Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany Affiliate

Go down 
+7
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
bmathison1972
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Toymany-kenc
Joliezac
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyThu May 30, 2024 5:07 am

I'm excited to announce that I have become one of Toymany's affiliates! I'm very honored they liked my photos enough to send me some sets.  I've become more intrigued with this brand in response to their most recent releases. They will be sending me some sets to take photos of/review, including the new rabbits shown here on the forum.

So as usual I will do walkarounds of the sets they give me and compare them with other brands. I will be reviewing everything honestly as I always do. Toymany would love to hear of new ideas and ways their products could improve. I will also try to get some outdoor pictures of each set.

As previously mentioned on the forum, Toymany has their own official website. They have been adding new countries they ship to.

If you would like to order from them you can through this link. I receive a portion of the sales, but no pressure to order anything unless you want to  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And for a 10% discount you can enter this code TMAFJZ10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is a previous walkaround of the polar set I purchased if you are interested: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

Country/State : US

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyThu May 30, 2024 5:15 am

Thank you for joining us, your real product experience will be our progress! Very Happy

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/toymany_official

About Toymany:https://toymany.com/pages/about
Back to top Go down
https://toymany.com?utm_source=STSforum
Joliezac

Joliezac

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyThu May 30, 2024 3:52 pm

Toymany-kenc wrote:
Thank you for joining us, your real product experience will be our progress! Very Happy

Thank you! I’m especially looking forward to the primate set!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyThu May 30, 2024 5:44 pm

I'm very happy for you Jolie. With all the dedication you have been devoting to this hobby you really deserve it. Thanks also to Toymany for choosing you as an affiliate. cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyThu May 30, 2024 6:05 pm

Splendid news, good to see I'm not the only one! I am just waiting for my sets arrive and scouting for new photography locations. :) Congrats Jolie!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyThu May 30, 2024 7:20 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Splendid news, good to see I'm not the only one! I am just waiting for my sets arrive and scouting for new photography locations. :) Congrats Jolie!

I'm glad you are too Paige! You've posted the most about them and I started getting sets from your photos. Can't wait to see your photos!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyThu May 30, 2024 10:00 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

I'm glad you are too Paige! You've posted the most about them and I started getting sets from your photos. Can't wait to see your photos!

I think I am too, but for the ATF/ATB. They reached out to me and are sending me a couple sets, too, that I will formally review for the Animal Toy Blog. At least, that's my understanding LOL.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyThu May 30, 2024 10:20 pm

Fantastic news for you all! And good to see that Toymany does a big effort to engage with collectors. It's very positive that they are keen to use our feedback.

Joliezac

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyThu May 30, 2024 10:26 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Joliezac wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

I think I am too, but for the ATF/ATB. They reached out to me and are sending me a couple sets, too, that I will formally review for the Animal Toy Blog. At least, that's my understanding LOL.

Congrats!! I don't think I have an account on ATF/ATB but I like to look at reviews there occasionally Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyFri May 31, 2024 10:37 am

That's fantastic! cheers
Great news for you Jolie, and for Paige and Blaine! Great news for all of us, of course. Very Happy
Toymany knows how to choose its representatives and I'm sure the company won't regret it.
Can't wait to see it drunken
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 12:41 pm

Same here but then on Instagram. With link, code and all included. They are making their brand knows, good to see that.

Country/State : Luxembourg

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 9:21 pm

Congratulation to all the different users! :) I´m glad that you got this chance and I´m glad that we on STS get the chance to learn more about this company and there sets. The start of this company is really nice and I´m curious what the future will bring :)

Can´t wait for the apes/monkey set and than I will make a bigger purchase :)
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 11:21 pm

Oh they picked you too! Excellent news!
I'm so happy to see a new animal figure company joining the stage.
Can't wait for the reviews. cheers

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 2:14 pm

Just read through this whole thread, very excited to see where this brand goes in the future, I have the excellent shark and penguin sets already, and the primate set will be an almost definite purchase. I’d love to see a small cats of the world set from you, perhaps with species like caracal, black-footed cat, rusty-spotted cat, margay, etc. I also second the ideas for marsupials and foxes, and birds are always a good way to get my attention!

Toymany Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany Affiliate   Toymany Affiliate Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany Affiliate
Page 1 of 1