Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate

Go down 
+2
Duck-Anch-Amun
Babdo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate Empty
PostSubject: TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate   TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 7:43 am

Hello,
I collected some Toy Major animals which are on a groundplate. The material is very weak. On the groundplate is marked:
TM, no year!, and a Letter in a square.
Here some pictures.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate   TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 9:09 am

I love the rabbits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate   TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 10:24 pm

Interesting, I was always intringued why we never found figures from a Farm series among what we call the New-Ray early series. Curiously, these Toy Major are not far from how I immagined that eventual New-Ray collection if it exists.
Very unusual for Toy Major but very beautiful and again something extraordinary you're bringing to our knowledge.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate   TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 11:21 am

These are wonderful models, I never knew that Toy Major made them! Very Happy Very sweet, I love the piglets! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate   TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:03 pm

Roger wrote:
Interesting, I was always intringued why we never found figures from a Farm series among what we call the New-Ray early series. Curiously, these Toy Major are not far from how I immagined that eventual New-Ray collection if it exists.
Very unusual for Toy Major but very beautiful and again something extraordinary you're bringing to our knowledge.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate   TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 12:50 am

Those pigs are very cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate   TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate Empty

Back to top Go down

TOY MAJOR Farm-Animals on Groundplate
Page 1 of 1