Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou

Go down 
+13
Gabe
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
Ana
widukind
Wildheart
skysthelimit
SyLoBe
Roger
lucky luke
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou   The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:06 am

Kikimalou wrote:
It's the same tapir before and after the tips. Harriet told me the chest need to be bigger, the back was too high and the right foreleg was like a sausage Laughing .
So I made the changement on the back, the chest and the sausage.
Laughing

The toes are really wonderfully done Christophe, they are perfect cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou   The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Dear Christophe, I think everything has been said and I join with our collector friends. Simply a fantastic model which you have since formed, thanks to the images and the explanation. Very Happy cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe

Country/State : USA Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou   The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Cristophe you did a great job on your taipar, I have always found greenstuff hard to work with on larger sculpts myself.

Great job keep it up and happy sculpting.

Joe
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou   The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Yurumi wrote:
Dear Christophe, I think everything has been said and I join with our collector friends. Simply a fantastic model which you have since formed, thanks to the images and the explanation. Very Happy cheers Very Happy

Thank you very much Ralf, I try to do my best each time... The mountain is high buy the ox is patient Wink

Joe wrote:
Cristophe you did a great job on your taipar, I have always found greenstuff hard to work with on larger sculpts myself.

Great job keep it up and happy sculpting.

Joe

thank you Joe. Indeed greenstuff is not easy to work with. Next time I will use Milliput because it dry more slowly.
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou   The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 am

Kikimalou wrote:
... The mountain is high buy the ox is patient Wink

scratch ...unfortunately I have not understanding question question question scratch drunken scratch ...sorry, my English is bad Embarassed Crying or Very sad

And Yes, too Luke to, the French collectors are the World Champions of the Tapir models. king
BG
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou   The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 am

Yurumi wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

scratch ...unfortunately I have not understanding question question question scratch drunken scratch ...sorry, my English is bad Embarassed Crying or Very sad

And Yes, too Luke to, the French collectors are the World Champions of the Tapir models. king
BG

Laughing Laughing Mine is probably bad too Laughing

Maybe like that Wink : Der Berg ist hoch, aber das Rind hat Geduld
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou   The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Yurumi wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

BG

Laughing Laughing Mine is probably bad too Laughing

Maybe like that Wink : Der Berg ist hoch, aber das Rind hat Geduld

Ahhh...ok, a proverb, I understand now Laughing Wink Very Happy

But your German is exquisite Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers

BG

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou   The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Mountain tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2