Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 4:31 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Whoa. How big is it? What species?

Given than the French company Bullyland makes overall native French species that are enough well known by the general public (such as capercaillie, chamois, roe deer, ibex, etc), 99'9 % sure this is an European eel, Anguilla anguilla.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 5:04 pm

Bully is German, it was created by a Schleich dissident if I remember well.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 6:34 pm

I love that alligator! Lovely photos, all of them, once again you really put water to a masterful use for making the animals look alive.
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 6:34 pm

Ooops. I always believed it was a French company! Thanks for telling me :-)

Anyway the German fauna is the same than French one

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 7:29 pm

Thank you everyone!

Blaine, the eel is from Bullyland's freshwater fish series. The wiki IDs it as a european eel, and it is probably about 4-5 inches long...maybe 6 at most.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here it is when I got it, some other Bullys to show approx. size.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:12 pm

I also have this eel. A wonderful, but really rare model.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:34 pm

thanks, too big for me (not like I'll find it any time soon, though)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 10:31 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Ooops. I always believed it was a French company! Thanks for telling me :-)

Anyway the German fauna is the same than French one

They're German indeed but their logo and name are a tribute to a French bulldog.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 8:17 am

Newcomers from a phantastic Bullyland period.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 6:53 pm

Thank you everyone. :)

Next is the Bullyland pug adult.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:47 pm

Wonderful, wonderful pug! cheers cheers
I think of all pug models I've seen this is definitely one of the best, all those wrinkles and the proportions are very similar to the real dog and it has that sweet face that all pugs seem to have! And I love the way the wrinkles have been sculpted along the back, I can really imagine the fuzzy texture like the fur of real pugs! drunken I definitely need to find this model before long, along with the gorgeous puppy! I love you
I love the second photo, such an interesting angle and the colours of the pug go really well with the wood! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 8:34 pm

That's a wonderful Patimasia. Laughing

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 2:57 am

Love the eel!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 7:48 am

Now i know what a pug is :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 5:52 am

Thank you all!

Papo black swan

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 8:27 am

Such a beautiful swan! cheers
I love her pose, and the photos of the log- the way the wings are up makes it look as though she's doing a balancing act across the water! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 11:44 am

Looks like he is trying to climb. Not easy for a swan with this kind of feet. Laughing Fortunately his wings help him to find a good balance. Even if it is just a black mute swan, it is the most beautiful black swan we can get and your beautiful pictures illustrate it perfectly.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 11:06 pm

Very beautiful model and pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 7:21 am

I like that swan figure

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 3:40 pm

Thank you all!

Safari river otter

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 4:03 pm

I have this otter. Wish it was smaller, but there aren't many examples of North American river otter figures that are small. Maybe I should consider a TOOB figure, but they are often not as detailed.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 7:45 pm

Lovely setting for this wonderful Otter! I love the little tilt to his head, very sweet! sunny
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 10:06 pm

This otter is very happy in his habitat.

Nice photos again. cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 12:43 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 4:50 pm

Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next