Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!

Go down 
+25
Ana
sunny
Chris Sweetman
Mitsukuni
lucky luke
Farm collector
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
RtasVadumee
rogerpgvg
Max
Kikimalou
Advicot
bmathison1972
widukind
Megaptera
pipsxlch
Caracal
Roger
costicuba
landrover
SUSANNE
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 4:19 am

Bonnie wrote:
Roger wrote:
My niece was also crazy about pandas! So beautiful collection of bears from your sister. It is good that you introduced other brands to your sister's collection. Who can resist to that Papo polar bear standing?
What's her favorite panda figure? flower
Thank you Roger! Very Happy I definitely agree, that Papo standing bear is so beautiful and she loved it, and now wants to collect Papo too! It was a birthday present from me, and when she thanked me I told her to thank STS for introducing me to all these brands! Very Happy How wonderful that your niece likes Pandas too- my sister's favourite is the Schleich standing cub! sunny

Very Happy Very Happy A big hug to your kind sister. Very Happy
Oh, I didn't know this dog breed was used to hunt bears. Shocked affraid But as always, the killer is the man, the dogs just play with the bear to distract it. Anyway, very surprising they do it with brown bears, they are huge creatures. cat

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 11:50 am

sunny
A bear dog!! affraid The perfect addition to this topic! Very Happy When I saw the link I guessed Karelian Bear Dog before clicking- definitely an amazing breed, they must be so brave to perform this role! Shocked I loved reading the Wikipedia page, it's so interesting to read about the technique the dogs use- I always thought that they actually killed the bear, but it seems that as usual it is the humans being the cruel ones and the loyal dogs just doing what their owners tell them to!
Off the top of my head I can think of one other 'Bear Dog'- a very close cousin to the Karelian Bear Dog- the Russo-European Laika: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
The story goes that the Karelian Bear Dog became popular in Finland and north-western Russia- but the Russians disagreed with the choice of name and instead insisted that the dog was called the Russo-European Laika! It was the same animal, but the two countries refused to agree- and so the two breeds were separated- although as you can see today they still look almost identical! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptySat May 22, 2021 3:06 pm

Thanks Bonnie, that's all very interesting! :)

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptySat May 22, 2021 3:35 pm

Beautiful bears , congrats. cheers cheers

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptySun May 23, 2021 12:53 am

Thank you Fernando! sunny
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 12:32 pm

My collection topic is almost complete- after this only the canines that aren't dogs left! Very Happy Here are the rabbits, with the usual variety- but I kept this post until later because I thought the Red Rabbit might be quite interesting, and I've taken a separate photo for TAW! Very Happy I was very lucky with this one, who's actually quite big- in the UK only winners of a competition were sent the rabbit, but I'm not sure about whether it was available in other countries. To enter you needed to take a photo of this red rabbit in any of a selection of stores that were part of the competition, and then a few winners would be picked at random. There were so many entries that I could see scrolling through the Facebook, but I was very lucky to be one of the randomly chosen winners and was sent this lovely rabbit, along with some other Schleich! Very Happy Even though it appears to have the same mould and just be a red repaint of their earlier rabbit, it's actually very big, and seems to be the same but at a larger scale! But I was very happy, and this rabbit has a very special place in my collection- I just have to keep an eye on all the dogs, and check that they don't try and 'play' with this rabbit- because dogs certainly outnumber rabbits in the collection! Laughing And another rabbit paint variation too, it seems to have come in the Horse Club 2018 advent calendar although I definitely never remember buying this set, so it is possible it was available in another too! scratch Sorry for all these photos, as I'm sure our TAW editors will be very busy- please don't worry if you don't find the time, they are just here in case they'll be useful!
The other rabbits show the usual variety- with quite a lot of those Sylvanians again! If there are any questions about any of them please ask too! rabbit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]picture hosting
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 4:05 pm

what a lovely collection you have, I can see a tiny brown one - is her head tilted up ? in front of the red rabbit, and so cute the rabbit holding all of the carrots:)

Bonnie wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]picture hosting
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 4:09 pm

Wow that's quite a cool piece to have in your collection, such a special rarity! Congrats! And what a fun collection of cuties. I like especially the two white rabbits on the far right and the two matching ones in the middle, sitting on their hind legs with the black ears.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 6:11 pm

Really great new batch! That red bunny is pretty neat. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:25 pm

Very cute

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 1:21 am

I remember seeing the red rabbit here in Portuguese shops but nobody knew what was needed to get it. Laughing I confess I was lazy and I haven't investigated either although I was aware it would turn into a sought after collectible. Lucky you that you won one of them and thanks for providing a picture for TAW.
Your collection of rabbits is really beautiful.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:28 am

Thank you so much Sunny, Jill, Paige, Andreas and Roger! sunny rabbit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I definitely agree, that one with her head tilting up is very sweet! Very Happy This one along with the one with the carrots were both by a doll's house brand- they make lovely models of pets! sunny
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 12:33 pm

Wonderful set of Lagomorphs! Applause Applause

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 12:46 pm

Thank you so much Taylor! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:23 am

Very interesting Rabbit army Applause
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 12:15 pm

Thank you so much Megaptera! cheers
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 1:46 pm

so cute! drunken
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 10:06 am

Thank you so much Alain! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 10:04 pm

Wonderful, huge collection of rabbits cheers

AND the red one is a very precious collector's item, WOW affraid
I didn't know it was larger than the standard models, it is certainly cool Cool Applause

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 10:43 am

Very nice Lot, Bonnie .
Congrats cheers

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 11:05 am

Thank you so much Susanne and Fernando! sunny
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:28 am

My penultimate post for this topic- foxes! Very Happy There is as usual quite a big variety of brands and styles, and materials too! One is a little glass fox, a couple are made from rubber (And act as erasers, although I've never used them!) and the fluffy model is hard underneath but seems to have had fur stuck over the surface! My Schleich models are very loved, especially the little Arctic fox kit! The CollectA model is probably the one I've had for the longest though, marked Procon- but very sadly it seems to have lost a tail and a few legs over the years! Crying or Very sad I hope you enjoy them (especially Roger Very Happy) and as usual any questions please ask! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:30 am

You colllect all kind of animal figures :)

Nice foxes :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:33 am

Thank you Andreas! sunny
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:37 am

Wait till Roger sees the pink one that is closing her eye..hehe! Beautiful foxes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next