Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Naturalism animals in my zoo

Go down 
+12
Bowhead Whale
Roger
Numa
endogenylove
Saarlooswolfhound
rogerpgvg
Stripedhyena
Jill
Taos
landrover
Caracal
George
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 6:26 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
These are wonderful, must haves for my shelves. Congrats Andreas!

Thank you, and yes, for my shelves too Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 6:29 pm

I forgot these

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 6:25 am

widukind wrote:
newcomers

Would you be willing to take individual photos of your naturalism figures, especially these sea creatures that I think are unique, for TAW? And do you have information on what series and species they are?

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 2:48 pm

Just learned about these...can someone tell me more about them?

Last edited by Numa on Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 2:49 pm

widukind wrote:
Caracal wrote:
Wonderful birds of prey! cheers cheers  Which brand are they from please?

Thank you, the Brand IS Naturalism from China

IS there somewhere online where I can see the entire range? Company website?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 3:09 pm

Numa wrote:
Just learned about these...can someone tell me more about them?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is currently working on TAW a page to the Naturalism brand.
I don't know a website but I know a place where you can find a lot of information about Chinese brands. Wink Check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Courtesy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 6:59 pm

I also dont have any more informations

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 7:00 pm

endogenylove wrote:
widukind wrote:
newcomers

Would you be willing to take individual photos of your naturalism figures, especially these sea creatures that I think are unique, for TAW? And do you have information on what series and species they are?

I can do that

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 1:43 pm

one more

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 1:44 pm

Laughing Laughing Fantastic cheers Which series ?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 3:39 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Laughing Laughing Fantastic cheers  Which series ?

this serie. But my chinese language is not good enough to read or to say only one word Crocodile Laughing

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 5:35 pm

Does anyone know a website listing some of these models or the Naturalism website itself? I need something to go on so that I can copy and paste text and do my own research but I dont know where to start, help! :-)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 6:06 pm

Numa wrote:
Does anyone know a website listing some of these models or the Naturalism website itself?  I need something to go on so that I can copy and paste text and do my own research but I dont know where to start, help! :-)

I do not know a website. I only get help :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 7:40 pm

endogenylove wrote:
widukind wrote:
newcomers

Here they are

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 8:05 pm

Thank you!

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 9:37 pm

Andreas, how long are the vaquita and Chinese river dolphin (tip of nose to centre of tail)? I know you took photos with a Lego block, but I can't quite work out their exact length.

Who is Maria? Perhaps we could contact her for more information.

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 8:43 pm

They are indeed magnificient.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 7:56 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
They are indeed magnificient.
Thank you

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 7:57 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
Andreas, how long are the vaquita and Chinese river dolphin (tip of nose to centre of tail)? I know you took photos with a Lego block, but I can't quite work out their exact length.

Who is Maria? Perhaps we could contact her for more information.

I will ask her. She IS a silent member Herr. I will answer the other questions soon.

Back to top Go down
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 10:08 pm

Hello everyone,
The brand in Chinese can be searched by this combination of Chinese symbols/letters: 博物小馆 (in English: Naturalism, or more precisely, Natural History Small Museum or something like that :). I could not find an official website with their complete product line except for a blog page on Weibo with 1.8M followers where they publish new media content and articles, and their official TaoBao store. Apart from the Natural History Magazine China and other related printed materials, they sell mainly plush models, memorabilia, badges, and some paper animal models. I think they have about a dozen PVC animal series, most of them were presented in the STS forum topic mentioned above by Roger. Who is the actual maker of the models I cannot say, they might work with some Chinese studio but the models are released as their brand, and, actually, can hardly be found in other Chinese no-brand shops.

Anyway, the Taobao store is a good place to go through the available stuff. I usually use Chrome web browser with TaoBao as it has a very good integrated translation functionality.

By the way, these are their latest PVC release: Megamouth Sharks - adult and juvenile version, but they are unusually expensive compared to the owl and eagles series items - price is about 36 Euro per model:

One more thing - there is no option for direct international purchase from TaoBao (or, at least I haven't found one yet), you should use a shopping agent or forwarding services from a Chinese address. In other posts, some members have mentioned Yoybuy - I highly recommend them as I have been using those for years and almost without trouble. If anyone needs help/advise, send me a pm, or we could combine orders, etc.

Not much of a help really, but that is all I actually know about Naturalism.

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 10:12 pm

Thank you very much, Maria. I am going to look into this!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 5:28 am

Thank you Maria. A very beautieful shark.

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 10:27 pm

Andreas, would you mind checking what the length of the Chinese river dolphin and vaquita is?

Shame that the megamouth is so expensive. Hopefully the price comes down. They haven't sold any from the Taobao website yet.

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 2:54 am

Here are the product pictures with model size information. They are small (and cute), sold in little paper boxes.
Product page here.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 7:22 pm

[quote="teardrop"]Here are the product pictures with model size information. They are small (and cute), sold in little paper boxes.
Product page here.

Sadly, the link dont works

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Naturalism animals in my zoo   The Naturalism animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Naturalism animals in my zoo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next