Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix Empty
PostSubject: New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix   New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:41 am

WIA has finally released their first companion animal. It's an Aussie-Mix called Nana that comes in three coat variations and is approximately scaled at 1:18 or 1:20.

Blue Merle
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sable

Tricolor

If I remember correctly this mould was originally a resin cast from BraveDog Customs and WIA has bought the rights to produce the characters from her book series "Perraluna" (not released yet, but there is an audio version on her youtube channel). Nana is also one of the characters (I think it's the blue merle one, but I am not too sure on that either).
She looks quite adorable with her raised paw and I'm excited to see more Perraluna dogs in the future! I would love to see a Sammy and Plateado as little models.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix   New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 am

IT's very cute, thank you for showing it here! So nice to see it was sculpted by Brave Dog Customs! :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix   New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:23 pm

Well I think the first one is a bit weird but the others are really nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix   New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 3:08 pm

Cute dog!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix   New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix Empty

Back to top Go down

New WIA mould - meet Nana the Aussi-Mix
Page 1 of 1