Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*

Go down 
+29
sunny
Shanti
Saien
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Duck-Anch-Amun
thebritfarmer
Ana
Gecko08
Jill
Chris Sweetman
bmathison1972
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
Loon
SUSANNE
costicuba
Caracal
Pardofelis
Roger
landrover
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
George
widukind
spacelab
Joliezac
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 3:21 am

Thank you everyone, I was very excited for these.

I'm glad to see the baby gator receive some love! Safari really did an outstanding job with this one, I will be posting a walkaround later Laughing I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 4:28 am

I've been very busy lately and haven't posted some new additions in awhile. Last week however, I received a long anticipated figure!

Nanmu Studios' Jurassic Park 3 inspired Spinosaurus!!

When I was younger JP3 was my favorite of the franchise. I was obsessed with the Spinosaurus and it was easily my favorite dinosaur (and still is Laughing ).

There were many figures of this Spinosaurus on the market, but I wanted to wait for the perfect one. When Nanmu announced a 2.0 version I had to get it!

Probably one of my favorite figures in my dinosaur collection, the details are stunning cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also got Rebor's new Tyrannosaurus Rex, variant Kiss. My first T-Rex figure with lips! Rebor did a great job on this figure and I couldn't be happier with it  Applause

I picked up Rebor's grab and go komodo dragon that I've been eyeballing for awhile... It was skeptical due to its large size, but I caved in and do not regret it!

Although too large to fit in with my other extant figures, the detail is extraordinary and looks like the real thing!

Some quick shots I took on the beach:

Then lastly for my new additions I got my first 2 eikoh figures along with the nature technicolor leafy sea dragon I bought from WhiteLightningWolf Very Happy

I'm very impressed with the Eikoh models. I have quite a few on my wish list and these 2 birds are stunning! 2 new species in my collection and I love their details and size.

I have a few Nature Technicolor figures, and I have to say they are probably one of the prettiest and detailed brands I've seen in hand. I'm always blown away by the detail.

Leafy sea dragons are one of my favorite animals. I have fond memories of staring at them swim through seaweed at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. This model is so detailed and delicate, perfectly representing the real thing. I'm totally in love with this figure and its safe to say one of my favorite aquatic figures  I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 4:56 am

Superb new additions! The JP3 spino is lovel- I mean impressive! And I fell in love with leafy sea dragons as a child too. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 7:39 am

Very good figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 11:30 am

Very impressive dinosaurs. I enjoy the name Kiss for a Rex with lips. Laughing
Komodo dragon is fabulous and the sea dragon is very nice too.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 1:02 pm

Lovely additions, congrats! Of course, dinosaurs and dragons are super cool but my favorites are probably the birds! Both are super nicely sculpted. The ptarmigan is especially cute I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 7:55 pm

Nice to see that you are branching out to Japanese models. The intricate sea dragon is a beauty!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 8:23 pm

Shocked Wow!! this Rebor Komodo dragon is stunning!! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 9:24 pm

Excellent additions!!!the owl looks superb!!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 9:47 pm

Great additions Jolie, all of them, cheers even if I have a big bias for the Komodo dragon the Kitan and the two brids I love you
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 8:42 pm

Amazing additions! cheers Applause That dragon is so realistic Shocked

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 1:33 am

Soooo wonderful new models !
This new Nanmu Spino is probably my favorite Jurassic version and the Rebor Kiss is real star.
Great choise of getting also the Rebor Komodo, I really love it . And it is just perfect for your perfect outdoor photos :)

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 6:34 pm

Stunning models, filled with detail! cheers And those Eikohs are absolute treasures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 8:19 pm

Thank you everyone!

Today I received my 4th Nanmu dinosaur, their 2.0 version of the carnotaurus inspired from Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom!  cheers

Carnotaurus is one of my favorite dinosaurs, I'm so happy to now have 2 versions... I want a Prehistoric Planet inspired one now  Laughing

Compared with my other carnotaurus by Rebor

I'm so happy with this figure, once again Nanmu continues to improve with every figure.  cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 11:13 pm

This comparison picture is cruel for the Rebor one, though this latter looked so good! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 11:47 pm

I can easily immagine the Rebor citizen clapping the arrival of his new beautiful friend. I love the tiny arms of your Nanmu. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 9:19 am

Nice dinosaur figure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:25 pm

I got some very exciting new additions this week! Some beautiful reptiles and a bird from Play Visions thanks to Cody, the Bullyland blue-ringed octopus, and a Safari order!

I took advantage of Safari's 30% off sale and got some new 2022 additions along with some older models I've been waiting to come back in stock  cheers

The poor deep sea creatures toob has been on my wishlist for years... I was finally motivated to get it to fill up my deep sea display. I really regret not getting it earlier! I really love this toob, all the figures are a good size and very interesting. The glass squid is my favorite  cheers

Then I was able to have these beautiful figures return to my collection once again! I had the leopard & zebra sharks years ago, but since they were frequently played with outside and in the pool, the sun fried them and the rubber stiffened and broke apart. I was left with some poor finless sharks, and I think they may have been thrown out..  Sad I had them on my list to get for awhile but they seemed to always be out of stock on Safari's website, and I try to order directly from Safari. Luckily a few weeks ago they were back in stock!

The manta ray I also have but mine has the words printed "Atlantis" on it (probably from vacation there when I was little). So I wanted another one for display purposes. Of course I will keep my original though  Very Happy

Had to complete my collection of Safari mantas so I also grabbed their newest version! I liked the more dynamic pose on this one, but the older model still remains the most impressive

I grabbed the green sea turtle too, a very charming addition.

Then the new 2022 Asian Toob! I confess I only got it because of the Philippine eagle, but the other animals are painted really nicely. I'm glad to see Safari's Toobs increase in quality these past years. I hope they will one day make a larger scale Saiga antelope and Philippine eagle  Laughing

I was most excited for the new 2022 green anaconda! Safari's incredible creatures are so detailed, I'm always blown away by them! And like so many others suggested, this snake really isn't too much out of scale depending on what it is next to, I can even substitute it as Titanoboa since I'm nervous to handle my Rebor one too much.

I was finally able to get my hands on Bullyland's blue-ringed octopus. I love this model!! It is painted beautifully and so detailed. I'm very happy I was able to get it  cheers

Then some wonderful Play Visions models from Cody!

I love the frigatebird!! It will be perfect for my future Galapagos display. I didn't take a photo but it is perfectly in scale with Safari's Toob frigatebird.

An amazing Nile monitor!

I love this basilisk so much! The bright green is really beautiful and again its a great size for my shelf.

And lastly a thorny devil for Australia! Really love the sculpt on this model

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:33 pm

The new Safari anaconda isn't as big in scale as it looks. If you use the size of the head as a metric, it's the same as CollectA's! It's just beefier!
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 12:08 am

What a great selection! And from a non-US point of view, you're lucky being able to order direct from Safari and get your pick of the whole range, especially with that nice amount of discount offered!

I think the sharks are my favourite, there's something about the smooth applied paintwork and almost stylised designs which looks so good on their sea creatures, and those patterns do look great. The octopus is going to look so awesome when you take him on one of your photography trips, imagine setting up scenes with that deadly little creature lurking in a rock pool!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 1:18 am

WOW, so many great figures. I think my favorite is the hatchetfish, it looks lovely. Wink
I suspect the chances of seeing larger versions of the Philippine eagle and the saiga are high. I hope also it happens, let's hope Safari can manage a way to release them.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 9:40 am

Any rareties, congratulations

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 6:05 pm

Impatient to see them released into the Wild! Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 9:56 pm

Great additions especially the Safari Asian tube!! Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 8:37 am

Nice adds Jolie, one octopus and one Anaconda for Kiki sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next