost Japanese! Then there are some Animal Hospital ones, Safari Good Luck Mini kangaroo, and the wonderful Britains kangaroo which you may be able to spot at the back! I'm just so annoyed that I lost the tiny baby which used to slot into its pouch! Crying or Very sad Oh yes- and a little Animal Hospital anteater joined too! Laughing Sorry for the photos- if you need any closer ones please say! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:37 am

Wonderful mix of all kinds of brands cheers

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:23 am

Thank you Susanne sunny ! It's certainly a strange mix- the tortoises especially- I think I may need to sort them out a little! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:04 am

A very interesting and good array of figures

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:08 am

Thank you Adam! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:46 am

Nice additions again ::

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:48 am

Thank you Andreas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:51 am

Other nice group, I see beautiful koalas. congrats.

cheers cheers

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:56 am

Very interesting collection with a wide variety of styles. I like the Playmobil animals, they often show the essence of the animals in a very simple way - I think they are very well designed.

Is there a house inside the turtle with "lid"?

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:13 pm

Thank you Roger and Fernando! Very Happy
And I agree with you about the Playmobil animals- you have got it just right- I knew that there was something about them that appealed, even though they were simple- and your words summed that up!
There actually isn't a house inside- I think that there used to be a baby turtle that slotted under the lid but I can't quite remember!
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:49 pm

Very interesting Marsupials Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:53 pm

Is it the Schleich flying fox on the left side?..
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:58 pm

Thank you Megaptera, and yes Alain, you're right, it is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:00 pm

Nice batch again sunny
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 2:13 pm

Thank you Christophe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:18 pm

The turtle is an animal that I identify with. I am actually a kind of hommeless tortoise if it makes any sense. scratch Is your anteater at a hospital? I suspect it is not easy for an anteater to use a mask during these days, it may look like a funnel witout a hole. geek Very Happy

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:00 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Yes the Anteater was part of an Animal Hospital set, which I bought for the dogs- they came with bottles to fill with water- and then each animal had a hole at the other end so that you could feed them and they wouldn't become filled with water! Laughing But sadly no masks geek Maybe I should make him one... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 12:16 pm

Love the idea for an anteater face mask lol!

I think this one is improvising as there are no funnels in its enclosure Laughing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 12:18 pm

Advicot wrote:
Love the idea for an anteater face mask lol!

I think this one is improvising as there are no funnels in its enclosure  Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 12:19 pm

Sorry, I just had to... Laughing Laughing Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: