Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25

Go down 
+34
Balaenoptera
rogerpgvg
Taos
Kikimalou
Joliezac
sunny
Jill
Roger
Caracal
widukind
Saien
Mitsukuni
MartinH
75senta75
Chris Sweetman
Shanti
SUSANNE
George
Loon
Birdsage
costicuba
Duck-Anch-Amun
spacelab
Stripedhyena
landrover
lucky luke
Saarlooswolfhound
Farm collector
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
A-J
Advicot
Bonnie
Ana
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 4:23 am

Interesting additions again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 12:43 pm

For Polar bears, Crocodiles and others, you can watch my Indian rhinos topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 12:46 pm

What's new in my windows in April? Nothing but a few oldies.

First of all two old beasts from the Cretaceous period, the Nasutoceratops and the Ouranosaurus from Haolonggood. Reviews are available [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And then? You may remember the animal compo that Caracal aka Alain got for a real friend price from Jean-Louis, a collector from Marseille?
I got the same treatment and here are the wonders that Jean-Louis allowed me to add to my jungle  cheers

A Chialù Tiger in ambush. The Italian brand has produced some very nice figurines, some of which are reminiscent of others offered by German or Austrian brands. This tiger is no exception as it is the "mirror" of the Lineol III Tiger in ambush.

Some Hausser elastolin

Cheetah from 1930

American bison from 1930’s. A review wit the Lineol IV is available [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Belted Galloway tapir  Shocked  Very Happy

Vulture

Zebu

Wolf

Pfeiffer Snake with prey from the 1914 series.

and two Lineol

Marmot series IV (1940-1960)

Dromedary series I and II (1906-1932)

A few other animals have reached my house including these two rare Lineol IV.

The Red Fox produced from 1938 to 1942.  I love you  This little gem will be replaced by another Lineol IV after the war.

The 1940 Greater kudu, a review is available [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At last a few animals from the Thüringen brand Lisanto.

Some Hollowcast composition animals supposed to be from the Igetex series.

Elephant

Badger

Snow leopard ( it is sometimes sold as a jaguar without the greyish painting)

And two solid composition animals

Crouching Tiger[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lion

And the "traditional" family portrait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 1:09 pm

Very very nice old stuff

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 2:54 pm

I love you A treasure!cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 5:31 pm

All rare, beautiful and old! Very Happy
What's the snake prey? That is surely a ultra rare model.
Nice also to see the Lineol fox 3rd generation. I think my 3 Lineol foxes are all IV generation but they look all very similar.

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 5:34 pm

Wow the vulture and the snake! I usually don't care for figures that are attached to so much landscape, but those are beautiful and so dramatic, with the prey animal. Amazing that they are still here, after being produced so long ago. The wolf feels like it walked off a tapestry, and the fox is exquisite. Congrats on all of them, what great additions to the family, and so full of history. 1906! Shocked
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 5:56 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

And the "traditional" family portrait Very Happy

congratulations Christophe! again, such a splendid family portrait of so many real gems! I really like how the green colour flows in this picture and everyone has their best side. So many figures I've never seen before that are making me drool! I think the kids/collectors of Pre WWII must have been thrilled with their animals.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 6:48 pm

Thank you Andreas and Alain Very Happy

Rogerio, The fox is a pre-war series IV, not a series III. The ones you have are the less rare post-war series IV.

The snake prey is a... Prey  Idea  Laughing Hausser used the same model without the prey, it is easier to find.

It's true Jill that animals on a stand are no longer popular today, they weren't in the majority in the 20th century either, but it didn't shock anyone to see a vulture perched or a snake, a chameleon, a sloth naturally suspended from a branch

Annette, for sure the kids/collectors of Pre WWII have enjoyed thsi kind of toys but those weren't for working class children, they must have been quite expensive. I'm glad you enjoy my topic and pics, and models, and...  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 9:20 pm

Amazing new figures!! Congrats! cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptySat May 06, 2023 5:35 am

Thank you Jolie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptySat May 06, 2023 10:01 am

Wonderful additions!! cheers cheers cheers

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptySat May 06, 2023 2:23 pm

That's a magical bunch! I don't even have any favourites, they are all so wonderful. And thanks for the history lesson; it's always very interesting to learn about these historic brands, many of which I hadn't even heard of.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptySun May 07, 2023 2:57 am

Thank you Taylor and Roger for your comments Very Happy

Sharing my discoveries and questions has become as important to me as collecting.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 11:21 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you Andreas and Alain Very Happy

Rogerio, The fox is a pre-war series IV, not a series III. The ones you have are the less rare post-war series IV.

The snake prey is a... Prey  Idea  Laughing Hausser used the same model without the prey, it is easier to find.

Thanks Christophe for the information about the fox and the close-ups of the prey. LaughingSleep

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 1:11 pm

June is a very sunny month this year where I live and the call of the great outdoors, or of the garden, should not distract me from my monthly programme: What's new in my collection?

Some made in Japan, some made in Austria and a few others.

Let's start by taking a look at Ikimon. I've finally seen the NTC 400 Australia set arrive, for those interested I've made a walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Very Happy

I've also invested in the Bandai 'Diversity of life' series. This company is producing very finely detailed articulated figurines that deserve to invade my shelves. Some are 1/1 scale or larger than life. Shocked
Ever since Blaine gave me the Weirdo virus (that's a compliment  Wink ), my addiction has been growing and growing.  Palmface
Of course, I don't have the space or the money to house them all, but I enjoy picking out my favourites.

Western Hercules beetle

Japanese spider crab

Peacock spider Maratus volans

With the Kaiyodo cQM Adanson's House Jumper

Mini Dead leaf mantis

2 Mini Ghost Mantis

2 Mini Giant Mantis (the green one has lost one antennae, I still have it but iIt's a real pain to reposition it  Rolling Eyes )

2 Migratory locust

I've also put three figurines from Kinto's Aquafish Mini Model series in my bag.

Bigfin reef squid

Giant trevally

Red sea bream

Leaving Japan for France, I missed the Papo Fennec fox in the first edition, but I've finally caught up.

After the moderns, the vintage.
Firstly, thanks to Balaenoptera, I've added the Elastolin 70mm Ibex Hausser, the Play Visions Ecuadorian Poison Frog and the Wild Republic Polybag Mini Hellbender.  cheers

I found three plastic animals at a toy fair near my home, a Cherilea Rhinoceros and two wildcats that I suspect are JEMs. They're not my first, but these critters and this brand never cease to intrigue me.

And finally, here are some Pfeiffer/Tipple-Topple in fantastic condition. Some of these wonders are worth a heap of peanuts in Germany or Austria, but I was lucky enough to find them in the USA for a pittance. Ain't life grand?  sunny  flower  cheers

A messy family portrait ?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 1:56 pm

These are all so gorgeous... and I missed the models before too! Lots of great additions. Its great to have good friends too isn't it? Congratulations on all!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 3:05 pm

Congratulations beautiful addition Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:36 pm

So nice that you gave a second chance to the Papo fennec.Those arthropods are super realistic! cheers

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 5:07 pm

WOW! harvest in june in the North when we have clouds and rains in the South!

Wonderful harvest with these incredible Bandaî, the Ikimon set, these so beautiful Pfeiffer and the Jem leopard I love I love you cheers cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:12 pm

Is there a difference in painting between the two editions of the Papo fennec?
The ibex is Preiser.
Congratulations on the albatross! A great trophy!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:25 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

A messy family portrait ?

Amazing figures Christophe! congratulations!
I didn't realize how huge the Pfeiffer zebra was, so glad to see these family portraits as it really puts them into perspective for me. The zebra is a beauty, and I have a small 1/32nd one that is similar that's why I was surprised to see it's size.

Love the ibex, these are beautiful models! I have one that I removed from a plastic wood souvenir Very Happy

And that auk? is just superb. I love the expression and the fine curved neck.
All the Pfeiffer ones are superb infact. They have so much character. The peacocks are very lovely, it's the first time I've seen this type in that pose with the tail up.

And I really love the leopard in that style. It is sleek and elegant, with those fine curves. Where is the drool emoji? drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 12:27 am

Big congratulations

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 2:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Indeed its great to have good friends  sunny

@lucky luke Merci Jean-Luc  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes I'm glad I added the Fennec, sometimes I think I have all the time to buy a current model and suddenly it became extinct and nowhere to be found. I had the same problem with an Alligator snapping turtle but a good friend came to the rescue  Wink  cheers
The Bandai "Diversity of life" is really impressive and addictive, once you have one in hand...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes Alain, harvest in june in the North and clouds and rains in the South!I always thought that if the earth warmed up, the North would be an oasis... Maybe I was wrong?  Laughing
JEM leopard,I agree with you who agreed with me  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't tell about the Papo Fennec because I miss the first one but I guess it is different.
I'm not 100% sure it is the Hausser but how can you be so sure with only one pic ? As far as I know the painting of mine is different from the Preiser official pics, the ears, the furs...

I paid less than 6€ for the Albatross, shipping and taxes included  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will make a comparison pic soon fo the two Pfeiffer zebras  Very Happy
Well the Auk is a Penguin for Pfeiffer but I agree it is an odd penguin  Laughing

Thank you for the Ibex and leopard, they are dancing on their shelves now  Very Happy  I will try to fin a Drooling emoji then  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you Andreas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 10:36 pm

The photos of the insects are awesome, big congrats Applause Applause Applause Applause

The peacock is very interesting too.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated April 25
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next