Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*

Go down 
+29
sunny
Shanti
Saien
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Duck-Anch-Amun
thebritfarmer
Ana
Gecko08
Jill
Chris Sweetman
bmathison1972
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
Loon
SUSANNE
costicuba
Caracal
Pardofelis
Roger
landrover
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
George
widukind
spacelab
Joliezac
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 8:24 am

The hoofstock and pachyderms are absolute must haves and the best representants of each species in the market! (the rhino and hippo are, indeed, and for the others there is not much more to choose) I have all of them except the kob, buffalo and oryx - but the latter is in my wishlist.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 8:32 am

What a fabulous, wonderful lot you got there !!! cheers

Your great photos make it a joy to look at them here. It is like seing old friends who have grown more beautyful and loveable since I saw them last time drunken

George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:21 am

Wow, getting home to such a fantastic selection of parcels to open must've been almost as exciting as going on the trip!

I really like all the CollectA antelope, they'd be my favourite part of your new arrivals batch, but everything is nice to look at - and your puffin collection is great!

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:04 am

Amazing new models, so many interesting species, especially the antelopes! cheers That must have been wonderful to open! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 3:19 pm

Same comment as Rogério! Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 6:05 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:50 pm

Another great batch! Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 9:23 pm

I got Safari's Incredible Creatures marble ray today and it is just so gorgeous I HAVE to show photos!

I knew it would be on the larger side so I was planning on using it for a coral reef shelf swimming over all my tropical fish that are just a bit too unbelievably big for my other reef dwellers. And WOW! The detail on this ray is incredible!

The way the 'fins?' curve up in the front makes it look just like its swimming through the reef  I love you The spots are really beautiful with some being painted in sharp spots while larger blotches underneath fade into the black body.

The eyes are my favorite part of the whole model, they look real! If this model was in a shallow water I would think it was a real animal  What a Face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The tail and all the flaps underneath are sculpted really beautifully, you can tell a lot of effort went into this model.

The underside is just as detailed!

Here it is with some of my other rays for an idea of size. About the same size as the cownose ray

And of course I had to take a quick photo inspired by my favorite childhood movie Finding Nemo  Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 5:27 am

I like that ray

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 7:58 am

Beautiful and very tempting, how long and wide it is please ?
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 9:36 am

The last photo is fantastic! Very Happy Looks like there is also merchandise of this scene :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 4:01 pm

Really beautiful model. The ondulating shape and the rich painting make it looks like a gate to a different galaxy.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 4:03 pm

I really like that ray; wish it was smaller in their Sealife line though. It's too big for me (I assume you have it photographed next to the IC cownose ray and not the Sealife cownose).
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ray is 20.5 cm from the tip of the tail to the mouth and 13 cm wide.

or 8 inches long and 5 wide

I always have an inner struggle with IC. Some of their models are such great species and detailed so wonderfully that I HAVE to get them, but they unfortunately just don't fit with my other models size wise. I have 3 separate shelves dedicated to extremely "oversized" models though and I love them.

Also, I didn't know there was a cownose ray in the Sealife collection! affraid I don't know how I could of missed that as I have almost all of their sealife, I'll have to grab that one now!

Now I'm tempted to make a display of Nemo's reef Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 7:08 pm

Joliezac wrote:

The ray is 20.5 cm from the tip of the tail to the mouth and 13 cm wide.

or 8 inches long and 5 wide

I always have an inner struggle with IC. Some of their models are such great species and detailed so wonderfully that I HAVE to get them, but they unfortunately just don't fit with my other models size wise. I have 3 separate shelves dedicated to extremely "oversized" models though and I love them.

Also, I didn't know there was a cownose ray in the Sealife collection! affraid I don't know how I could of missed that as I have almost all of their sealife, I'll have to grab that one now!

Now I'm tempted to make a display of Nemo's reef Laughing

I know what you mean; I did get their IC sting ray. It's big but not overwhelmingly so.
Back to top Go down
Loon

Loon

Country/State : California, United States

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 7:24 pm

Oh wow. I've never paid much attention to the incredible creatures line, but I'm starting to think I may have to get a few. This one is just so nice, arguably one of the nicer rays I've seen. I love the movement it captures.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 8:55 pm

Wonderful, great photos cheers

I have this beauty also, and agree that it is a gem ! drunken

Routinely I was checking TAW and was surprised that I got no result, but for some reason it is there as a Round ribbontail ray scratch
Perhaps I should try to change that Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 12:41 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful, great photos cheers

I have this beauty also, and agree that it is a gem ! drunken

Routinely I was checking TAW and was surprised that I got no result, but for some reason it is there as a Round ribbontail ray  scratch
Perhaps I should try to change that  Very Happy

Safari official information:

"This stingray is known by many names, including Black-blotched Stingray, Black-spotted Stingray, Round Ribbontail Ray, Speckled Stingray, and - when its coloration is dark with lighter gray and white speckling - the Marble Ray. This large ray can grow up to six feet across and is found in tropical waters of the Indian and Pacific Oceans.

Scientific Name: Taeniura meyeni"

It is the same as Taeniurops meyeni and we use the Wikipedia page name that is round ribbontail ray, Fishbase uses the same common name in their entry. I believe you don't need to change it. flower

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 11:39 pm

After Safari's elusive Pacific white-sided dolphin, the Safari queen triggerfish from their "flippers, fins, and fun" set was my most wanted figure. I had the complete set when I was younger but I sadly lost the triggerfish and green sea turtle years ago. Because those figures were really sentimental to me, I was determined to at least find the triggerfish again, if not the whole set.

After years of waiting and searching, I was very grateful to get the complete set from WhiteLightningWolf!!

I am so happy to finally have these figures again and in brand new condition! My grouper, diver, and coral were pretty faded, and although I still love the figures, Its always nice to have new ones to really show off how lovely the figure is.

The new figures next to my original ones:

This grouper has always been one of my favorite figures, its the size of a TOOB figure but more detailed and overall just a wonderful model! I'm very happy to now have a new one

The green sea turtle is nothing extraordinary but I'm very happy to have it back in my collection

Then the whole reason for the set, the beautiful queen triggerfish!!! It's even nicer than I remember and I am so happy and grateful to have found another one after all these years, I didn't think I'd ever get one again.

These are perhaps my 2 favorite figures ever.. Having to replace both was a long search but now that they are back in my collection I am absolutely overjoyed! This triggerfish was my most wanted figure after the dolphin, I can't wait to add them to my displays  I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 12:04 am

This is an amazing set Jolie - so glad you were able to obtain a brand new one.

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 1:31 am

Oh man, I've wanted that set for years for the grouper and triggerfish! I didn't realize Paige had one all this time LOL

EDIT: Sorry, Fallon, not Paige (I get my 'wolves' mixed up from time to time Cool )

Last edited by bmathison1972 on Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 7:08 am

The flippers, fins and fun queen triggerfish!!!! One of my very very very very wished figures, and probably my most wished of all Safari LTD animals! (as you know I'm unable to accept the Incredible Creatures version of it, due to size). Congrats for get it :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 7:42 am

It's great to be able to share your joy, there are models that have a particular importance and that we despair of finding and then one fine day, we are fulfilled beyond our expectations. Congratulations Jolie  cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:53 am

Big congratulations. I dont know before that the triggerfish is so rare.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 1:27 pm

They're really beautiful and it is so nice when figures give us such a big joy as those are giving to you.
I confess I am impressed with that grouper, what an extraordinary model considering how small it is.

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next