Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sand animals topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

The sand animals topic Empty
PostSubject: The sand animals topic   The sand animals topic EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 3:13 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys. Well, the only leason I've started this topic is that I need your help with a little project of mine. See, I'm making a list of all the sand animal designs and styles I've seen, and I was wondering, does anyone else besides me have a collection of these? If they do, what designs do they have? Right now, I have 28 Sand animals, and 2 microbead filled frogs, which don't really count as sand-filled creatures. Anyway, your help would be appreciated with this little list, so if you have feedback I'd love to hear from you. Also, I've already made a sort of design list in a word document, but the list is not complete. That's where your help comes in. So, if you have information for me, let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down

The sand animals topic
Page 1 of 1