Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+5
Caracal
Roger
Megaptera
widukind
Joliezac
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 3:27 am

Here is the new CollectA 2023 pangolin! I was very excited for this model and once again its a beautiful model by CollectA Applause

Here are some photos!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is a very well-sculpted pangolin. There are so many little details and the paintwork is also quite good. I was initially worried about the size but it isn't nearly as gigantic as Safari's.

Here it is compared with Schleich's giant pangolin & Yowie's Chinese pangolin. I realize I completely forgot to take a photo of it next to Mojo's Indian pangolin.. If anyone wants a comparison of those 2 just let me know  Laughing Size-wise I like Schleich's more. But the CollectA one is very detailed and in a more interesting pose so better for outdoor pics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 12:15 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 6:56 pm

Because of its overall shape, it fits very well as a Ground pangolin. Also a astonishing model cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 12:17 am

I surely want one of these for my collection. It is a big one but I don't mind at all.
Mojo model is similar in size to the Schleich one so we can see the size trhough it.
Thanks for another great walk around of a new released figure! cheers

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:27 am

It is a beautiful model, thank you for these useful pictures! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:01 pm

A nice model Very Happy Thank you for the walkaround Jolie Wink

Megaptera wrote:
Because of its overall shape, it fits very well as a Ground pangolin. Also a astonishing model cheers

I would go for a Thick-tailed pangolin because of the claws shape Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:13 pm

This pangolin is nice but at the same time a little too generic to put a species name on. I wish CollectA had been more specific, I might have gotten it if it was new or an improvement over what I already had.

But, Indian (thick-tailed) or giant pangolins are probably the best options (both of which already have excellent examples as toys)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 3:26 pm

CollectA is marketing this pangolin as an African animal and in their 2023 catalogue it shows among the African animals. So, I think Indian pangolin might not be a good choice. I listed it on TAW as a giant pangolin but I liked the explanations presented on forum to show it might be a ground pangolin.

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 6:25 am

I’ve listed it in my wishlist as a Temminck’s Ground Pangolin, but really, I suppose it’s anyone’s guess amongst the African species.

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 6:44 pm

Beautiful model cheers Applause

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2023 CollectA Pangolin Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1