Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*

Go down 
+29
sunny
Shanti
Saien
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Duck-Anch-Amun
thebritfarmer
Ana
Gecko08
Jill
Chris Sweetman
bmathison1972
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
Loon
SUSANNE
costicuba
Caracal
Pardofelis
Roger
landrover
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
George
widukind
spacelab
Joliezac
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 8:48 pm

Superb additions-the Owls are glorious!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 7:49 pm

This owls set is very interesting. Congratulations. cheers cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 10:29 am

Nice batch Jolie, Kaiyodo snowy owl is still one of my favorite gem ever and I'm happy you caught one. Very Happy
the red Japanese Scops Owls is a benchmark in the art of painting a bird figurine simply but effectively Applause
I love the Papo wildebeest, it is so wildebeest... especilly the way it looks at you.
Of course i can't wait to add the Ibex, Anteater and Wapiti in my collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 3:28 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Two great additions months Very Happy

Too bad the Toymany Polar set is unavailable in France, I would love to add some of them. The IC monitor is a true gem, I understand you can't resist !
The two S&N are excellent too, I hope the brand will continue to show some improvement and some new species again.
The Japanese macaque is far bigger than I thought, still good though.
Nice JP tribe and of course congratulation for the awesome Stegodon, I hope TNG will make some new good figures soon.
Thank you for your favorite Kikimalou , Toymany have opened France delivery on website! You can get a discount on the Arctic Kit at joliezac's link Wink  https://toymany.com?sca_ref=6259425.zshSFcM6af

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/toymany_official

About Toymany:https://toymany.com/pages/about
Back to top Go down
https://toymany.com?utm_source=STSforum
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2024 5:59 am

My additions for the month of June!

Some retired figures from Safari. Really love the microraptor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another beautiful feline from BotB: The Asian golden cat! Really great model. I did a walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then the Toymany rabbits! I really am in love with this set. I haven't been able to get outdoor photos yet, but I will try to take some photos of them in my diorama. Paige has lots of additional photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then Toymany also sent me the cold blooded set! This set is really great in person. I absolutely love the komodo dragon, leopard gecko, axolotl, & Solomon Islands frog

Again Paige has more photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then a very exciting package! I've been wanting these sets of Kaiyodo owls for years. I got the barn owl from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a year or two ago, which increased my want for this set! Unfortunately it is expensive on eBay. But I was able to get both sets from YoyBuy for a reasonable price. Although I was quite worried they were lost for a bit since I had no tracking update for over a month once they were shipped  Embarassed Thankfully though they arrived safe and sound! And they are even better looking in person that photos online, I am in love with these sets!

My Parliament of owls has grown quite a bit in recent months!! I'm very excited for Papo's upcoming snowy & Eurasian eagle owl  sunny

The last of the Schleich 2024 I needed! I have more photos with comparisons [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then lastly my new addiction, Haolonggood! More photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Laughing

Pachyrhinosaurus

Daspletosaurus

Gastonia

Edmontosaurus

Maiasaura

Maiasaura baby

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2024 7:21 am

Congratulations again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2024 5:41 pm

Wow....lots of nice animals, beautiful rabbit; interesting dinos, for example the Maiasaura.

I want the axolotl too.

Congratulations. Applause Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2024 5:57 pm

Congratulation Jolie, I already commented a few of them so what can I say ? Very Happy

I like very much the Safari Ltd Archaeopteryx and the Honey badger is an absolute must have for me farao

I will ut my hands one the komodo dragon and Solomon Islands frog drunken

The owls are fantastic and I'm happy you have them now.

Maybe I will add the Schleich Black bear and you know my affection for Haolonggood models cheers
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2024 9:29 pm

Amazing models, congrats! cheers Applause The Asian golden cat is fantastic drunken

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2024 8:35 pm

Beautiful additions!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 9:56 pm

I love the Toy Many reptiles and amphibians, I wish they were a size I collected and had space for, they keep tempting me. Those owls are also wonderful, what a beautiful set! Congrats on all these wonderful new additions!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 1:19 am

Your collection continues growing effectively. Lucky that your parlamient has owls. I'm sure Portuguese parliament is composed of different creatures.

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 2:32 am

Thank you so much everyone!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 11:56 am

It is always a pleasure seeing your new addisions. Most of them I have never seen before.
Your owl collection is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 9:33 pm

Here are my July additions! I got some very exciting new models this month and I am very happy with each and every one of them Very Happy

First off, some more Haolonggood dinosaurs, along with another Nanmu rex I couldn't pass up since it is no longer in production.

I miss when Nanmu dinosaurs had articulated jaws, so I picked up their first rex because it had an articulated mouth. A really nice model, I'm using it as the Doe from the Lost World.

With the "Buck" from Nanmu studios and the Papo baby I use as "Junior"

Most of my dinosaurs in my collection consist of carnivore therapods. I've been wanting to get more herbivores but there are so many choices with different species and brands that I never know what to pick. Haolonggood may be my new favorite because of the species, details/paintwork, and affordability.

This stegosaurus is truly breathtaking in real life. It has to be one of the most beautiful stegosaurus out there.

With Papo

With Papo and Rebor

I'm tempted to get another color of the Stegosaurus  Laughing

The Diabloceratops I was not expecting to be so small, but it does not lose the detail!

With Eofauna's triceratops

With Papo's pachyrhinosaurus

I am certainly looking forward to what Haolonggood releases next!

A new species for me, the Toymany lemming

A different factory paint for Schleich's Thomson gazelle. I have more photos in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then, 2 figures off my search list!!

First, the Safari IC Tokay gecko! I didn't know much about this model and hadn't seen many good photos until Paige showed hers on the forum. So when this one popped up on eBay, I was happy to get it. However, I was surprised when it came in the mail. It has suction cups attached to the bottom!  Shocked

I immediately went back and checked Paige's photos. Her tokay gecko does not have suction cups, but you can almost see an indentation where they could be added. Are there perhaps 2 different variants of this figure?? I personally love the idea of suction cups. He resides on the outside of the glass door to Smaug's cage  Laughing

Here are the suction cups, and the 2nd photo (hope Paige doesn't mind) is her gecko and the suction cups are not present. Very interesting  scratch

Then another BotB figure that I always hoped I'd find, but didn't believe I'd get: The caracal! This model is really gorgeous and one of my new favorite BotB figures. I made a walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Overall a really great month! My poor wallet suffered way more than it should have, but I really couldn't pass these up.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 6:08 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 9:38 pm

Nice additions Jolie, I love the two Haolonggood and it seems I will give this brand more money this year, the Diablo and Stego are so graceful, it is impossible to resist. What is the Stego lenght please ?
Soon or later a Toymany lemming will find the path of my displays.
The IC Tokay gecko with suction cups is really an Incredible model, the best Tokay gecko model I ever seen.
The Caracal was my first BotB, it is a pure beauty.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 5:16 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice additions Jolie, I love the two Haolonggood and it seems I will give this brand more money this year, the Diablo and Stego are so graceful, it is impossible to resist. What is the Stego lenght please ?
Soon or later a Toymany lemming will find the path of my displays.
The IC Tokay gecko with suction cups is really an Incredible model, the best Tokay gecko model I ever seen.
The Caracal was my first BotB, it is a pure beauty.

Thank you so much! I am already eyeing up the brown Amargasaurus... I love the large sauropods from Haolonggood but they are too tall for my shelves I'd have nowhere to put them. Smaller sauropods/longer ones however... Laughing

The Stego is about 25 cm long.

I love all the BotB models, but some really stand out, the caracal surely is one of them!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 8:57 am

Joliezac wrote:

Thank you so much! I am already eyeing up the brown Amargasaurus... I love the large sauropods from Haolonggood but they are too tall for my shelves I'd have nowhere to put them. Smaller sauropods/longer ones however... Laughing

The Stego is about 25 cm long.

I love all the BotB models, but some really stand out, the caracal surely is one of them!

The Amargasaurus is beautiful indeed but since I already have the PNSO, I will pass for this one.

Haolonggood sauropods are nice I agree but I have the same problem, lack of place... Maybe I will go for the Camarasaurus.

At 25cm the Stego is perfect to join my 1/40 floor to meet the Safari Ltd Miragaia cheers So it won't be competing with my 1/30 PNSO, which I also really like a lot.

I don't have enough money alas to buy all the BotB I would like, my appetite for so many figurines is much greater than the size of my plate. Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 10:41 pm

I also enjoy that Stegosaurus, it has a modern design, I don't know what it means, maybe I'm thinking about car models design. Laughing
Your baby rex from Papo looks quite happy with his family. :)

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 4:10 am

I agree, this stegosaurus is really splendid. cheers cheers cheers

Congratulations.

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 6:05 am

Here are my August additions!

Some beautiful felines from Papo! I found some on eBay that were early batches so the paintwork was very well done on them! I was very excited because Papo has beautiful cats but the paintwork really suffers over time.

As you can see my original Jaguar was a much later version and the difference is stunning affraid

The beautiful old Schleich pelican I've been wanting for some time. Big thanks to WhiteLightningWolf!

Big thank you to Toymany for sending over their new baby animals set! I didn't post a walkaround since there are already a few on the forum, but I did take some outdoor pics Laughing

Then my first Papo 2024 figures!! I'm very pleased with these and I've been struggling to patiently wait for them this year bounce The turtle is my favorite and so well done. I have walkarounds of the musk ox [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the turtle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will do walkarounds for the peacock and owl soon Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 8:47 am

Big congratulation Jolie, I must say especially for the old papo felines, old paintings are giving justice to the molds and shows how Papo can be the best when it makes the effort to make a subtle painting. The old Schleich pelican is great catch too of course !
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 9:38 am

Congratulations for finding early versions of Papo felines. They're the best! I know it is boring but could you please check which batch versions are yours? They have numbers painted or clocks. If they don't have, they are really very early versions and honestly it is what they look like.

MoeHe

Country/State : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 11:01 am

Wow what an amazing collection, congratulations, they look wonderful. Applause

To keep up with my collection, I would recommend the following topics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I regularly present my new releases and my opinion on them there.

Feel free to leave your comments. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th* - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's New Additions: Papo, Schleich & Toymany! *Sept. 4th*
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next