Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+3
MartinH
widukind
Joliezac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed May 29, 2024 2:13 am

My last 2024 additions for CollectA! Here is the beautiful Alpine ibex:

He is 7 cm long and 9.5 cm tall (shoulder height 6 cm)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another wonderful ungulate by CollectA Applause I really like the pose of this figure, I am tempted to get a second one so they can face off. The paintwork is well done and the eyes are very goat-like. Can't wait to get some outdoor photos with this figure at some point.

Here are some comparisons:

First with my other ibex, all by Schleich! I don't have the 2024 one yet but I plan on getting it soon.

Then with some European friends: Schleich red deer, Papo chamois, & CollectA mouflon

Really recommend this figure! It fits in nice with the Schleich if you want a small herd, and the pose really makes it stand out!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed May 29, 2024 8:16 am

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed May 29, 2024 8:29 am

Stunning pose and all his details... But I was expacting he would be slightly bigger. But stunning anyway :)

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed May 29, 2024 3:10 pm

Curiously I was expecting it to be smaller but it doesn't matter at all. I have the Schleich mountain set which is very good and the previous Schleich so it is not a priority at all but I like so much the pose and the sculpt. It is a magnificent piece.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed May 29, 2024 4:09 pm

Mine is en route. I am so glad I saw in-hand pics of the 2024 Schleich version so I knew NOT to get that one and hold off for this one by CollectA!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed May 29, 2024 5:09 pm

The one I expected Very Happy Pose , details, even size, it is made for me. This year's Schleich also has its qualities, but the ColelctA is much more to my taste. Can't wait for them to come to Europe!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed May 29, 2024 9:59 pm

Beautiful and realistic model! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2024 CollectA Alpine Ibex Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1