Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!

Go down 
+25
Ana
sunny
Chris Sweetman
Mitsukuni
lucky luke
Farm collector
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
RtasVadumee
rogerpgvg
Max
Kikimalou
Advicot
bmathison1972
widukind
Megaptera
pipsxlch
Caracal
Roger
costicuba
landrover
SUSANNE
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:35 pm

Thank you Kostas! sunny Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:58 pm

Oh, surely I love this group more than any other. OK, using winking pink foxes is an unfair game of seduction. Wink
I love that some of them are very loved ones, I just hope you're not using your dogs to pretend you're hunting foxes. Great Britain is very known because of that tradition and it is even heavily represented in this hobby. Yes, never use the eraser or you'll erase the eraser. Laughing

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:15 pm

Thank you Roger! Very Happy
Don't worry, I think the dogs and foxes are friends- hopefully! Laughing Wink And I definitely won't erase the eraser! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:34 pm

I love Nick Wilde Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:55 pm

Great variety, as usual! They look like a very friendly lot, or are they sly?

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:17 pm

I love the variety of your collection. The glass model is stunning. Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:35 am

Truly wonderful group my friend! Excellent collection. I like the (eraser?) one especially. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 12:17 pm

Thank you Pardo, Roger, Fernando and Paige! Very Happy sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Most of them are very friendly, although one or two of the cartoon foxes seem to have a sly look about them! Suspect
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 6:12 pm

The Papo fox is my favourite, I think his pose is great, and the proportions just the closest to the foxes I see. I think companies tend to make them very bulky, like they've got extra thick winter coats, which ours don't have here (a winter fox is just a bit plusher and less shiny than a summer one, not much longer haired). British foxes look slimmer, and taller/longer, just cos they're not carrying such depth of fur, so my favourite model is the one which looks long and lean rather than chunky and fluffy. He's the one I keep being really tempted to buy (and repaint)

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:15 am

George wrote:
The Papo fox is my favourite, I think his pose is great, and the proportions just the closest to the foxes I see. I think companies tend to make them very bulky, like they've got extra thick winter coats, which ours don't have here (a winter fox is just a bit plusher and less shiny than a summer one, not much longer haired). British foxes look slimmer, and taller/longer, just cos they're not carrying such depth of fur, so my favourite model is the one which looks long and lean rather than chunky and fluffy. He's the one I keep being really tempted to buy (and repaint)
I love the Papo fox too, it is a beauty! cheers I completely agree about British foxes too, they're always much slimmer than most of the fox models I see, and some I've seen here are actually very small and look more like cats! I'm guessing that the fluffy/ chunkier look is more appealing to children, but I agree that it would be nicer to see more fox figures like those we see in the UK! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 6:13 pm

I think most collectors would favour native-species models which look like our familiar local ones, and the same must go for the designers at each company - so Schleich foxes aim to look like German ones, and Breyer copy American ones, and so on.
I can't find any actual confirmation on my idea that continental-europe foxes are different to ours, so I think it must be a coat thing - colder weather, fluffier foxes? Laughing
But I did find this page with a good thorough description of American vs European fox populations, which is a long but interesting read.

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:10 pm

I agree, it definitely must be down to brands basing their models on their native foxes! Very Happy Thanks for the link too, it was really interesting! study
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 4:42 pm

Well today I gave in to temptation and ordered the Papo fox to repaint, now I better check I have some nice orange colours in my paint tin! Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 5:25 pm

George wrote:
Well today I gave in to temptation and ordered the Papo fox to repaint, now I better check I have some nice orange colours in my paint tin! Laughing
Can't wait to see the result! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:42 pm

Lovely collection of vulpines!!

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 11:00 pm

Thank you Taylor! sunny
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 7:10 pm

So many foxes. The best models are still from Papo. They look very authentic.
But you definitly need a Fennek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:26 pm

Thank you Megaptera! Very Happy Yes, I do need a Fennec! sunny
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:44 am

Great fox lot! Hmm, a fennec...
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:26 am

Thank you Kelly! flower
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:03 pm

Beautiful fox family! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:05 pm

Thank you Alain! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 2:30 am

what a very cute little glass fox that is Bonnie! is he sporting a xmas hat ?
and I love your eclectic fox collection. The one with the moveable head is very nice, and the two brown twins behind her are sleek looking and pretty! excellent collection you have:)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 9:08 am

Thank you Sunny! sunny
Yes, he is wearing a Christmas hat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:53 am

And the final post of my collection topic: wolves! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It has been a joy to share all the non-dog animals of my collection with everyone here, thank you so much to everyone who commented along the way! I remember my first collection post and feeling so new here on STS, but now with so many kind members I feel as if I've been here for years! flower This part of my collection will probably never change from now, as I am now only a collector of dogs, but I will still treasure every single animal figure! I'm going to update the first post now to make a sort of contents page, listing each group of animals and what page you can find them on for this topic! I am planning on starting my dog collection topic at some point too, I'm about to get really busy with school but I'll see when I can fit it in!
I hope you enjoy the last post and as usual any questions please ask! sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]image hosting free
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next