Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures

Go down 
+36
Bonnie
Arctinus
rogerpgvg
spacelab
Ghost Wolf Ranch
Saien
Katarzyna
Bloodrayne
biggest_dreamer
QuollMate
jarda
SUSANNE
donny ong
zosenwoans
Megaptera
Taos
Caracal
MartinH
Kikimalou
twilighter
Michelle
aschuck
MansoBoricua
widukind
endogenylove
Tupolew Tu-154
Saarlooswolfhound
Shanti
George
FlaffyRaptors
Roger
Joliezac
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
bmathison1972
VASILIS
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 7:12 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

The Anomalocaris is brillant, it's the first decent model among Majors, the Safari Ltd is a Toob specimen.

For the ant I will wait to see some pics of the real toy to decide.

'First decent model among Majors' - easy to say when there are only two. Actually, this sculpt looks like Anomalocaris from 10 years ago; there are several things missing we know now. Kinda surprising CollectA missed the boat on this. Still, I will get it for sure!!!!!

Easy to say ? Of course ! It's not my fault Laughing

I feel better knowing you will buy that oudated model too Very Happy

I know, but i believe it will be another hard year.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 7:36 pm

VASILIS wrote:
Anomalocaris - Distantly related to crustaceans such as lobsters and shrimps, the Anomalocaris, which swam in the Earth's oceans more than 500 million years ago, is a new addition to CollectA's range of early marine creatures.  It is considered to be at the top of the earliest food chains because of its large body size, formidable grasping claws armed with sharp spikes and a ferocious-looking circular mouth positioned under the head.  Regarded as one of the world's first apex predators, the model depicts Anomalocaris as an active hunter with large, super-sensitive compound eyes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Really like this figure, I think I’ll be getting this one.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 7:54 pm

This Ruyangosaurus seems a challenge to gravity forces! Obliged to keep its head up I suppose.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:14 pm

Nothing quite as exciting for me in this batch, several nice models I will be getting nonetheless.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
biggest_dreamer

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:29 pm

Admittedly this is my first new reveal season, but is it common to save the terrestrial wild animals for the back end? As nice as the horses and dinos look, and as exciting as I’m sure they are for their fans, they don’t really do anything for me personally.
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:40 pm

Only the dolphin has my interest for now. But that's good. My shelves are getting crowded.

But I'm so happy it's finally this time of year again.
Can't wait to see all the new beauties for 2023! Very Happy bounce

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 9:16 pm

Thank you for the updates! Very Happy
Still hoping for some really new horse models, not just new colors. cyclops bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 11:18 pm

I need to say that I love these new (adorable!) paintjobs on old horses. Very Happy I'll definitely buy Mustang stallion, maybe dolphin and Andalusian aswell (I have a soft spot for palominos!). I'm waiting impatiently for another batch! I hope to see more wild mammals then.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 12:09 am

Hoping for some wildlife next week!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 12:36 am

I hope for prehistoric mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians. For example Terror-Birds. We only have Kelenken, we need more species.

FlaffyRaptors

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 4:00 am

[quote="Kikimalou"]
VASILIS wrote:
No wild aimals....
The Anomalocaris is brillant, it's the first decent model among Majors, the Safari Ltd is a Toob specimen. I would love to get that one, I have the Kaiyodo Great leaps and the Kinto Favorite. I think the CollectA drunken

If you want a truly accurate Anomalocaris that reflects current science, I suggest you give the Takara TOMY one a look. It's very nice, and far more accurate than the very outdated CollectA version. Your Kaiyodo Great Leaps and Favorite versions are both more accurate than the CollectA one too, but the Takara TOMY one is still the best.

Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 10:28 am

Beautiful new (and repainted) models cheers I believe that Collecta will present wildlife next Friday bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 8:58 pm

The ant will also be on my list Applause
Back to top Go down
Ghost Wolf Ranch

Country/State : VT, USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 3:05 pm

Thank so, so much for you for posting these, so many new ponies to add to the herd next year! (IF Breyer decides to distribute them here in the States!)

Is it all right if I share these over on Model Horse Blab?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 4:59 pm

Ghost Wolf Ranch wrote:
Thank so, so much for you for posting these, so many new ponies to add to the herd next year! (IF Breyer decides to distribute them here in the States!)

It is surprising Model Horse Blab hasn't shared yet. I believe you can use these pictures, maybe you could mention you found them on STS-Forum. Though, I'm not the person who posted them.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 5:36 pm

FlaffyRaptors wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
VASILIS wrote:
No wild aimals....
The Anomalocaris is brillant, it's the first decent model among Majors, the Safari Ltd is a Toob specimen. I would love to get that one, I have the Kaiyodo Great leaps and the Kinto Favorite. I think the CollectA drunken

If you want a truly accurate Anomalocaris that reflects current science, I suggest you give the Takara TOMY one a look. It's very nice, and far more accurate than the very outdated CollectA version. Your Kaiyodo Great Leaps and Favorite versions are both more accurate than the CollectA one too, but the Takara TOMY one is still the best.

Thank you Flaffy for showing Very Happy I must say I'm not a fan of the articulated Takara Tomy, even if this model is more realistic than the others.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Wolf Ranch

Country/State : VT, USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 10:11 pm

Roger wrote:
Ghost Wolf Ranch wrote:

It is surprising Model Horse Blab hasn't shared yet. I believe you can use these pictures, maybe you could mention you found them on STS-Forum. Though, I'm not the person who posted them.

It's been down for over a month or so, they just got a new board back up.

I'll wait until the OP says it's OK.
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 10:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 1:49 am

Great Vasilis, some of them really look nicer presented like this.

Ghost Wolf Ranch wrote:
Roger wrote:
Ghost Wolf Ranch wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also found the pictures somewhere and apparently he missed your message. I think you can do it without troubles. If it was his own pictures, it would be different but those are just promotional pics from CollectA.

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 6:43 am

Roger wrote:
Great Vasilis, some of them really look nicer presented like this.

Ghost Wolf Ranch wrote:
Roger wrote:
Ghost Wolf Ranch wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also found the pictures somewhere and apparently he missed your message. I think you can do it without troubles. If it was his own pictures, it would be different but those are just promotional pics from CollectA.

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:14 am

Third Batch

Shastasaurus - A model of a primitive, Triassic ichthyosaur, potentially the largest marine reptile known from the fossil record.  The Shastasaurus model has been given a striking black and white colour scheme reminiscent to that of the Killer Whale (Orca).  These markings would have helped this giant hunter hide from its prey, the colour pattern making Shastasaurus less visible from both above and below

Mosasaurus - A new 1:40 scale figure of a Mosasaurus, a giant, predatory marine reptile from the Cretaceous that was more closely related to modern snakes and lizards than it was to dinosaurs.  The model incorporates the latest scientific thinking and includes pterygoid teeth in the roof of the upper jaw. The pterygoid teeth helped this apex predator to grip its victims and aided in the movement of prey down its throat.

Thoroughbred Mare in perlino colour. Mane and tail are in a slightly darker reddish-blond tone whereas the whole body shimmers in a subtle perlino shade.

The characteristics of the Clydesdale Foal  such as the bushy lower legs are already showing at that young horse. They will get more distinctive once the foal matures.  The foal was developped in black colour and only the lower legs are in white colour.

The Llama belongs to the South American camelids. It lives in herds and has been domesticated to serve as pack llama or to supply wool. In parts of Europe this animals has gained special popularity in recent years as pet, to "rent" a llama to go for a walk.

Pangolins, also known as scaly ant eaters belong to the most unusual mammals in the animal kingdom. It is covered with scaling all over. It carries its young ones on its back and forms into a roll when attacked or in danger. The pangolin lives in savannahs, forests or grasslands of Asia and Africa and is the most trafficked mammal of the world. Not a surprise that it belongs to the group of endangered species.

The Rough Collie, also known as Long-Haired Collie, nowadays known as popular and very active family dog. Typical characteristics are the long-haired, coarse outer coat and a woolly soft undercoat which forms a notable ruff around the neck. Also the bushy appearance at the hind quarter has been well carved out in the CollectA model. The ears are supposed to be semi-prick, or tipped, with the upper third folded over.

The "CollectA Minis" have become highly popular and our line grows this year by a group of Mini Sea Animals in our sustainable CollectA Box. As you can expect from CollectA, the quality of craftmanship and colouring does not lessen with the smaller figurines. They are nothing short  of the original size quality.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 12:34 pm

I'll add the rough collie to my 2023 wish list! Would like the mini king crab, but don't want to buy the whole tube for it
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 12:38 pm

Good to see that CollectA is making more tubes. In my opinion, they are the best in the business. Does anyone know what the left-most and right-most sharks are in the bottom row?

I like the pangolin's pose. The rough collie is also great.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next