Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The STS 2024 Banner Contest

Go down 
+17
Bloodrayne
MartinH
Hanno
sunny
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Roger
Intensivina
jarda
bmathison1972
Caracal
Joliezac
ikessauro
Kiryuha
Hippocollector
molla.nasreddin
Kikimalou
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Choose your favorite Banner for 2024
Banner 1
 The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap7% The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Banner 2
 The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap21% The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 15 ]
Banner 3
 The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap8% The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
Banner 4
 The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap29% The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 21 ]
Banner 5
 The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap35% The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 73

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hippocollector

Hippocollector

Country/State : Turkey

The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 5:07 pm

Tell your sister to get off your computer...
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 10:21 pm

Thank you everyone for making such beautiful banners. I am happy to see them all. My favourite is no 2 because it dares to be a bit different and has an excellent artistic design. It looks like it is not going to win, but I like 4 and 5 too. They both have a beautiful arrangement and are very clear. I understand why 1 and 3 don't have many votes, but they have their merits too. No 1 has a great original design and I love the cuteness of the animals. Great drawing! I like 3 because it shows vintage animals and I love JEOL. What a fantastic JEOL collection!

I don't mind if the banner only shows 2023 models, but I prefer if it shows the outside world a range of models that forum members collect. We collect recent models, but also older vintage models and it is nice to see them represented as well. And it's a banner for 2024, the 2023 models are so last year Wink.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 10:11 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, the 2024 STS Banner contest is closed.

I first want to congratulate all the five competitors. Our forum can be very proud to see so much talented members spending their time and energy for this annual event. I wish we will see again more and more candidates in the future. sunny

I also want to thanks the 73 voters. far to be our best score but... Well we are still alive  Wink  

No work will be lost because every banner in competition will be the STS banner and will join the STS Logo museum. farao

The brave challengers were:

Banner 1: Hippocollector
Banner 2: idimp
Banner 3: anonymous
Banner 4: Joliezac
Banner 5: howaboutthiqusername

As you have noticed, the 2024 contest winner is the n°5. howaboutthiqusername   Applause  Applause  Applause

Like every year, each banner will be the official banner of STS BUT, no work will be lost because every banner in competition will be the STS banner for one week and will join the STS Logo museum. farao

Like every year, my heart rejoices at this competition, but it also weeps for all the artists who have done their best to come up with a banner we can be proud of.

I'm proposing 2 weeks instead of one per banner, with the exception of the winner of course, is that enough? So I need your opinion .

BIG CONGRATULATION AND LONG LIVE TO STS  Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 10:43 pm

I also want to thank you, Christophe, for once again dedicating your time to this initiative. I know it's not just about a poll; much has to be done behind the scenes, in addition to the commitment throughout the year to change the banners at the right time.
Congratulations to the winner, whom I barely know; he is a Frenchman from Italy living in the United States, and now his beautiful work will adorn the top of our forum that we all love.
I also congratulate all the other competitors. My vote went to Jolie's banner. It would be easy to guess it was hers, but that's not why I voted for it. I had to choose one, and the mission is not an easy one.
As for the duration banners should be displayed, two weeks works fine for me. I only don't suggest the number of days equal to the votes of each one because that would give you more work.

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 11:22 pm

Wtf! Who owns so many Jeol?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 12:28 am

Thank you to everyone who participated, there are amazing features for piece of artwork submitted. I can't wait to see them all up at the top of the forum in the spotlight. Thank you Kikimalou and all participants!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Hanno

Hanno

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 12:46 am

I don't think anyone on here would begrudge the banners being displayed for two weeks minimum, instead of just one week, as previously. They all deserve a fair amount of time at the top. Indeed, it's nice to see banner number one at the top of the page right now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 2:14 am

thank you Christophe for all your hard work making this event for the forum!

I think 2 weeks is great, and it's nice to see everyones' banner at the top
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 3:06 am

Congrats! Thank you so much for hosting Kikimalou! I was happy to see more banner submissions than last year! Even if there were not as many votes Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
idimp

idimp

Country/State : /

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 7:45 am

Thanks to everyone who voted for my design. I don't participate much in the forum, but I often read your posts, and it's always an honor to take part in this contest. This time I couldn't win, but I'm happy for the winner and the other participants!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 11:25 am

idimp wrote:
Thanks to everyone who voted for my design. I don't participate much in the forum, but I often read your posts, and it's always an honor to take part in this contest. This time I couldn't win, but I'm happy for the winner and the other participants!

Thank you Idimp Very Happy You didn't win this year but no one loose, your banner will be STS banner from February 11 to 25 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2024 Banner Contest    The STS 2024 Banner Contest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The STS 2024 Banner Contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2