Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sunny's collection

Go down 
+22
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
sunny
Caracal
landrover
Kikimalou
Balaenoptera
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
MartinH
Shanti
thebritfarmer
pipsxlch
Ana
Birdsage
jarda
Taos
SUSANNE
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Advicot
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

sunny's collection  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 2:59 pm

Saien wrote:
Congrats, it is a great prehistoric group cheers Applause  I have many of them from major brands.

Thank you Saien!

Jill wrote:
Congrats on your finds, all those prehistoric figures are very cool! I don't know my extinct species well but there are some impressive looking ones in there. This one though. Surely those proportions are not correct? Laughing I hate to laugh at him and his very short body, he is very charming for all that.

sunny wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Jill, yes the mammoths were rather unusual. That was his best side.
Here are the others Shocked What a Face -

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
I don't like it when these elderly people reject the youth just because they dress differently. Laughing
I don't know your Dimetrodon. It could be a Toy Major but in this case it should be marked with the TM logo and the year. So I have no idea. scratch

scratch scratch scratch scratch Isn't it a UKRD as it is written on the belly ? Palmface Laughing

Embarassed I don't even remember seeing the photo and it is quite clear. Sure it is a U.K.R.D. I'm part of the elderly people so these things ahppen. Wink

Yes here it is - it's since had a very good extra scrubbing and all the blue strips are away

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:37 pm

My collection has grown a little bit the last few weeks, with lots of brand new purchases.
I have a few Playmobil in the collection as some of them fit in nicely to my scale. But most tend to be on the large side.
Together they look very nice. I also put in the lego type bear that I got from China last month, he fits nicely with the polar bear cub.

the ibex came with some edelweiss which had to be put together
the penguin came with some tiny ice bergs and fish

the polar bear cub came with a snowball
and the squirrels had some cones to eat and a log to stand on

here is the lego type brown bear and the Playmobil cub
they go together rather well

the cub is getting a lesson in stretching up for honey

and then the following week I added some more brand new models -
a camel, sharing a meal of edelweiss with the cub

a llama that came with some spiky leaves

a very nice orangutan with bananas and a green tendril that I will turn into a snake

and a wolf that came with a bone

the bear is now sharing the honey and bananas with the wolf

the orangutan still has plenty to eat

and I also got a nice assortment of 2nd hand friends - an albino lizard with beautiful red eyes, a Spirit horse that is 1/32nd scale and a very nice model, a large sheep which is very cute, a very pretty hollow cow that I've never seen before and a cheap but handsome rhino.

The albino lizard needs some glue to his chin area.

This cow is hollow inside, and is very beautiful.

I quite like the cheap type rhinos, they are around Britains size and fit in nicely with my other rhinos.

the Spirit horse is the best model I've seen in this range at this size

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:12 pm

Beautiful new stuff

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 10:06 pm

So many nice new figures. Lessons to stretch up? I also want those lessons. Laughing

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 7:26 am

Great new additions, Playmobil makes some cool animal figures these days! I really like the camel, and also the lizard. I'm glad you saved him to repair his break.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 8:49 am

widukind wrote:
Beautiful new stuff

thank you Andreas!

Roger wrote:
So many nice new figures. Lessons to stretch up? I also want those lessons. Laughing

Thank you Roger. ha ha, stretching is good for everyone, I agree :)

Jill wrote:
Great new additions, Playmobil makes some cool animal figures these days! I really like the camel, and also the lizard. I'm glad you saved him to repair his break.

Thanks Jill, yes Playmobil has a great range of cool animals. The camel was in a desert fighting set that came with a skeleton warrior and a human. So the hieroglyphic patterns on it were part of the storyline.
Yes, he's a great model and I will see how the glue goes. Nothing is unrepairable in this world.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 9:35 am

What an incredible lizard Shocked No brand I suppose but a lot of charism Very Happy

The cow is indeed beautiful, it reminds me of the toys of my youth drunken

Nice batch and I'm glad to see one more time your Tri-ang Indian rhinoceros I love you . Could you make a pic for TAW ?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:11 am

Great additions,congrats!!The cow is really lovely and looks familiar to me.I wonder is it by Tonka?I remember them making sets when I was younger that included hollow cows and horses.

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 1:48 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
What an incredible lizard Shocked No brand I suppose but a lot of charism  Very Happy

The cow is indeed beautiful, it reminds me of the toys of my youth drunken

Nice batch and I'm glad to see one more time your Tri-ang Indian rhinoceros  I love you . Could you make a pic for TAW  ?

Thank you Christophe. Underneath the lizard it just says China. It's quite large as well, the body is the length of my hand.

Have you seen cows like this before then?
Yes I will take some pics for TAW. I think I have a growing list of items to be photographed:)

Taos wrote:
Great additions,congrats!!The cow is really lovely and looks familiar to me.I wonder is it by Tonka?I remember them making sets when I was younger that included hollow cows and horses.

Thank you Taylor. Did Tonka not make trucks? I'd be interested to see more animals like this cow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

sunny's collection
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18