Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany New For 2024

Go down 
+22
Ana
Farm collector
aschuck
Katy Leven
MartinH
MiniZoo
jarda
lucky luke
Shanti
Stripedhyena
Roger
Duck-Anch-Amun
75senta75
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
NightLioness
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Toymany-kenc
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:04 pm

Toymany-kenc wrote:
Ok thank you, how does it work, I noticed when I click on the multi-quote button he turns red and then I just type in the input box at the bottom to reply to all of them?

When you multiquote you need to use this reply button Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2024 10:27 pm

Toymany-kenc wrote:
75senta75 wrote:
First of all, thanks for giving us a glimpse at these upcoming models!  Very Happy
I think this set is well done!  I just find the proposition of a rabbit a bit irritating.
It seems, that the proportions of the brown,standing rabbit somewhat questionable - to me, its legs and throat are
unrealistically long, although this might just be due to the picture’s angle. scratch

But all in all, it´s a very lively set with animals with lots of details and nice painting.flower
The design of this rabbit was inspired by the antelope rabbit (Lepus alleni), a species of North American hare found in the arid desert regions of southern Arizona and northwestern Mexico. Smile Smile Their legs are elongated, this is Wikipedia about the antelope [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you very much Toymany-kenc, I didn't know this hare species before. Very Happy The antelope rabbit is very well done.
It is also remarkable, that Toymany releases such rare and beautiful animal species. flower

Quelle: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2024 12:56 am

75senta75 wrote:
Toymany-kenc wrote:
75senta75 wrote:
First of all, thanks for giving us a glimpse at these upcoming models!  Very Happy
I think this set is well done!  I just find the proposition of a rabbit a bit irritating.
It seems, that the proportions of the brown,standing rabbit somewhat questionable - to me, its legs and throat are
unrealistically long, although this might just be due to the picture’s angle. scratch

But all in all, it´s a very lively set with animals with lots of details and nice painting.flower
The design of this rabbit was inspired by the antelope rabbit (Lepus alleni), a species of North American hare found in the arid desert regions of southern Arizona and northwestern Mexico. Smile Smile Their legs are elongated, this is Wikipedia about the antelope [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you very much Toymany-kenc, I didn't know this hare species before. Very Happy The antelope rabbit is very well done.
It is also remarkable, that Toymany releases such rare and beautiful animal species. flower

Quelle: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And just so people are aware, the real animal usually doesn't have that obvious of a fur contrast as most artist depictions... other species really are that stark in color though.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2024 10:34 am

So, can you tell us how many wild species will be included in this set, and will they be available individually? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2024 6:57 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
So, can you tell us how many wild species will be included in this set, and will they be available individually?  Very Happy

Oh yes

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 11:56 pm

I love these thematic sets. Surely I would prefer to see wild ones but since you're adding an antelope jackrabit, I'd say it is not completely devoted to domestic animals. They are looking very good and again, the antelope jacrabbit choice coudn't be better and the pose and sort of pangare color gives a special look to it.
Sumatran striped rabbit, Volcano rabbit and Eastern cottontail could be other good choices for wild ones and the Arctic hare of your polar set looks also very nice.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 9:23 am

Roger wrote:
I love these thematic sets. Surely I would prefer to see wild ones but since you're adding an antelope jackrabit, I'd say it is not completely devoted to domestic animals. They are looking very good and again, the antelope jacrabbit choice coudn't be better and the pose and sort of pangare color gives a special look to it.
Sumatran striped rabbit, Volcano rabbit and Eastern cottontail could be other good choices for wild ones  and the Arctic hare of your polar set looks also very nice.

I agree of course Very Happy

Wild dogs, poison dart frogs, other frogs and toads, crabs, salamanders, anteaters(real anteaters, armadillos, aardvark and pangolins)...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 12:59 pm

Christophe, a set of formicivores would be an excellent idea. Grouping non related animals which share similar features due to the convergent evolution. giant Anteater, pangolin, aardvark, armadillo maybe a bilby and a silky anteater.

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 1:03 am

A set of aquatic birds: flamingos, pelicans, spoonbill, cormorant, anhinga, ibis... ♥
Back to top Go down
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 9:05 am

Hello everyone, today I would like to show you our new wildlife set “7 Pieces Realistic Jaguar Figurine Playset”, we designed new poses on the basis of the original leopard and combined them into one set. Wink It's now up on our official website, here's the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And some real-life pictures Very Happy

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/toymanyofficial

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/toymany_official

Last edited by Toymany-kenc on Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://toymany.com?utm_source=STSforum
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 1:05 pm

Very nice!

The only recommendation I would make to you is to think about manufacturing all The ítems in the scale that predominates among the big brands (Schleich, Papo, CollectA and Safari) because collectors, in general, prefer a consistency of scale in their collection. Moreover, it seems that, mainly for space reasons, the most demanded scales are between 1:25 and 1:20.

One problem I personally encountered with the koala and kangaroo set was precisely the scale. I love the designs but I had to discard them because they "ate" the rest of my koalas and kangaroos.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 2:16 pm

Very good choices with the poses. Thanks for sharing one more set with us.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 2:37 pm

I love these new jaguars, really great poses!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 2:43 pm

Wow I love the jaguar hanging one foot off the branch!

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 2:54 pm

Nice looking set!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 6:12 pm

I really like the three adults and the branch which serves as a support or decoration Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 8:46 pm

Great figures with non-static poses! I like it!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 9:04 pm

Great models and nice poses!! cheers cheers

Toymany-kenc

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 3:40 am

Stripedhyena wrote:
Very nice!

The only recommendation I would make to you is to think about manufacturing all The ítems in the scale that predominates among the big brands (Schleich, Papo, CollectA and Safari) because collectors, in general, prefer a consistency of scale in their collection. Moreover, it seems that, mainly for space reasons, the most demanded scales are between 1:25 and 1:20.

One problem I personally encountered with the koala and kangaroo set was precisely the scale. I love the designs but I had to discard them because they "ate" the rest of my koalas and kangaroos.
Thank you for your advice Stripedhyena, do you mean our koala kangaroo kits are not the same size? When we design our kangaroo koalas, we choose between adult koalas and juvenile kangaroo koalas, so the sizes will vary Smile

Back to top Go down
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 3:41 am

Thanks for the likes. Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 7:45 am

Very nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 8:19 am

Nice jaguars set, very interresting poses but why isit called leopard and Jaguar ? There is no leopard in the set.
Back to top Go down
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 11:30 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice jaguars set, very interresting poses but why isit called leopard and Jaguar ? There is no leopard in the set.
Jaguars, leopards and cheetahs are very similar, and their differences are usually seen in the differences in the patterns on their bodies Wink
The leopard:

Full presentation:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 11:46 am

Cheetahs, leopards and jaguars have very different shapes of heads, bodied and tails, it’s not only a spots variations. It is easy to see yours are jaguars. Bulky head and body, shorter tail 😉
Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 3:19 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
The jaguar set looks great! I do agree that there are no leopards in the set and the name should reflect this to avoid confusion for educating kids and parents correctly :)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany New For 2024
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next