Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !

Go down 
+16
Balaenoptera
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Jill
Saarlooswolfhound
lucky luke
MansoBoricua
jarda
Stripedhyena
Taos
Joliezac
George
widukind
Roger
Kikimalou
Tupolew Tu-154
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 11:41 am

Lots of online shops carry PNSO figures. Namely Happyhentoys, Minizoo, Everything Dinosaur and many others.
I have the rhino of the previous batch of this series, does it mean these figures will rank over 15 Euros? affraid Well, the new Safari puma which I want so badly is not far from that price but...

Balaenoptera

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 2:29 pm

The blue whale has the potential to be one of the better blue whale models out there. Hope these models are not tiny.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 4:09 pm

If they are sold in the "Living Animals" boxes as I think, then the blue whale may be around 12 cm long. And if that's the case, they would probably be over 15 Euros. I may be wrong of course.

I noticed that Modelpferdeversand has a good selection of PNSO. It may be a good option if you live in Europe.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 1:15 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
If they are sold in the "Living Animals" boxes as I think, then the blue whale may be around 12 cm long. And if that's the case, they would probably be over 15 Euros. I may be wrong of course.

I noticed that Modelpferdeversand has a good selection of PNSO. It may be a good option if you live in Europe.

Yes, however, I think the PNSO beluga is 7,2 inches which is over 18 cm long.

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:17 pm

The beluga comes from the Animals Deluxe series. These boxes are similar too, so yes, perhaps the new models will be larger.

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 2:01 pm

I would ready like to get the brown bear as my first PNSO figure.
I wish we would get some info on when these animals are available.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 3:08 pm

a word of caution. The publicity photos of the PNSO models rarely live up to the same quality, painting-wise, in real life. Don't mean to sound so pessimistic but unfortunately they need to step up their game with regards to mass manufacturing of these models. Let's wait and see, I may be wrong...
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 3:25 pm

I do agree. On the other hand i am quite sure a cave bear would not make my ugly-bear top 10.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 5:40 am

Numa wrote:
a word of caution.  The publicity photos of the PNSO models rarely live up to the same quality, painting-wise, in real life.  Don't mean to sound so pessimistic but unfortunately they need to step up their game with regards to mass manufacturing of these models.  Let's wait and see, I may be wrong...

I don't own a single PNSO figure but I have seen in hand images of the extant animals and I agree. They certainly don't seem worth the price tag with how they look in person... Hoping these will be different but I won't be getting any until I see in hand photos Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 6:22 am

Numa wrote:
a word of caution.  The publicity photos of the PNSO models rarely live up to the same quality, painting-wise, in real life.  Don't mean to sound so pessimistic but unfortunately they need to step up their game with regards to mass manufacturing of these models.  Let's wait and see, I may be wrong...

I have the same feeling when I saw real figure photos of the middle-size giraffe. I own the Africa and Ocenia set too (figures are not in scale, of course, but are larger than average toob one and smaller than regular e.g. Safari Ltd. standalone figure) and middle-size Nyika rhino. Nyika is perfectly finished and painted, I can say close to the Kaiyodo quality level, the figures from the sets are not so good (but still excellently painted comparing these with e.g. Safari Ltd. toob ones). Maybe the problem is the PNSO figures from the sets are sold on blister as standalone ones too, so some collectors tend to compare these with larger (and often more precisely painted) figures from the major brands.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 7:02 pm

jarda wrote:
Numa wrote:

I have the same feeling when I saw real figure photos of the middle-size giraffe. I own the Africa and Ocenia set too (figures are not in scale, of course, but are larger than average toob one and smaller than regular e.g. Safari Ltd. standalone figure) and middle-size Nyika rhino. Nyika is perfectly finished and painted, I can say close to the Kaiyodo quality level, the figures from the sets are not so good (but still excellently painted comparing these with e.g. Safari Ltd. toob ones). Maybe the problem is the PNSO figures from the sets are sold on blister as standalone ones too, so some collectors tend to compare these with larger (and often more precisely painted) figures from the major brands.

Seeing the price of the PNSO wild animals, it is clear their price aren't toob prices. I think it is not a bad idea to compare with model as expensive (sometimes even cheaper). You are right, models from "major brands" are at least more precisely painted and also better sculpted.
Back to top Go down
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 12:49 pm

Is there any news for PNSO 2023?
It seems that these wildlife figures will be available on 2024 🤔
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 11:32 am

molla.nasreddin wrote:
Is there any news for PNSO 2023?
It seems that these wildlife figures will be available on 2024 🤔

I can't tell for the Wild animals.

Two new dinos for 2023:

Cayden the Zuul
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dapeng the Yangchuanosaurus magnus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the second Yangchuanosaurus for 2023 but a different species from Dayong the Yangchuanosaurus shangyouensis.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 10:46 pm

I think it shows how much research PNSO puts into their figures. Releasing two dinos of the same genus but different species surely requires an advanced scientific knowledge.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 1:59 pm

Any news about the extant animals?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 7:51 pm

No news for now
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 8:34 pm

Amazing figures. Mountain goat is stunning!

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 6:53 am

Kikimalou wrote:
No news for now

Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !   PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PNSO 2023? Updated august 28 with extant animals !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2