Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*

Go down 
+29
sunny
Shanti
Saien
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Duck-Anch-Amun
thebritfarmer
Ana
Gecko08
Jill
Chris Sweetman
bmathison1972
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
Loon
SUSANNE
costicuba
Caracal
Pardofelis
Roger
landrover
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
George
widukind
spacelab
Joliezac
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 7:32 pm

The new Papo figures for this year are wonderful. The turtle is my favourite one too. I was also very surprised with the white peacock's paint job. It's not just a plain white figure, but has subtle features like the pretty tail feathers.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 9:38 pm

Wonderful additions!! cheers cheers

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 9:49 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations for finding early versions of Papo felines. They're the best! I know it is boring but could you please check which batch versions are yours? They have numbers painted or clocks. If they don't have, they are really very early versions and honestly it is what they look like.

Thank you! I love the Papo felines, but I missed out on them initially because I didn't know about Papo very well, it is very rare to find them in stores in the US.

The leopard says 1118, I can't find any batch number on the jaguar, lioness and tigress

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 9:32 am

Joliezac wrote:
Roger wrote:
Congratulations for finding early versions of Papo felines. They're the best! I know it is boring but could you please check which batch versions are yours? They have numbers painted or clocks. If they don't have, they are really very early versions and honestly it is what they look like.

Thank you! I love the Papo felines, but I missed out on them initially because I didn't know about Papo very well, it is very rare to find them in stores in the US.

The leopard says 1118, I can't find any batch number on the jaguar, lioness and tigress

Thanks Jolie, it means those without numbers are very early versions. You did a good job finding them. Very Happy

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 8:09 pm

Lucky you who found new Papo models! Nothing to get here! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 5:20 pm

Caracal wrote:
Lucky you who found new Papo models! Nothing to get here! cheers cheers

So odd how in France they are nowhere to be found scratch

Although we ordered the new Papo 2 months ago at the store and they have only now been shipped, and we didn’t get the capuchin or Guinea fowl in even though they were released.. So who knows. More waiting I guess!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 8:56 am

Wow, these are all stunning additions!! The felines are both beautiful and stunning to see!
The new Papo figures of 2024 look all amazing! I am really tempted by your photos to get them all too although I don't collect owls and turtles!! Thank you for showing!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15