Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo   Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A few days ago, I found, in a local flea market, this 1997 Ninne-banded Armadillo. I know it has also a number, but I don't remember it. I will have to look again at home. I wanted to put it in Toy Animal Wiki, but I see no line where to put it in. Does anyone has any information about it?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo   Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 4:02 pm

I have no info, but I also have one.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo   Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 4:40 pm

I would love to have one but I think it is already on TAW although those two figures do not look exactly alike but maybe it is their condition and they're just the same.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Valérie, Toy Major section is a puzzle section, we have no idea what exists, we sort them by subject. You go to the Wildlife, then you have random figures listed in subsections related to the year they are marked.
Only when we know a good number of figures is part of the same series, we open a dedicated page to that series. Meanwhile, they're listed that way.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo   Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 12:41 am

A nice armadillo, but never seen before

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo   Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 3:23 pm

I just looked on its belly; there is no number, just "Made in China" underneath "Armadillo".

So, Toy Major is a puzzle for everyone here. And this little fellow is already on Toy Animal Wiki. OK.

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo   Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 6:30 pm

I love him! Look at that mouth! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo   Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 1:32 pm

Jill wrote:
I love him! Look at that mouth! Laughing

It is a superb piece indeed. Especially when you know that armadillos are not very common in the toy world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo   Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Toy Major Armadillo
Page 1 of 1