Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!

Go down 
+25
Ana
sunny
Chris Sweetman
Mitsukuni
lucky luke
Farm collector
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
RtasVadumee
rogerpgvg
Max
Kikimalou
Advicot
bmathison1972
widukind
Megaptera
pipsxlch
Caracal
Roger
costicuba
landrover
SUSANNE
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 12:24 pm

Beautiful!
That ice-wolf looks very well made. I have none of your wolves, and what is somehow odd, is that in your last photo the most appealing to me seems the latest Schleich angry grey wolf that was not very-well received in the first place.. Maybe because it is smaller than expected, I don't know..

I will wait for your dogs collection, but definitely school is a priority! Very Happy

Last edited by spacelab on Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 1:11 pm

It was wonderful to follow this topic and it is great to know that the biggest slice of your collection is still to be revealed.
I also remember when you joined our community and I felt immediately you would turn an immportant citizen of our village. Your polite and friendly way is a treasure and I am so glad you're enjoying being here for all this time and I hope our journey continues for a long time. flower
I think wolves are the most popular animals among our members even if a few wolf addicts are not so active these days. Though, it is easy to find wolf fans among our regular posters. I think you also have been contributing to a certain dog fever among us. Laughing

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 4:28 pm

Beautiful wolves family Bonnie.. even if you miss the one I prefer, the second Schleich one.. but you have the pups I don't have! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 6:03 pm

How nice to see them all together, a good way to round off this topic with a big family photo.

I think my favourite is on the back row, third from the left with an open mouth; I know nothing about wolf figures but a quick google tells me that's probably the same one spacelab refers to as the Schleich angry grey wolf a couple of posts above me? I like his sleek style and smooth colour, and the amount of detail on his face - although the material would be very different, he almost has a look of Kaiyodo figure about him!

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:00 pm

It was great to see your collection and I am looking forward to your dogs! I am convinced your  non-dog collection will grow in the future; a few more wolves, a few jackals, a few dingos, a few ..., I don't think you'll be able to resit forever Very Happy.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 11:39 pm

Thank you so much Kostas, Roger, Alain, George and Roger for your lovely comments! sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you! I agree about the ice wolf, like lots of Schleich fantasy figures these days it seems to be much better made than their actual realistic animal range! Interesting about the Schleich wolf too, I think I was lucky with mine as the eyes and mouth were painted accurately rather than smudged! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for such kind words, I have loved it here and also hope that the journey will continue for a long time! cheers It has certainly been inspiring to see some of the amazing wolf collections of members here- and I'm glad I could bring a bit of a dog fever to the forum! Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you too, I completely agree with you and the second Schleich family is my favourite as well, I forgot to add the female to this photo and hope to maybe add the other two one day- I often see them in dog bundles so I'm sure they'll join the pack before long! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's so interesting to hear that you like the Schleich model too, I completely agree that the style is very similar to Kaiyodo! study You prompted me to look at the model again and as you said I love the detail too, and how the grey is softly blended on its back- I like everything about it actually except from maybe the legs! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you, it's been wonderful to have your Britains knowledge along the way! cheers Laughing I can imagine that would happen too- so many nice canine models on the market... bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 5:24 am

Many nice wolves

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:03 am

Many wolves, in your collection, Bonnie.

It is very interesting to be able to compare the style of each designer.

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 5:21 pm

Thank you so much Andreas and Fernando! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22