Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+4
Megaptera
widukind
Kikimalou
Joliezac
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 2:58 pm

The second right whale of 2023.. Here is a walkaround of this beautiful whale by CollectA!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here it is with my other right whales. (Left to right: Papo, Schleich, Safari, CollectA)

I think that this is the best right whale in my collection. I love the charm of Safari's & Schleich's, but CollectA's is so beautifully detailed. I was surprised at how small Papo's was, so I'm just using it as a calf. Considering that both were nearly the same price I'd say that CollectA's is certainly the one to choose if you want a detailed adult. All 4 work very nicely as a small pod

With Safari:

With Schleich:

With Papo:

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 8:46 pm

I used to own the Schleich, but today only the M+B remains in my collection because it's more beautiful and more realistic.
As soon as I saw the commercial photos of the CollectA whale, I knew it would join my collection. bounce
Your photos only confirm this idea, I absolutely must have this little marvel. cheers
Thanks for the topic Jolie sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 11:15 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 5:48 am

Is it already available? Shocked

This is a real masterpiece. Thank you for sharing it cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 11:30 am

Seeing your pictures and reading your comments I surely can't say that you have no right. Actually you have more rights than I ever expected. Wink This figure is entering my wish list right away. Laughing

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 6:31 pm

Thank you for these useful comparison pictures! cheers
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 8:40 pm

Wow!! Thank you for these photos. Verdict is clear... On my wishlist for sure cheers It looks amazing!!

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 8:58 pm

Cool, I like the open mouth and tongue visible, it's a nice detail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2023 CollectA Right Whale Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1