Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany New For 2024

Go down 
+22
Ana
Farm collector
aschuck
Katy Leven
MartinH
MiniZoo
jarda
lucky luke
Shanti
Stripedhyena
Roger
Duck-Anch-Amun
75senta75
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
NightLioness
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Toymany-kenc
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 11:03 am

Very beautiful youngsters. It is not usual to see a puma baby. They are beautiful but as they differ so much from their parents, it's like brands are afraid of releasing them. Good species choice for a fawn and I enjoy so much the hippo. Very Happy

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 2:06 pm

Ooh so cute! I love baby animals! I want the snow leopard, cougar, and sika deer (even though I don’t have an adult to go with it)

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 2:35 pm

Such a nice set!
I wished that someone would make a baby cougar for so long and now you've made one! I also really like the moose calf just as the little Sika deer.
The camel calf is supposed to be a Dromedary camel, right? I'm just a little bit confused by it's hump...
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 6:09 pm

The puma and snow leopard cubs! So cute. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 6:19 pm

They are awesome:) I love baby camel, rhino, moose, zebra and giraffe. All of them are amazing. Wonderful set :)

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 6:34 pm

Great species selection, great poses, I like this set!!! Thanks, Toymany :)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 7:01 pm

Good day Kenc, what is the exact size of these 'mini' figures please?

Do you have photos of them next to a ruler as well? and have you seen these in person?

and is there a better photo of the zebra in particular, as the hooves look a bit strange :)

thank you
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 8:41 pm

They look wonderful. The dromedary and panda youngsters are my favourite. sunny

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 9:37 pm

Great selection of youngsters!!! cheers cheers

Toymany-kenc

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 3:24 am

Thanks for the likes! Smile Smile

About the camel: yes this is a dromedary camel calf. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
About the size: this is the actual measurement size picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the actual product picture compared to my Airpods2 (wearing a Minions-Bob case Palmface )

This deer didn't stand well when it arrived,and only after I corrected them with my hands was he able to stand. Compared to the other animals I think his legs are a bit floppy, maybe it's an issue with sample defects, normal items don't, but I still wanted to make this clear to you guys.

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/toymany_official

About Toymany:https://toymany.com/pages/about
Back to top Go down
https://toymany.com?utm_source=STSforum
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 5:06 am

I love all of these, even your airpods case! Wink Cannot WAIT to have them in hand.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 6:19 am

Very cute! I like that the dromedary calf is laying down. I think I'll get that one too Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 9:00 am

Thank you for your answer!
With the new picture I can definitely see now that it only has one hump. So that one is now also on my wishlist.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 9:55 am

They look even better in real ... great Applause

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 9:44 pm

Great to see a set of young animals. The camel is my favourite.

When my Toymany giraffe set arrived, several legs were also bent in the wrong way. They were very tightly packed in their box, which made their legs warp. I bent them back the right way with very hot (almost boiling) water and now they are fine.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 11:54 pm

Congratulations, nice series Very Happy Applause cheers
for me I really like the zebra, the puma, the snow leopard, the dromedary and the sika drunken
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 1:45 am

Toymany-kenc wrote:

About the size: this is the actual measurement size picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the actual product picture compared to my Airpods2 (wearing a Minions-Bob case  Palmface )

Thank you for clear sizes and the individuals laid out in the 2nd photo.

How much will the set be in GBP £ ?
and will it be available in the UK?

I will probably be able to use about 5 figures out of this lot in my 1/32nd collection. Depending on what they look like in hand.
(I don't have air pods so can't judge the size that way).
Back to top Go down
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 3:00 am

sunny wrote:
Toymany-kenc wrote:

This is the actual product picture compared to my Airpods2 (wearing a Minions-Bob case  Palmface )

I will probably be able to use about 5 figures out of this lot in my 1/32nd collection. Depending on what they look like in hand.
Set price:17.11GBP Wink

Single animals at £3-4 depending on size.Usually the user gets a coupon for 10-15% off.You can read more at this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 5:31 pm

Katy Leven wrote:

The camel calf is supposed to be a Dromedary camel, right?

I'm just a little bit confused by it's hump...

Katy (if you didn't already know the difference? and I misread your comment above) - our minds don't work in 'words', they work in 'pictures'. So the easiest way to remember something is by linking the word to an image/picture that you find memorable.
This is how people with mega-memories remember things - they link an image of something with the word they need to remember. To make it 'stick' better in your mind, the best way is to use brain 'glue' and the best glue to make something stick is for it to be 'active'.
For example, the things you remember the most are those that involve action of some sort. Usually stupid, silly unrealistic action is the most memorable - because it is unexpected and unusual. That makes our logical conventional minds sit up and take notice. Humour always makes things easier to remember.

However years ago I wanted to remember the difference between the 2 camels, and since I love words and writing I made up an easy way to remember the number of humps -

Dromedarys have 1 hump

because if you turn the letter 'D' in Dromedary on it's side, it represents a single hump shape.

and

Bactrians have 2 humps

because if you turn the letter 'B' in Bactrian on it's side, it represents 2 humps side by side.

hope this helps Wink

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 5:50 pm

Toymany-kenc wrote:
sunny wrote:
Toymany-kenc wrote:

Set price:17.11GBP             Wink

Single animals at £3-4 depending on size.Usually the user gets a coupon for 10-15% off.You can read more at this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thank you Kenc
UK post on the website is £5, so that's £22.11
I will wait until others post on here first about these.
Actually it's only the zebra I'm most interested in, as it resembles an adult the most.
Back to top Go down
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 9:15 am

Update, a frog set is in the works and I expect it to be available in 2-3 months. No samples have been sent to the company yet, here's a picture taken when the workers submitted the first version of the model.

Translated from the Chinese name, there may be some inaccuracies, if you know the correct kind. Please correct me.

Yellow-banded poison dart frog:Dendrobates leucomelas is a common poison dart frog found in the northern part of continent of South America, most notably in Venezuela.

Cobalt blue poison dart frog:Blue poison dart frogs live in the tropical rainforests of southern Suriname, South America. They are terrestrial but stay near water. Because they do not have webbed feet, these frogs are not good swimmers and do not spend time in the water.

Darwin’s frog :Rhinoderma darwinii, also called the Southern Darwin's frog,[2] is a species of Chilean/Argentinian frog of the family Rhinodermatidae.

The American bullfrog (Lithobates catesbeianus), often simply known as the bullfrog in Canada and the United States, is a large true frog native to eastern North America.

The Chinese name for this one is 黄金蛙, which translates into English as Golden Frog, but I didn't find a very good match. Maybe you guys know?

There are 12 frogs in this set. maybe to change, after I will update the rest of the frogs.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 12:30 pm

Thanks for bringing more beautiful figures to this hobby and for sharing the news with us. Very Happy
They look beautiful! The golden frog seems to be a golden morph of a Pacman frog, an Argentine horned frog perhaps. Maybe that name is the one used on pet trade in China.

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 3:56 pm

There I am, waiting for some news concerning the ape&monkey set and there comes already a new set with interesting species Very Happy
Frogs are a very usual set among brands, so this is a clever choice. More so, when there are new species. So the first 4 are already interesting, especially the horned frog. Short research on wikipedia: it could be a Cranwell's horned frog (Ceratophrys cranwelli)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 4:01 pm

I LOVE frogs!! These look great!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 4:42 pm

I love frogs, I hope you will make less common species among your 12 models Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toymany New For 2024   Toymany New For 2024 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany New For 2024
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next