Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2021 STS Banner contest

Go down 
+18
Caracal
Gecko08
valmont
SUSANNE
spacelab
bmathison1972
halichoeres
LeeAnn
WILLYBACOMAN
costicuba
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
rogerpgvg
Roger
widukind
Farm collector
Bonnie
Kikimalou
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Vote for your favourite 2021 STS banner
Banner 1
 The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap43% The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 33 ]
Banner 2
 The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap30% The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 23 ]
Banner 3
 The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap5% The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Banner 4
 The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap22% The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 77

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2020 - 20:07

Hard to choose!.. maybe 2 or 4.. :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 14:12

Ladies and gentlemen, the 2021 STS Banner contest is closed.

I first want to congratulate all the four competitors who are all as important as the winner. Our forum can be very proud to see so much talented members spending their time and energy for this annual event. I wish we will see again more and more candidates in the future. sunny

No work will be lost because every banner in competition will be the STS banner for one week and will join the STS Logo museum. farao

I also want to thanks the 77 voters. Not our best score but still better than our first contest in 2014

As you have noticed, the 2021 banner will be the n°1. Big congratulation to its mother Ana. cheers

The brave challengers were:

Banner 1: Ana
Banner 2: Kikimalou
Banner 3: Advicot
Banner 4: Lucky Luke

BIG CONGRATULATION AND LONG LIVE TO STS  Applause
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 14:17

All of them were amazing, but congratulations to Ana for winning- your banner is beautiful!! cheers cheers Applause
I am very excited to see the new one up there, to mark a new year of STS! sunny
And it will be wonderful to see the Papo Great Pyrenees every time I go on this wonderful forum Very Happy !
But thank you so much Christophe for running the competition, and for all the talented people who entered their banners- the decision was so hard because they were all wonderful! flower
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 14:31

I also want to congratulate Ana and all other members that turned this contest possible. Thanks to those who voted, the participation of the community is important to keep these initiatives alive.
Now I can tell that my choice was Jean-Luc’s banner, I am very traditionalisst. Laughing But now I will have #2#3#4 as my favorites for a week each and #1 as my favorite for the rest of the year. cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 14:35

Roger wrote:
I also want to congratulate Ana and all other members that turned this contest possible. Thanks to those who voted, the participation of the community is important to keep these initiatives alive.
Now I can tell that my choice was Jean-Luc’s banner, I am very traditionalisst. Laughing But now I will have #2#3#4 as my favorites for a week each and #1 as my favorite for the rest of the year. cheers

I can't say you are so traditionalist because we had traditionally several different traditional banners in the past Laughing

Now I can tell I voted for the N°1, Anna's banner cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 15:16

Thanks so much friends! I'm happy to read you like my project! Thanks for all your votes! sunny  

I also want to say that all banners are really great and it will be fantastic to see each of them on the top of this page Very Happy

I voted for number 3, it's so peaceful and I liked the original idea for a composition! The 3 landscapes are wonderful. STS is my happy place so peaceful lanscapes are very fitting. Very Happy

I liked your design too Christophe, great composition and all the new animals, super nice! I love you

Banner number 4 is great too, thank you Jean Luc! It has your style and humor for sure Smile

I'd like to say big THANK YOU to Christophe for encouraging me to finish my project. The idea came to me 2 days before deadline and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to finish it in such a short time. And thank you for the contest too! I'm so happy that this tradition is making a come back cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 15:26

Oh thank you very, very much Ana it is much appreciated.

I voted for yours Ana, it just looked perfect as it showed the figures in real surrounded by the logo

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 17:21

Thank you so much and congratulations to each and everyone of you that made this wonderful banners Applause cheers   It was very hard to choose because they are all so lovely I love you I voted for Jean-Luc's banner. A big congratulations to Ana, you are certainly a worthy winner of this competition Applause Applause cheers cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 17:25

Advicot wrote:
Oh thank you very, very much Ana it is much appreciated.

I voted for yours Ana, it just looked perfect as it showed the figures in real surrounded by the logo

It's a contest STS can't loose, all these banners could enjoy us for a year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 17:46

Double congratulations to Ana for winning the banner contest and for achieving her 10,000th post on the forum! Ana's was my favourite for its general design and for using real figures. But I liked number 2 for its close-ups and wonderful collage, 3 because it shows off the animals with beautiful backgrounds and 4 for refreshing the previous design and for incorporating the globe.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 13:30

Ana wrote:
I'd like to say big THANK YOU to Christophe for encouraging me to finish my project. The idea came to me 2 days before deadline and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to finish it in such a short time. And thank you for the contest too! I'm so happy that this tradition is making a come back cheers

Laughing You made the first banner I receipted, I was a bit stressed because Jean-Luc wasn't sure to make one and I had no news from Adam...Shocked   So I decided to make one to be sure there will be a contest !What a Face  A few minutes after I finished mine Adam sent me his banner cheers and Jean-Luc finally found enough time to make the job sunny
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 0:04

Glad there was a contest this year. Very Happy Applause
Congratulations to the participants, Applause Applause Applause Applause
happy that Ana won it, I would have appreciated her inserting a 2021 novelty for fun! I love you queen
For my part, I voted for banner 2. Wink monkey
Anyway there is no loser, the essential is to participate. Wink
Thank you also to all the members who voted in this contest Applause Smile
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 0:10

And thank you Jean-Luc for your indefectible support cheers

It's funny to know that none of us voted for his or her own banner Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 6:50

Congratulations dear Anna ! cheers
Thank you everybody for making these wonderful banners !
And now, we will have a pleasure to enjoy all of them , starting with the beautiful banner by Kiki cheers

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 9:12

Kikimalou wrote:
And thank you Jean-Luc for your indefectible support cheers

It's funny to know that none of us voted for his or her own banner Laughing

that's fair play, of a community Very Happy cheers Cool cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 13:48

Thanks everyone! Very Happy

rogerpgvg wrote:
Double congratulations to Ana for winning the banner contest and for achieving her 10,000th post on the forum! Ana's was my favourite for its general design and for using real figures. But I liked number 2 for its close-ups and wonderful collage, 3 because it shows off the animals with beautiful backgrounds and 4 for refreshing the previous design and for incorporating the globe.
Thank you! I didn't realise it was my 10 000th post! Very Happy Yay!  Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
Ana wrote:

Laughing You made the first banner I receipted, I was a bit stressed because Jean-Luc wasn't sure to make one and I had no news from Adam...Shocked   So I decided to make one to be sure there will be a contest !What a Face  A few minutes after I finished mine Adam sent me his banner cheers and Jean-Luc finally found enough time to make the job sunny

So from 0 to 4 in two days! Haha, nice!  Laughing

lucky luke wrote:
Glad there was a contest this year.  Very Happy  Applause
Congratulations to the participants, Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause
happy that Ana won it, I would have appreciated her inserting a 2021 novelty for fun! I love you  queen
For my part, I voted for banner 2. Wink  monkey
Anyway there is no loser, the essential is to participate. Wink
Thank you also to all the members who voted in this contest Applause Smile

I would have inserted it if I had any at home. But I still don't have any of the 2021 news  Smile I could also have used promo pictures but the lighting wouldn't work well I guess.  scratch

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 17:23

Big congratulations Ana. great job. cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 21:48

Congratulations Anna :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 9:57

Thank you Fernando, and Andreas! Very Happy Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 STS Banner contest    The 2021 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2021 STS Banner contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2