Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Affiliation with Toymany

Go down 
+4
Roger
Joliezac
Toymany-kenc
Saarlooswolfhound
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Affiliation with Toymany Empty
PostSubject: Affiliation with Toymany   Affiliation with Toymany EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 2:46 am

I have a special announcement!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was invited to participate in an affiliate program with the up and coming Chinese brand of animal figures, Toymany. My job is to advertise their products and honestly review them; in this way they can get some advertisement exposure and some constructive criticism so that they can improve. As a perk for this collaboration, consumers can get a 10% discount on purchases using this LINK.
or this one time purchase coupon code: TMAFPM10 -and *full disclosure* I do get a small pay kickback for anything purchased via that link also.

It's a very exciting opportunity for myself, I am thrilled about it, but also for this brand and collectors to interact on model projects!

Don't feel the need to buy anything for my benefit; it's not about the gratuity at all! But if you DO like their products, I am enthusiastic about them and want to see them flourish! They are inexpensive in comparison to modern brands, and are of a great quality. I am happy to answer any questions if you have 'em.  cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Toymany   Affiliation with Toymany EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 2:55 am

Welcome to join us! People's honest thoughts and suggestions are what keep us improving our brand! I hope the forum gets better and better Smile

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/toymany_official

About Toymany:https://toymany.com/pages/about
Back to top Go down
https://toymany.com?utm_source=STSforum
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Toymany   Affiliation with Toymany EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 3:14 am

Congrats again Paige! You introduced me and many others to this brand. Can't wait to see what they come up with and I look forward to your amazing pictures as always Applause

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Toymany   Affiliation with Toymany EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 3:55 pm

Thank you both. :) Its an exciting collaboration!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Toymany   Affiliation with Toymany EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 8:00 pm

Congratulations Paige, it is great to see you and Jolie connected with this new exciting brand.
You really deserve it because even before the cooperation you were already one of the main voices announcing the new products of this company.

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Toymany   Affiliation with Toymany EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 11:12 pm

I think they picked the right person. sunny
I always enjoy your collection pictures and opinions about them.
Toymany is a rising star. The animals are very nicely sculpted and I enjoy their lively poses.
I hope to see this collaboration as a succes for the both of you.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Toymany   Affiliation with Toymany EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 11:55 pm

A new brand with so many beautiful models is a great new for us collectors! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Toymany   Affiliation with Toymany EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 2:06 am

Congratulations Paige on being an affiliate!
have you added that to your website??

and thanks for presenting these models - I really like the 2 turtles, they have striking coats
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Toymany   Affiliation with Toymany EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 5:27 pm

Great news Paige, congratulation cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Toymany   Affiliation with Toymany Empty

Back to top Go down

Affiliation with Toymany
Page 1 of 1