Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures

Go down 
+29
landrover
Saien
Michelle
Gecko08
rogerpgvg
Pardofelis
Lorelain
Burgerenby
lucky luke
jarda
NightLioness
LukaLeon085
Takama
widukind
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Loustic
aschuck
endogenylove
George
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Duck-Anch-Amun
aaronaardvark
Stripedhyena
Roger
Bonnie
Kikimalou
Ana
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 9:09 pm

Nice.
The mammoth could be a juvenile.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:44 am

I want the birds cheers cheers

Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 8:26 am

The birds are very nice and the pinto rearing horse too!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 5:53 pm

A shame there aren't any new "farm" animals. But the announcements all look wonderful! I am excited for several of them.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:29 pm

Thank you Ana for showing this new Mojo fun production to us! Very Happy

I am very happy with these baseless birds and above all, with this wonderful golden eagle! My old Schleich one feels so lonesome for a so long time.. The fennec is very tempting too and I think it will enjoy the company of my Collecta and Papo ones. About this mammoth, I am very enthousiast and impatient to see him to join my herd! About its few curved tusks, we can admit it's because of its youger age or just individual variation..  I like a lot the artic wolf too, and hope he will join my pack of three (Papo, Safari ltd and Schleich). I am also very interested in the perentee since I don't have the Southlands one, just hope he won't be too big! A very beautiful batch from Mojo fun indeed :)

Last edited by Caracal on Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:00 pm

Gecko08 wrote:
I wonder if Southlands Replicas is selling the molds? Anyways, I’m really hoping for Thylacoleo

Same, I was lucky enough to get one but it would be great to have it back in production, there are so many collectors who missed out on it and I wouldn't mind having a second one to repaint.

@aschuck I have a feeling we won't get to see any product numbers until the new catalog is available, at least on the official Facebook page they didn't reveal any but it shouldn't be long after New Year when that is accessible.
I also hope for one or two fantasy entries, mostly to see them improve on those as I didn't quite like the designs in that department so far, a new cryptid figure would be nice, perhaps a Loch Ness Monster.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 10:20 pm

Since all releases are presented, I updated the first post with all figures. The original post is now as a spoiler.
I want again to thank Anna and Mojö Fun for giving the primacy to the STS-Forum. We really feel honoured about that. cheers
Now, let's torture Mojö Fun to give use to the Saltwater crocodile Jason sculpted and why not Anna's takin? bounce bounce Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 4:02 am

Roger, you are having the big brain ideas!!! Yes, several of Kason's and Anna's models would look great under the Mojo label. Better than the old M&B moulds.

And Burgerenby, more cryptids would be lots of fun!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:51 am

It makes me happy to read that you like them! I'm glad I could show them to you Smile

Kikimalou wrote:
rogerpgvg wrote:
What do we think of the scientific accuracy of the mammoth? Were woolly mammoth tusks always very curved? I like it and might consider it as my first prehistoric model if it is accurate.

The tusks are most of the time very curved but some are less, I think we will need more pics to see how they really are on the Mojö.

I keep the Favorite, Carnegie, Invicta and, for my vintage shelves, Starlux and MPC ones but maybe I can find a small place for this one scratch Wink

I have a few more pictures of the mammoth from different angles Smile

Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 38104912
Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 38104913
Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 38104914

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, just wondering, does anyone have the item number for the Mojo Coelacanth? Just to let you know, I've put this one on my searchlist, so I'm in need of the item number.  If someone  could supply it, that would be great.  Also, is mojo doing anything with fantasy or cryptozoology  this year? Like they did with the bigfoot you yeti,  you know?  Anyway, any info for these categories would be helpful too.  Please provide item numbers too, because that's useful information.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Yes, Anna, I checked it for you right now. The catalog number of the Coelacanth is 381050. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:50 pm

Very Happy  Thank you Ana for these added pictures!  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Paige, Southlands just announced on FB the end of the line through Minizoo and the fact they're working with Mojö Fun now. I used the chance to show my interest in that saltwater crocodile and other collectors already were doing the same. Let's see what happens
About the mamoth, I hope nobody will torture me, but I think the artistic level of the Mojö model seems superior to the Carnegie: proportions, the brilliant way the fur is sculpted and the head is really good. It is just about the tusks, I suspect it was also a design decision, probably from the last stages before starting the manufacturing production. We all remember how Anna's pronghorn was heavily modified from her original sculpt.

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 1:20 pm

Roger wrote:

Now, let's torture Mojö Fun to give use to the Saltwater crocodile Jason sculpted and why not Anna's takin? bounce bounce Laughing

Take all my money Laughing I would love to add a takin to my collection and yes, a saltwater crocodile in the same size as the other modern brands would be fantastic, too :)
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 4:36 pm

is Safari ltd at the end too? Sad

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:06 pm

Mojö posted a different angle of the English bulldog, I am sharing here because I know our @Bonnie doesn't use social media.

Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 270204691-310579344410826-8174152042822544517-n

LukaLeon085 wrote:
is Safari ltd at the end too? Sad

Safari Ltd is different, it is a brand with a long history. I am sure they're fighting as much as they can to recover and return to their old glory, it can take several years and we just need to be patient and supportive. I am almost sure the brand will recover, there are at Safari people with their whole live dedicated to the company.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 1:33 pm

Thank you so much Roger, very kind of you to post this here! sunny
Such a beautiful, beautiful bulldog, wow! Shocked I love how this angle shows more of the face, very realistic and so true to the real dog, I adore this model already! Very Happy It's interesting because it feels very different to their previous dogs, probably because it is more detailed in general! Such a lovely model of the breed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 1:48 pm

Quiet year for me on Mojo.

I may pick up the barn owl, golden eagle and coelacanth. Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
aaronscoolest

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Mammoth release date   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 4:38 am

Hi all. Would anyone know when Mojo plans to release its mammoth? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 3:58 pm

aaronscoolest wrote:
Hi all. Would anyone know when Mojo plans to release its mammoth? Thanks.

It is hard to predict when Mojö Fun figures are released. They often take several months to be available. The best is to keep following the forum, I am sure someone will share the information.

PostSubject: Re: Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures   Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojö fun 2022 news, Complete with pictures
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4