Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!!

Go down 
+8
75senta75
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
rogerpgvg
Joliezac
widukind
Taos
Roger
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!!   Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 2:52 am

Wonderful new additions!! Those K&M Birds of prey are amazing! cheers

Congrats!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!!   Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 7:22 am

Congratulations Rogerio Crocodile , very nice gifts, wonderful figurines and fantastic friends Very Happy cheers Applause flower drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!!   Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 1:53 pm

So many new treasures. I really like this kind of figures.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!!   Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 2:31 pm

Great additions with the help of wonderful Paige! cheers cheers cheers

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!!   Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 8:38 pm

What really wonderful gifts, such a lot of kindness and friendship in this post. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Congratulations on these many wonderful figures. I do love that fat little crocodile! Laughing But especially congrats on receiving things both long missed with exceptional emotional meaning and also things long wished for. Truly good friends to know and remember these things!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!!   Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 11:08 pm

It was a pleasure to find things for such a dear friend. I am grateful my package and Beatrice's Bateleur reached you safely!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!!   Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 11:20 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind words and special tahnks to you Paige. flower

Caracal wrote:
Wonderful K&M birds of prey set and Yowie models! I didn't know there was an iberian lynx Very Happy .. A big cheers cheers cheers cheers to Paige and to you who gave rise to such a friendship! cheers cheers Applause

Yes, there's a nice looking Iberian lynx as you can confirm on the papers Paige sent. I hope you don't want one to cut the tail. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bloodrayne wrote:
Quite the treasure box you received from Paige. How nice! sunny
Your favourite Yowie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
doesn't seem to be very charmed with you.

Did you grin at her with all your croc teeth, Roger? Laughing

Laughing She was used with Paige's smile and naturally, after a long time confined in a box, this creature was expecting something different, at least with more friendly looking teeth. She will get used. cat

PostSubject: Re: Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!!   Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's 2023 Arrivals! Updated 25th November with a package from Paige!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2