Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7

Go down 
+8
Kikimalou
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
rogerpgvg
Roger
Caracal
sunny
Bonnie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 6:47 pm

You surely mean the Naturalism raptor species. These figures look even nicer in groups. :)

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 8:10 pm

Roger wrote:
You surely mean the Naturalism raptor species. These figures look even nicer in groups. :)

Yes Rogerio, this is the group I'm talking about, yes they are magnificent cheers bounce drunken study

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

next on my list is the ornate eagle scratch study jocolor Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 10:26 am

That's a fabulous set! :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 10:10 am

So many nice birds again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 5:49 pm

thank you to all of you  cheers  cheers  cheers  Very Happy
The year 2023 is over, my wishes are mostly fulfilled, here is the entire group, there have been some changes to the additions, but here is the final result. For the initial jacana project I was planning an adult. I found several images with a mother who carried her young under her wings to move them! so I tried to realize what I found interesting and daring! It is obvious that we can do better but at my level I find it quite well represented
Subsequently, a young chick is imposed naturally.  study  drunken  bounce

I also tried the adventure with three birds of prey, the caracara is a bird that I particularly like. I sorely miss playvision.... what's more, I had already made this bird when I first started.
The agami heron will be released for 2024 as well as the blue bird of paradise which I will try an additional technique for down feathers!  study  Wink
 Finally, I hope that you enjoy following my dreams as much as I do. Thank you very much! cheers I love you

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 6:26 pm

How many birds you made since the beggining Jean-Luc ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 6:45 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 7:22 pm

thanks guys Smile king monkey
Christophe I'm going to have to count them, you have to give me time. They are tucked away in every corner! Palmface Rolling Eyes
anyway they are all on STS. study Rolling Eyes
Andreas, are you okay? .... did you fall on the keyboard, did you feel unwell? What a Face Rolling Eyes Neutral Laughing Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 7:54 pm

I am okay Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 10:51 am

Surely we love to follow your dreams. Especially now when there is a bird fever in this hobby and you are already many steps forward due to your talent and dedication.

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 10:33 pm

Fantastic work in 2023! They are all so intricate, surely birds are some of the hardest to sculpt animals with their complex feathers and thin legs. Looking forward to your models in 2024.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 4:29 pm

This group of figures shows us your gread talent.

Big congratulations Applause Applause

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 8:57 pm

Just beautiful! I love you

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 9:12 pm

Thank you all for your beautiful words, it encourages me to continue this adventure for 2024!

Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I love you

See you in a new position soon

study drunken Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7   My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My dreams of 2023 still have wings season 7
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5