Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture

Go down 
+30
donny ong
Duck-Anch-Amun
LukaLeon085
Michelle
George
NightLioness
Suspsy
biggest_dreamer
Katarzyna
Megaptera
Caracal
spacelab
widukind
rogerpgvg
Kikimalou
Roger
endogenylove
Ponies and Paint
aschuck
Saarlooswolfhound
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
lucky luke
Shanti
bmathison1972
Katy Leven
Nasreddin
Joliezac
MansoBoricua
VASILIS
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
biggest_dreamer

Country/State : United States

COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 3:33 pm

I've been aiming to stick to one representative for each species (or sometimes subspecies), so I'm really glad to see this proboscis monkey before I bit the bullet and picked up one of the others!
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 3:57 pm

I'm rather pleased with this batch.

I don't really care for the dinosaurs (especially because they are part of the deluxe scale) but the first one looks quite nice.

The Border Collie looks adorable and I am happy that they decided to remake their old (and not very pretty) model.
I'm a little bit on the fence about him though. On one side I think that he looks very cute with the ball in his teeth. But on the other hand I just think that it would bother me too much as I don't believe that it will be removable.

The new horses look really nice!
I especially love the Oldenburger mare. She is in a nice dynamic position and her coat colour looks good as well (even though I would say that she is rather a liver chestnut and not a bay as her leg without the marking is not black).
The only thing that bothers me a little bit is that she has a light hoof on her leg without the marking.
The Breton Draft is just adorable! I don't really like orangie chestnuts but he looks actually fine. I especially like his pose. He looks really powerful and somewhat sweet in the same time.

While I still don't like the riders I think that it's great that they added a bridle to their line. As most CollectA horses are bigger than Schleich's, the tack Schleich made was mostly a little bit small for them. I guess that one of the next reveals will be a saddle and I hope that they will also add a western set at some point.

I'm not interested in the monkey as I don't collect them but he looks definitely better than the one Schleich made.

Excited for the next week!
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 4:02 pm

As of now, I am planning on three CollectA: common cuttlefish (replaces Bullyland), Dreadnoughtus, and Border Collie (glad I held off on getting the Papo version)
Back to top Go down
Nasreddin

Nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 4:38 pm

Maybe this is the best proboscis monkey in comparison with Schleich, Mojo and safari.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 6:35 pm

Since many are interested, it's good to know that the Proboscis Monkey is 12.50 × 4.80 cm.

Also I don't think the Border Collie is a remaster or remake. It seems it's a total new model, pose is different and this new one is definitely bigger since it measures 9.50 × 6.00 cm. The old one is 7 x 5,5 cm.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 6:59 pm

At the moment - only maybe the cuttlefish.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 7:00 pm

I see, they like the walking pose for this monkey. Maybe, I will replace my Mojo monkey with this new one.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 9:55 pm

Nice Proboscis monkey but was hoping for another monkey species as Collect A gave us the Diana Monkey.
The Breton Draft looks really good with a very nice pose.
Border Collie pose is really good but again its another Border Collie!could have given us another herding breed like they did when they gave us the Australian Cattle dog.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 9:58 pm

spacelab wrote:
Since many are interested, it's good to know that the Proboscis Monkey is 12.50 × 4.80 cm.

Also I don't think the Border Collie is a remaster or remake. It seems it's a total new model, pose is different and this new one is definitely bigger since it measures 9.50 × 6.00 cm. The old one is 7 x 5,5 cm.

Thanks for providing the sizes. Apparently the monkey is slightly larger than Schleich's but not as large as Mojö's. Nice to know the Border Collie is larger than the previous model. If I'm not wrong, the original model was made at a smaller scale to fit the Farm series so this new one will get closer to the scale of the other dogs.
It's weird the official text, it sounds like they remastered it but maybe they made a new sculpt as a direct update of the old model. They're clearly different but they're also clearly connected in terms of design.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 12:25 am

The dinosaurs are nice, also the monkey. But the rest, no. I still wait for a big brother for the Koolasuchus.

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 1:20 am

I love the draft stallion! His color is really flashy, and I think he would look so nice trotting over poles in photography. The Oldenburg is miss for me. Her legs are just a bit too chunky to pass for a lighter warmblood, although she could be a warmblood/draft cross. Her color is also not my favorite, but it's okay.
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 1:49 am

Unfortunately I just recently acquired the mojo proboscis monkey. While I do think the CollectA is better, and I am thrilled they made this species, I do not think I will be replacing it because the mojo is good enough for my tastes.

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 2:09 am

Has there been any leak about CollectA’s extant animals for 2024? There was one for the prehistoric animals.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 6:26 am

The wildlife is usually mixed in towards the end of announcements. From the last few years of history and depending on the lineup for this year, we probably have at least one more update with mostly dinos and horses before we get to any extant animals (wild or domestic).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 10:22 am

For the time being, CollectA isn't going to ruin me in 2024. I have no doubt that these toys will be well made, but I'm not overly excited by the choice presented.

The Common Cuttlefish is definitely on my list, CollectA is starting to have an interesting range of cephalopods.

As for the proboscis monkey, I'll wait to see photos before making up my mind. The Mojo is still close to my heart and they're roughly the same size, so they're destined for the same shelf. scratch

I still don't collect farm animals and domestic horses but the Trait Breton is very tempting.

As much as 2023 was a 'prehistoric' year for me and CollectA, 2024 leaves me wanting more: The Dreadnoughtus reminds me a lot of the Ruyangosaurus of 2023. The Dearc sgiathanach seems really too big for me to find a place for it. As for the "100 years since description" Velociraptor, I'm not bowled over by it and I think I'd prefer the Safari 100032.
Last year, CollectA presented us with its new products in just 4 weeks, so there's still a lot to look forward to! cheers
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 8:46 am

Border Collie, Border Collie, Border Collie!!
And the proboscis monkey. Other than that nothing for me from the last two weeks.

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 9:45 am

VASILIS wrote:
This year, our group of Lusitanos is enlarged by a mare in Buttermilk Buckskin colourway. Painting details are the dark coloured lower legs, tail and mane so as nose and mouth.

Catching up on my thoughts regarding the new CollectA horses!

The mare's very pretty but I don't collect the larger scale, it's nice to see her in a new colour but not one I'll be buying. I don't like how they're talking about these Lusitanos as if they're a matching pair. Same breed, yes, but totally different scale which isn't pointed out in the text, so anyone unaware of the brand's sizing for these sculpts might read this as two horses which could display or be played with together.

VASILIS wrote:
The matching counterpart, a Lusitano stallion comes in Sooty Palomino colour. This is a very rare colour and it has the effect that the general fur colour is darkened in partial segments. Besides those darker areas in combination with the beautiful Palomino golden shade, the CollectA horse shows an underlying dapple-grey.

This one is gorgeous! One of the older sculpts, so the legs are good and fine and it perfectly suits the breed it's meant to be. Someone said the colour looks too pale to be sooty, and you're quite right it's not the typical dark shade usually used as the example on horse-colour-related discussion, but sooty palomino is huuugely varied from ones which look cream with a bit of grey mixed in, to deep chocolately brown. My own pony is a sooty palomino, and in her winter coat she's pretty much the same as this CollectA horse!
The paintjob is superb, it seems to be following a firm pattern over the last few years : the releases which are old sculpts in new colours get excellent paintwork designs, where the ones which are brand new sculpts get given more basic and less detailed designs. A shame they don't ALL have whoever's doing the top quality work!

On a related note, whoever's writing the captions for the horse models, it reads like it's been translated back and forth through several languages using an online tool. Or like an AI programme tried to talk about horses. The grammar is so mangled and the terminology is all wrong, they need to have someone else write these little intros, in more fluent English and with an understanding of horse breed and colour, the brand are making themselves look so confused and foolish here.

VASILIS wrote:
80006 Oldenburg Mare Bay

The horse collection is enlarged by a new breed: Oldenburg. It is a warmblood horse from the north-western corner of Lower Saxony, formerly the Grand Duchy of Oldenburg. The CollectA model represents a mare of the modern Oldenburger which is a full Thoroughbred and tall sport horse. Fur colour comes in chestnut, mane and tail are slightly darker and three of the lower legs have been painted in white colour.

Nice, not stunning but nice. The unfortunate thick legs and lack of truly sharp detail let this one down, as commented further up the thread this looks more like a draft cross than the modern warmblood type which is so much more a sport horse than the name implies, they're not a literal 'warm' point half way between a hotblood (TB/arabian type) and a coldblood (draft horse), but that's kind of how this mare looks. But she has a sweet face, a nice pose, and the colour's not bad, I'll definitely add her to my collection while being nostalgic for the days when CollectA sculpted warmbloods like their appropriately slim and leggy Hanoverian!

VASILIS wrote:
80008 Breton Draft Horse Stallion Chestnut

Another new breed to the horse collection is the Breton Draft Horse, the CollectA model is a stallion in chestnut colour. The Breton is a French breed of draught horse. It originated in Brittany, in north-west France, from crossbreeding of local horses with various other breeds. It is strong and muscular and was originally bred for strength and durability.

The thick limbs in the current CollectA era don't affect the heavy horse breeds negatively, as they're meant to be like that, so I'm always pleased to see another drafter being released! And quite an unusual breed to see in model form, too, they're good at picking something slightly less common to fill out their range with variety, rather than making repeat editions of the same popular breeds, it's like compiling a horse breed book one figure at a time.
Funny co-incidence that both new sculpts are in a trotting pose, I like the raised foot  giving a little bit more dynamic motion here. Again, a nice face, and the way the mane spills and swings over the neck is nicely done.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 1:19 pm

George, I believe the Lusitano will also receive a denser material because they used a soft unpleasant material during the first batches and the legs of that Lusitano used to bend easily.

[quote="NightLioness"]Border Collie, Border Collie, Border Collie!!
[/quote)

lol! I've been waiting for you since that picture was presented. Wink

Michelle

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 3:28 pm

George wrote:

On a related note, whoever's writing the captions for the horse models, it reads like it's been translated back and forth through several languages using an online tool. Or like an AI programme tried to talk about horses. The grammar is so mangled and the terminology is all wrong, they need to have someone else write these little intros, in more fluent English and with an understanding of horse breed and colour, the brand are making themselves look so confused and foolish here.

VASILIS wrote:
80006 Oldenburg Mare Bay

The horse collection is enlarged by a new breed: Oldenburg. It is a warmblood horse from the north-western corner of Lower Saxony, formerly the Grand Duchy of Oldenburg. The CollectA model represents a mare of the modern Oldenburger which is a full Thoroughbred and tall sport horse. Fur colour comes in chestnut, mane and tail are slightly darker and three of the lower legs have been painted in white colour.

Nice, not stunning but nice. The unfortunate thick legs and lack of truly sharp detail let this one down, as commented further up the thread this looks more like a draft cross than the modern warmblood type which is so much more a sport horse than the name implies, they're not a literal 'warm' point half way between a hotblood (TB/arabian type) and a coldblood (draft horse), but that's kind of how this mare looks. But she has a sweet face, a nice pose, and the colour's not bad, I'll definitely add her to my collection while being nostalgic for the days when CollectA sculpted warmbloods like their appropriately slim and leggy Hanoverian!

Yeah, I saw that caption on Instagram and thought it was weird. That Oldenburger looks almost exactly like a retired Grand Prix Hano mare I used to ride as a teen though. She was a very thick and sturdy girl.
Back to top Go down
Nasreddin

Nasreddin

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 11:28 am

Isn't there any news about Collecta 2024 third pack?
Hopefully Papo 2024 is well enough to compensate Collecta & Scheich weaknesses
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:42 pm

A Wapiti and an Alpine Ibex!

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:45 pm

A Warlander and an Axolotl !

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:50 pm

A new Polacanthus!

Nasreddin

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:23 pm

LukaLeon085 wrote:
A Wapiti and an Alpine Ibex!

Such a great week.
Papo 2024 and these two from collecta 2024
make me satisfied 😍😍
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:24 pm

80021 Wapiti
North American Wapiti, also known as the American Elk which is one of the largest and most iconic members of the deer family. These magnificent creatures are native to North America and are found throughout much of the continent. The CollectA model is painted in a brownish colour and it's important to note that individual elk can vary in coloration. While the reddish-brown coloration is the most widespread, variations exist within the species. One of the most distinctive features of wapiti are their impressive antlers. Male wapiti grow and shed their antlers annually. These antlers can reach lengths of up to 1.5 meters and have multiple points or tines. Their striking appearance makes them a symbol of the North American wilderness. They are an important part of the continent's cultural heritage.

80020 Alpine Ibex
Alpine Ibex, also known as "Steinbock", which is a species of wild goat that inhabits the rugged and mountainous regions of the European Alps. Alpine Ibex are known for their distinctive appearance. Nicely carved out in the CollectA model is the stocky build with sturdy, curved horns that are found in both males and females. The horns can grow to be quite long and curved, which is a characteristic feature of the species. Alpine ibex is a remarkable species well-suited to their high-altitude, challenging habitat. They were once threatened with extinction and have become an iconic symbol of the European Alps and are now a testament to the effectiveness of conservation efforts in protecting threatened wildlife populations.

80015 Axolotl

For the range of the Little Wonders we found a true little wonder: The Axolotl is a unique and fascinating aquatic salamander species native to certain lakes and waterways in Mexico, most notably the ancient Lake Xochimilco. What sets the axolotl apart from many other salamander species is its remarkable ability to retain its juvenile, aquatic characteristics throughout its entire life. This phenomenon, called neoteny, means that axolotls never undergo complete metamorphosis into a terrestrial form, as other salamanders do. Axolotls have feathery external gills that extend from either side of their heads. These gills allow them to extract oxygen from the water, similar to fish. The CollectA model shows those gills in a bright reddish colour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next