Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 1:13 am

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:05 am

Such a stunning heron- I love the colours! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 12:44 pm

Everything looks fine to me and actually it is good that you take your nephews to distract you. Laughing
You really take fantastic pictures even when the models are so small.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 2:35 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you so much everybody!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This photo is really marvellous, big congratulations  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:19 pm

Thank you everyone. :)

What is a sad hot platypus to do when he is found away from his billabong on a 100+ F° day?
He must re-find it.

Closer...

Success!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 2:24 am

I love these photos, especially the last one incorporating the water and the sticks, they work so well with this model! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 2:44 pm

It reminds me when someone found the Safari platypus being sold online as a Wild Safari North American Wildlife model and Carolynn commented she used to see huge flocks of platypuses flying across the skys of California. Laughing I miss our always funny Californian Sheep Girl. Crying or Very sad Well at least we know a platypus that found its place. flower

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 5:42 pm

Thank you Bonnie and Roger!

I miss Carolynn too, it has been so long! That sounds just like her to say that but I can confirm this myth... this platypus got lost on his annual migration and landed in Idaho where I caught him in the wild. Wink As you can see above he has a terrible sense of direction!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 3:11 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you Bonnie and Roger!

I miss Carolynn too, it has been so long! That sounds just like her to say that but I can confirm this myth... this platypus got lost on his annual migration and landed in Idaho where I caught him in the wild. Wink As you can see above he has a terrible sense of direction!

lol!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 6:31 am

Papo alligator (many of the pictures from the platypus on have been supplemented with a mini shoot in my yard. And some extras here as several turned out so well.)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 10:01 am

Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:14 pm

this is the alligator I have in my collection; it replaced the 1997 sculpt by Safari. Amazing, it took over 20 years to get a better alligator!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 11:48 pm

Thank you both.

Just a little guinea pig out on a walk to enjoy the flowers.

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 2:10 am

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 11:06 am

lucky luke wrote:
Very Happy Applause cheers Cool

sunny Applause cheers

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 12:22 pm

Such an adorable guinea pig out with the flowers! sunny
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 1:36 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Thank you everyone again. :)

Hunting...

For blueberries!

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 6:59 pm

I would have gotten a Safari Kermode bear if they had made an original sculpt. My 'black' bear is this same sculpt and I wouldn't want the two to be the same. I suppose I could get a new sculpt of the black form but this one is my favorite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 9:57 am

Thanks Blaine. It is my favorite black bear sculpt too, they really captured the typical shape and proportions etc. of the American black bear. Many companies don't quite accomplish it...

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 2:10 pm

Fantastic shots of this bear patrolling through the undergrowth! cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 11:40 pm

Thank you Bonnie. :)

Next is the Bullyland freshwater eel.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 3:09 am

Oh wow! I would have thought that the eel was real if I had seen that second photo in real life! Shocked It looks so realistic submerged in the water like that, wonderful shots again! cheers
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 5:00 am

Whoa. How big is it? What species?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 8:19 am

It was a unusual serie

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next