Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*

Go down 
+15
lucky luke
Taos
Kikimalou
Pardofelis
Caracal
widukind
Ana
Bonnie
SUSANNE
Roger
George
Saarlooswolfhound
Jill
rogerpgvg
Joliezac
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* Empty
PostSubject: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 4:56 pm

These are pictures from my very first photo shoot back in 2019. They aren't the best quality because I used my phone, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless! These were special to photograph because we were out on a ski trip in the great state of Utah, and I was skiing around the mountain with a backpack of animal figures to capture these images. My favorite picture is the Papo snow leopard overlooking the mountain range, they are absolutely gorgeous and mysterious big cats that I wish we had more amazing models of!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Joliezac on Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:16 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:09 pm

Great photos and scenery! You were lucky to see so much wildlife on your trip Very Happy.

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:19 pm

That's dedication, to pack them with you! The photos came out beautiful, well worth the effort. cheers I think the last one is my favorite! Very dramatic angles and a beautiful backdrop. What a neat adventure.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:23 pm

Really beautiful shots again! That pine marten is my favorite, looks right at home.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:41 pm

What a great adventure, taking them out to find such perfect habitats. The snow leopards look especially at home, but I also love your puffin collection!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:54 pm

You're really very talented for outdoor pictures, even with a mobile camera you can make some miracles.
Well, actually there are lots of snow leopard figures, I think you already know Toy Animal Wiki, here the snow leopards page. cat
Also, the brand Mojö Fun released a snow leopard for 2021, you can see a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:04 pm

Thank you everyone! Funny you say that Roger, as I have the new mojo snow leopard coming in the mail haha. I still believe the Papo one is better but I am very excited for the photo potential with this new crouching pose
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:57 am

Beautyful ! Beautyful ! cheers

At first I only read the first line, and hurried on to see the pictures.
So I was wondering if you had placed a photo from a book behind the snow leopard Laughing

But you were actually there ! And you had really brought your small friends to this awesome place affraid

Thankyou very much for sharing these amazing photos Applause sunny

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 11:44 am

Stunning scenery for these stunning photos! cheers The last one with that beautiful blue sky is my favourite! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Lovely photos in such a beautiful scenery! I love the puffins trio Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:37 pm

cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:18 pm

The perfect background for these models! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 4:16 am

It rarely snows down in my area but yesterday it snowed all morning throughout the evening and while it was too icy to go out, this morning I awoke to a crystal clear sky and 7 inches of snow! Laughing

So of course I rushed out to my favorite quarry to take some photos. Luckily the snow had melted a bit from the weather warming so it was just perfect for figure photography!

I kept about 40 photos so I will break this up into a few days.

Here are my first photos of 2022! I think my pictures improved a lot from last year. I'm still practicing because I've only photographed snow now 3 times. I'm excited to take lots of pictures on ski trips in the coming months cheers

First off some snowy photos with my woolly mammoths from Safari & Papo along with my Eofauna Steppe mammoth. Then smilodons from Mojo, Papo, CollectA, and Safari!

Then I got some photos with various caribou from Mojo, Safari, Schleich, and CollectA along with a wolf pack: Papo, Schleich, Safari.

I was very happy with some of these turned out. I'll post more tomorrow so stay tuned if you are interested Wink

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 4:36 am

Great photos! That smilodon cub is fabulous. The shots with the mammoths especially are fantastic!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 4:40 am

Thank you! I adore my little smilodon cub, I try to get photos with him whenever I can I love you The mammoth photos were my favorite of the day

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 8:43 am

Joliezac wrote:

Wow.This one is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the one with reindeer herd too. Tough it looks like they're wandering on dangerous grounds! Maybe they choose to go through icey water for escape the wolf pack... but I see it was in vain.

Which brand is the howling wolf? I like it a lot!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 12:53 pm

Surely these photos are Fantastic! mammoths work perfectly with snow. It is logical in theory but seeing the real result turn it even more obvious. Really enjoyed watching, all very beautiful! cheers cheers

George

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 2:19 pm

I agree, that mammoth shot is outstanding, they look so perfectly to scale and the lighting is beautiful. And I love the reindeer herd on the ice lake, you've really got the knack for finding suitable spots to set up the photos!

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 4:41 pm

Thank you so much!

For a long time I only had the Safari Carnegie mammoth, so it was fun to have a small herd to photograph cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the howling wolf is from Papo, one of my favorite wolves Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 5:44 pm

Vry beautiful pictures with a wonderful light, appropriate background, beautiful models and without any scale distorsion! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 5:50 pm

Now for some wonderful feline photos  cheers

I wanted to get more photos with my new Amur leopard. She is absolutely perfectly posed and painted and I thought she looked great in the snow. I was hoping to find some rocks but alas there was a bit too much snow  Laughing Oh how overjoyed I would be if BeautyofBeasts made cubs!  I love you

I first bought the snow leopard from Qingyu. He has been sitting patiently on my shelves waiting for some photos. I took him out yesterday just to get a few practice photos (along with my Signatus studio bharal). I'm certainly much more excited to get a mountain backdrop when I'm skiing. I'm in love with his green eyes I'm so happy with how they turned out  cheers

Along with the Amur leopard, I also purchased her Canadian lynx. These are my favorite of the lynxes and bobcats and she chose the perfect pose for this cat! Some hares had an unlucky day  Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 6:50 pm

Very Happy great! I particulary love the 2nd and 8th ones! drunken

Last edited by Caracal on Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 8:33 pm

Beautiful snow kitties. :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 9:01 pm

Wonderful pics Jolie Applause

Looking at them I would love to have some snow here drunken and some more BotB felines in my collection Laughing
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 2:30 pm

That first one of the Amur leopard is really beautiful, as good as any promo shot professionals have taken for companies! The use of real trees in the background without them looking out of scale is superb!
The Lynx looks right at home in the snow, I especially like the shot with the snow flicking up behind as it chases down the hare Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next