Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*

Go down 
+29
sunny
Shanti
Saien
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Duck-Anch-Amun
thebritfarmer
Ana
Gecko08
Jill
Chris Sweetman
bmathison1972
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
Loon
SUSANNE
costicuba
Caracal
Pardofelis
Roger
landrover
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
George
widukind
spacelab
Joliezac
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 7:01 am

Good choice. Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 7:04 am

Congrats! The baby rhino, as are many other Mojo models, were scultped by our very own Ana on forum. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 5:59 pm

Beautiful additions!

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 7:01 pm

That baby Rhino sure is cute! My French bulldog sits just like that :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 10:59 pm

Really good choices! cheers
This rhino baby is my favorite baby figure of ever. It is a perfect rendition and the pose is priceless. It needed to be chubby since it is a white rhino and they're massive. Laughing
Mojö spotted hyena is a design different from all other hyenas on market, it is a very special and among the best Mojö initial figures.
Those gorirllas look so serious, more like pieces to be presented in a museum than toys. I don't know how they feel in real but they lack that toy touch. It is not necesarily a negative point.
About the warthog, it is almost perfect, just the size is not consensual but size is not a deffect.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 4:50 pm

Loads of really wonderful additions to catch up on! cheers I adore the old Schleich, so nice to see these familiar faces again, especially the squirrel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 4:12 am

Thank you everyone! I really love the adorable baby rhino, of course it was sculpted by Anna. Probably why I love it so much cheers

Today a small package arrived but with some very anticipated models!

My favorite German seller on eBay got the Papo great tit & wolf in stock, and when I checked their site, I was so delighted to see some 2021 Bullyland figures on there newly listed! I really wanted the 2021 figures but I couldn't find any shop with them that shipped to the U.S. So of course I had to grab those too Laughing

I have walkarounds for the Papo figures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I loveeee this great green macaw, its so stunning! A bit larger than I would have liked but the beauty of this model makes me overlook it. Oddly, it can't stand on its own because the tail feathers are too long, luckily I had a small stump as a perfect stand  Laughing

The green on the front is very beautiful, but the back....  affraid

I love poison dart frogs, and these 2 new ones from Bullyland are beautiful! Here they are with Safari, Mojo, & Papo:

Was very happy to give my lone impala a friend, I love the Bullyland model so much  cheers

Then Papo: I love the great tit so much its so incredibly painted and detailed, plus super adorable too  I love you There are more photos and comparisons in my walkarounds.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 5:49 am

Some wonderful new additions! Can't wait to see how you will display them.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:15 am

In my opinion must haves. Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:59 pm

This Bullyland macaw is really wonderful, it displays so nicely despite the long tail feathers. I'm also using an extra base. I don't know if it was originally supposed to have the tail feathers curved and the plastic did not obbey to the mold.
It also displays nicely in my computer monitor. Laughing
The dart frogs picture is a little cruel for me since I love all of these figures and those are among the figures I sacrificed from my wish list. The old story we can't collect everything but I am sure I will regret not getting the Bullyland models. Something to rethink. Laughing The Papo Silverstone poison frog is also very tempting.
It is very useful the impala comparison, they are really made at very different scales. Though, not wanting to charge you, could you please take a comparison picture of the Bullyland impala with the CollectA springbok or Dama gazelle?

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 2:19 pm

Wonderful additions! I am really loving all of these Papo birds, so perfect and just like the real thing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 3:09 pm

Wonderful newcomers and for sure that are some must-haves :)
I´m still not convinced with the Impala. I think the scale would look better in comparison with other antelopes. That´s the reason why I never bought the Papo. However looking it from different angles, something looks wrong with the horns...however we find pictures of the real animal, where it looks weird,too.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:07 pm

The macaw is stunning, I've never seen it from the back before (I must've joined the forum after it was released) so that was a nice surprise. Funny that it can't stand even though they included a perch in the sculpt to give it a certain amount height, why not go a bit higher and make room for all the tail scratch Laughing

The frogs are lovely, I always think how well they suit being recreated in plastic cos it captures the skin texture far better than fur or feather can be copied.

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 12:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here you go! They pair quite nicely with each other I think Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 1:26 am

Fantastic and very useful pictures, Jolie!
Assuming the Bullyland figure is a common impala, since it lacks the markings of the black-faced impala, we should consider it is a much smaller subspecies than the black-faced. I think the model displays nicely with the CollectA friends as you pointed. Sure it is not at the same level but I think it is a figure to be seriously considered. I am adding it now to my wish list. Very Happy

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 1:34 pm

Many great additions! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 5:59 am

Today I got some brand new 2022 Safari figures along with 2 very wanted ones I found from my searchlist! Very Happy

I've wanted this lesser kudu for a long time but it was always out of stock. Then I realized it was retired and couldn't find it anywhere. Luckily AnimalKingdoms in New Zealand still had one in stock and they were kind enough to ship to the U.S. for me. So I got the CollectA 2022 figures and this beautiful figure brand new!

Then thanks to Gecko08 I was able get the Razorback Sucker for a great deal on eBay. One of my favorites from the series, just need to find the loach minnow now  Laughing

Now for the new stuff! I was going to wait until everything was released but I just couldn't.. these were too tempting bounce

I was originally going to skip on the Minke, but I just love whales too much. I really love this model and since its small it doesn't take up too much space on the shelf.

This crestie was one of the most anticipated 2022 models for me. I love the detail and realism of Safari's IC line and reptiles have always been my favorite. This little gecko is so detailed and I love it dearly. Safari did an amazing job with this one  Applause

Equally anticipated for me was the baby gator. This model is super detailed and I love the colors and bright green eyes. A bit too large to add to my Florida display in relation to my other gators but I can't wait to take this little guy out for photos.

I didn't even know what a salmon shark was until Safari announced they were making one. My favorite shark company (well Safari is my favorite company in general). Once again an outstanding model and I love how they chose a unique species.  I love you

I really like the idea of Safari's life cycle sets but I don't own any. Decided to change that and get the salmon set. I also got the IC Chinook salmon. All beautiful models that I really can't be more happy about.

I will most likely do some walkarounds for the 2022 figures. Stay tuned for that if you're interested in more photos of these models!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 10:02 am

Really good additions. Special congrats for your wishes :)

Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 5:19 pm

Great additions to your collection.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:14 pm

Nice; I'll wait for new Safari to show up at Happy Hen Toys to get the ones I want :)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:29 pm

Great additions! 👍👍
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 2:20 am

Nice additions, specially the new whale Safari.

cheers cheers

George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:11 am

I'm glad you managed to get hold of the Kudu, it's always so frustrating to miss out on a figure cos stock issues carry on until it's retired and even harder to find. I've got some on my wishlist that just never seem to have been in stock here since the very first shipment, which I missed, and I keep hoping the companies will get a new batch but it hasn't happened yet.

The whale is really nice, I think Safari's smooth finish is very flattering for all the cetacean figures, it doesn't look so good for hairy animals but works nicely for skin!

And the reptiles are both great, the little gecko's eyes are just as good as the catalogue photo promised, and the tiny gator is adorable - I can already imagine what great pictures you'll get with that one out in natural habitats!

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:11 pm

I think I can play lots of tricks on people with that baby gator. Wink Twisted Evil
I wasn't even aware of that one. Thanks for showing some new must haves!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 1:47 pm

I like so much this alligator baby. I think Safari got nicely that sinister cuteness alligator babies have.
I also enjoy watching your additions since you get your new fresh models so early though, it is the lesser kudu the star of this batch. How exciting to get the last one available from New Zealand. New Zealand is the antipodes of Portugal so, when I want to think about something more distant, I need to think about the moon and things like those. Laughing It surely is a award for your constant search. The fish is pure collector luck of being at the right place at the right time. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next